It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann: Buried by the Mainstream Media_ Exhumed by the Alternate Media in New Documentary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
There is a new four part documentary on the subject of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann that attempts to expose a staggering amount of detail about this case that the mainstream press have been studiously ignoring since the night of May 3, 2007. Many of the details exposed will be familiar to people who have spent time studying the case.

The documentary Buried by the Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann presents a lot of this material in a very coherent, comprehensive way. It is well worth watching.

I have often been surprised, in threads that I have initiated, by information coming from other posters, either illuminating or alluding to vast areas of investigation in this matter that I was completely unaware of. This documentary is a good source for information like that. It gives more space to shadowy parts of this story seldom dealt with, even in videos critical of the McCanns and of the way the case has been handled, particularly by the British press and government authorities in the UK.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

The presenter of this material says that some aspects of this case, too extensive to be presented in this current documentary will be examined in future videos. I look forward to that.

I hope these examinations will include a look into what was probably the very first press mention of this case, a press release by the Foreign Office that came out a minute or so after midnight, a bare two hours after Kate McCann announced that Madeleine was missing.

The "Buried by the Mainstream" documentarist, surprisingly, is not aware of this fact, which would be quite significant to his investigations, since it indicates British government involvement in the case became apparent almost literally immediately after Kate's announcement in Praya da Luz, a fact that strongly suggests that the government was very likely involved even before she made her announcement.

The story in question appeared on the telegraph.co.uk website at one minute after midnight on the night Madeleine's disappearance was announced by Kate McCann.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Three year-old feared abducted in Portugal

By staff and agencies

12:01AM BST 04 May 2007

. . .

A three-year-old British girl has gone missing while on a family holiday in Portugal, the Foreign Office said today.

Portuguese police are investigating the disappearance from a holiday complex in Praya da Luz in the western Algarve.

A Foreign Office spokesman said that he understood the girl's parents had gone to have dinner once their children were asleep last night, but returned to check on them only to find the girl had gone missing.

"They reported it straight away," he said, adding that consular assistance was being offered.

This story is very, very suspicious.

This story must have been given to the Telegraph by a Foreign Office spokesperson less than two hours after Madeleine was announced as having gone missing.

Surely it is strange that the Foreign Office issued a statement at all in this case. Surely the Portugese Policia Judiciaria or Interpol ought to have been issuing statements.

However the really odd thing about the statement issued by the Foreign Office is that there is no description of the missing child!!!

In this story the Foreign Office, no less, tells the British public that a child had disappeared, that the parents had checked and found the child missing and had reported it "straight away".

The time line in which the child disappeared and was searched for, in which the parents then called for the police, waited for the police to arrive, told their story to the police and ultimately became frustrated by the police and started to appeal for help on the telephone, even in the UK, in a desperate attempt to locate their child, doesn't seem to be sufficient to include time for securing a press release from the Foreign Office, even if the press release in question omits the description of the missing child.

What does this mean? Is it possible that the Foreign Office in London were contacted before the police in Portugal? Is it possible that Madeleine was known to be either missing or deceased much earlier than 10:00 PM, when Kate announced that fact?

I should think that the fact of this story would be central to an important claim of the documentary in question, that the British government is deeply involved in this case for some unknown but very serious reason.

edit on 11-8-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

I will watch the videos as soon as I can but they are on for a long time. When I read your thread though the first thing that came into my mind was the sudden rise of the paedophile rings in Westminster and whether there is some kind of link to one of these. I may be right off the wall, but its a thought.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Yes.

That comes up in the course of this documentary. I don't want to spoil things for you but there are very disturbing commonalities to the Madeleine case and the UK paedophile scandals. The most shocking of these is the presence of MI5 at the periphery of both cases.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Marking for reading later. Thanks op.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Marked for viewing later, quite thrilled to do so... This case has so much controversy surrounding it, I can't wait to see what else was uncovered.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The parents should have been charged with negligence

I mean who the F leaves their 3 yr old kid home alone to go out on the piss? If these people were from a council estate and not doctors they would have been tore apart by the media

I haven't watched the vids but my personal oppinion on it that they drugged the poor girl so she Wundt wake up while they were out having a good time and gave her a tad too much and she overdosed and they dumped her in the sea

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Do you know if MI5 is equivalent to or similar to F.B.I. in the States? The F.B.I. are also involved or on the periphery on the child abduction cases in the States in the 80's and 90's. In any case I don't think that these rings or events would be possible without some kind of cover or help purposeful negligence from the authorities.

a reply to: Thefarmer

While I "wundt" necessarily do this, I don't think that it is that negligent to leave your 2 children sleeping in your room at a resort while you go and eat dinner, obviously assuming you are locking the doors when you leave. Depending on the resort, not a whole lot can happen to a 3 year old while they are sleeping. I have a 2 1/2 year old and out of the last 547 some nights only 3 times have I ever had to go into my kids room during the night, once because he was puking and twice because he woke up crying because of a nightmare. I don't think it would be proper to go out drinking while doing this or anything, but 1 hour at a restaurant nearby doesn't make you a terrible parent in my opinion. However I somewhat agree that the status of the parents probably helped in them not getting a lot of heat for this.
edit on 8/11/2014 by sputniksteve because: spelled wouldn't wrong

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Do you know if MI5 is equivalent to or similar to F.B.I. in the States? The F.B.I. are also involved or on the periphery on the child abduction cases in the States in the 80's and 90's. In any case I don't think that these rings or events would be possible without some kind of cover or help purposeful negligence from the authorities.

While I "wundt" necessarily do this, I don't think that it is that negligent to leave your 2 children sleeping in your room at a resort while you go and eat dinner, obviously assuming you are locking the doors when you leave. Depending on the resort, not a whole lot can happen to a 3 year old while they are sleeping. I have a 2 1/2 year old and out of the last 547 some nights only 3 times have I ever had to go into my kids room during the night, once because he was puking and twice because he woke up crying because of a nightmare. I don't think it would be proper to go out drinking while doing this or anything, but 1 hour at a restaurant nearby doesn't make you a terrible parent in my opinion. However I somewhat agree that the status of the parents probably helped in them not getting a lot of heat for this.

I have a week old son who I can't stop checking on even tho he's in the same room as me and my missies

And a 10yr old step son that I wouldn't (sorry about my earlier mistake of typing too fast) leave alone still

Our methods of parenting are obviously quite different

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Obviously there is a huge difference between a week old and a toddler, which I am sure you realize. I wouldn't think of leaving a week old alone in this instance either, no one but an idiot would. I even said I wouldn't necessarily do this myself, just that I don't think it makes them terrible parents in this instance. If they did this then drove to a restaurant or something I would totally agree, but to do it for a short amount of time at a resort isn't a cause for criminal charges in my opinion. That is all I was saying.

But seriously, you wouldn't leave your 10 year old alone for an hour sleeping in a hotel room that is locked while you went to dinner? I have to question whether you are being honest or trying to back up your point in that situation. Not that I am calling you a liar, but sometimes we embellish in order to make our point.

Not everyone parents the same way, some better some worse. It's sad that this happened, but it's not my place to judge others for their decisions. I believe they have enough grief as it is without charging them with negligence. Hindsight is always 20/20, who is to say she wasn't targeted and would have been kidnapped at another opportunity?

Also I will be the first to admit that I don't know all of the details of this case, I am making a lot of assumptions; The biggest one being that they locked the doors when they left. If they failed to do that then it definitely puts a lot more responsibility on the parents.

I think the biggest difference here is your belief that they killed their own daughter and then disposed of the body in the water which I don't share. I am not criticizing your opinion I just don't agree with it.
edit on 8/11/2014 by sputniksteve because: wrong age of kiddo

Also I wanted to say that I get your attentiveness to your newest child. I was the same way. After you raise a couple from birth you tend to get more familiar with things and less paranoid. I am assuming you weren't there for your stepson from day 1, so I would consider you a new parent in that aspect, as you have realized an infant and a toddler-10 year old is a whole different ballgame. So I totally understand where you are coming from, but try and understand that others with different or more experience might do things differently, and it doesn't make them worse parents just because they don't do it the same way you do.
edit on 8/11/2014 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

No that's fine we're all entitled to upr opinions and I respect yours

And no I wasn't there from day 1 and the week old 1 is my 1st so yeh probably a lil more mindful

If I was in another country I wouldn't leave my 10 yr old alone, here in the uk maybe if I wasn't too far from the hotel or in it but we all got our own ways with things I suppose

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Some good points by both of you.

Had the parents in question been in their own home, and the children of an age where they could fend for themselves (eg: old enough to not drown in their own vomit) then I'd agree that leaving the children for a short while is highly likely to be just fine. In fact we probably take more risk when we push the pram in the street because they could be the victims of all manner of things out there; and yet we do it day after day without any worry at all.

However, these parents and their children were in a foreign country! In an apartment block of UNKNOWN foreign residents! and the children were still very young!
Leaving them WAS wrong! and thats been proven by the very sad loss of a young girl.

Threads quite often get posted on ats about parents accused of all manner of things, and I quite often post in those threads "We only know what the msm have told us", I post that because people are far too quick to condemn parents even though they don't know all the facts, but in this case we know for a fact that those parents left those children alone, while in a foreign country, in a foreign building, with unknown foreign neighbors!
What responsible parent would do such a thing! I certainly wouldn't.
Those parents are most definitely guilty of desertion, and maybe more!

I'm off to watch the vids now, thanks for posting them op

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Glad you didn't take my post as an attack, I certainly didn't mean it that way but sometimes I don't always express myself as polite as I intend. Also sorry for taking a stab at you for "wundt", I wasn't trying to be cruel.

I have a feeling I don't know nearly as much about this case as I thought I did. I was under the assumption they were at some kind of resort or hotel, but VoidHawk makes it sound like they were just in an apartment building. If this is truly the case I was way off base and would be changing my mind about the culpability of the parents. If it happened the way VoidHawk laid out then they are indeed terrible parents in my opinion.

Shouldn't be talking about things I don't know anything about.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Wow! What an extraordinary video. I watched all of it & am convinced that the Mccanns are hiding something sinister. I can't understand the choice of the team they had representing them. I can't comprehend why money laundering, known criminals & business people are involved in a team to find a missing child. Why was the UK government involved to such an extent? Too many questions about the changing stories to the popo & why hasn't any of it been challenged???
As 'The Farmer' said if it was a council estate family & not doctors, the press would have ripped them apart.
I find it difficult to believe the Portuguese Police weren't taken seriously & why the Mccanns tried to stop the book written by the Portuguese doctor/investigator. I really hope Mr.Hall investigates further.
S&F OP & thanks for bringing this to light.
I'm going to see how I can obtain a copy of that book now.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I think what we all agree on is the fact that there is something definitely dodgy about this case

And that we are all better parents than the McCanns

It seems like all the millions they have received in donations have gone on legal battles stopping things getting out about them

This whole thing needs to be let out in the open properly and scrutinised at the highest level

But with all those that's involved in this case I doubt I ever will

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
VoidHawk makes it sound like they were just in an apartment building

Hi
I may have misled you. I said "apartment block". It was indeed a holiday resort, but it may as well have been an apartment block, the only real difference being the occupants are all temporary.

Have you watched the vids that op posted? I would suggest you do as you'll then understand why you said -
"I don't know nearly as much about this case as I thought I did"
We (the whole world) have been lied to. We have been fed a series of lies and distortions, and they have been fed to us by people at the very top of our government.
If you haven't got the time to watch all of the vids then at least try to watch part 4.

Until I watched the vids posted above my own thoughts on this case were the following.
A tragic accident had happened and the likely scenario was that the parents had drugged the children to make them sleep and for some reason one of the children had died; maybe of an overdose.

However! I now know that everything that was fed to us via the msm was lies or severely distorted. I know that very senior government officials were involved within hours of the girl going missing. I know that a VERY senior government official who made a report suggesting that the truth wasn't being told was removed from her position. I know that millions of pounds were taken from the concerned public on the belief that they were helping to find the girl, but in reality that money was being used to fill the publics minds with even more lies.

Kiddy fiddlers is what this whole case is about!

edit on 12-8-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

At this point I have not had time to watch the videos no, but I will try to give them all a shot today if I can find time if not at least part 4.

And when a child is missing, I pretty much always assume kiddie fiddling, so I think you could be right there just based on guess. Thanks for being more specific and explaining when most would just yell at me to watch the videos.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

What is your opinion on what Michael Shrimpton alleges happened to Madeleine? Abducted by the Deutsches Verteidigungs Dienst for an EU representitive?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Yes, they are the rough equivalent. The British secret services have gone through different forms of evolution over time. Some of these involve areas of responsibility and have led to some overlapping of activities between intelligence gathering at home and abroad and guarding against foreign intelligence gathering both home and abroad.

But basically MI5 = FBI.

edit on 12-8-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: supamoto
I'm going to see how I can obtain a copy of that book now.

Here is a link to an English translation of Gonzalo Amaral's book.

goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.ca...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: troof

The issue of "kiddy fiddling" is a complicated one. I'm not familiar with Shrimpton's opinion on this but I will look into it. The world knows that paedophilia among the powerful in the UK is a real issue.

My own opinion, off the top of my head, my uninformed opinion, is that I can't imagine anyone with brains targeting the daughter of people with the social status of the McCanns, that is, politically connected members of the medical profession.

Usually children of the poor or of your average overworked, underpaid citizen with no powerful friends, runaways, etc., kids who are not strongly plugged into the system, are the targets of choice.

The world is overrun with kids. I know people get fixations but unless there were some other reason to target Kate and Gerry particularly, I don't think that organized pervs would go after a child like Madeleine.

MI5's presence in this case is interesting though. It wouldn't necessarily indicate that paedophilia was involved in this situation. I wonder if they, with their alleged expertise in the field, were brought in to determine whether or not organized paedophilia was an ingredient in the mix.

Interpol's silence on the subject of Madeleine, all things considered, is deafening. In my opinion that silence is an indication of concurrence with Gonzalo Amaral's view of the case.

Note: I did get a chance to look at some written material by Michael Shrimpton. Based on a cursory look, I wouldn't put any faith in what he says. I think he may have self esteem issues. He is very self aggrandizing. He could, however, be someone used to disseminate "red herrings". Metodo 3 are alleged to have paid witnesses to concoct stories of sightings of Madeleine that amounted to an expensive wild goose chase that was very profitable for Metodo 3. I find myself wondering if Shrimpton might be up to the same sort of scam, but on a more modest scale.
edit on 12-8-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join