It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I See a Spirit Guide During an OBE?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
don't know if you ever heard of Robert Allan Monroe, but you should read his books (he wrote only three books), they may give you a lot of answers to your questions...

cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

I would truly like to hear how you 'walk out of your body' so easy. I know it may be hard for you to explain,but I would be interested since the only time I ever had something that clear happen was by accident. I have to meditate for quite a while now,and it doesn't always work.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I just wanted to comment on your main post. I have not read the rest of the thread yet, but...

We have a girl here that we see like that every once and a while too.
(Both my wife and I have seen her)
She will come down the hallway in our apartment,
and you catch her out of the corner of your eye.

For a while she was following us around and when I mentioned it to other people I know around here, they have seen her too. I actually think this may be common for sensitives. A lot of us see a little girl following us around...
She is never creepy, just kind of there. She does have long brown hair, straight, and when I think about the image, I see a white dress, and something almost like a red hoodie.
(kind of like red riding hood, but that could be from reading your post, I know she wears a white dress, the image of red came after reading)

I have often wondered if this girl we see is someone who went missing several years ago here, but I also wonder if this is not something common among sensitives, because as you just explained with your main post, you see this as well.

I keep editing and adding as I go here.

I just read some of the other comments, and I agree, spirit guides normally show themselves as adults.
I think this is something other than a spirit guide.

It has also been pointed out that it could be a future child in your life, I have experienced that before.
I was shown my 2nd son before he was born, but not quite that way.
My first after death contact showed me my next born son.

Anything is possible with this, but I sure would like to find out what you eventually figure out if you do!

edit on 10-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

It's a completely normal feeling to be scared when meeting a ghost, they kinda appear unexpectedly, don't they, huh?

I've met many spirits, and thrust me little giggling girls, that wanna play tag,are usually not bad spirits.

She could have been someone you knew in a previous life.

I've never heard of a spirit guide manifesting as a child.... and I've spoken to many people on this subject. They always look like adults. Also a spirit guide wouldn't be playing with you, they'd give you advice, or smile and nod if you see them.

My spirit guide has always shown himself in the same way. Turns out he used to be my cousin in a previous life.

Don't be scared.
Next time try talking to her again. Find out who she is.

^^ what she said

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

It's pretty interesting that many people have seen a young girl around, it's comforting to know there are others who have experienced a similar situation. I've never seen her while "awake" but have felt a presence around me lately. There does seem to be a pattern with sensitives and seeing children. Very interesting.

When you saw your sons did you know then who they were, or did you find out later?

We are shown things for a reason, hopefully I'll figure out who she is. Of and when I do, I will let you know. Everyone that has been so kind and helpful on this thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: donhuangenaro

I'll check him out, thanks for new book recommendations. Always looking for a new good read. Thanks

originally posted by: Dimithae

I would truly like to hear how you 'walk out of your body' so easy. I know it may be hard for you to explain,but I would be interested since the only time I ever had something that clear happen was by accident. I have to meditate for quite a while now,and it doesn't always work.

Is hard to find the words for what it is I do to get out of body but I'll give it a try. OBE's have happened to me on the regular so I have 11 years of practice with this. If it doesn't work for you, keep trying.

I always lay on either the right or left side of my body as I haven't had much luck getting OBE while laying on my back. Close my eyes and say over and over (inside voice) that I intend to OBE. Then I think about what I want to do during OBE. (This all has to be done with confidence.)

This next step is what is difficult for me to explain. Ok so, after thinking about OBE's and telling myself it is going to happen, I shake my "inner self" around inside my body. I know how that must sound, lol. I push it around, as if I'm trying to push myself out of myself. After a few minutes of doing that I will feel pressure in the middle of my forehead, right above the eyes. Continue wiggling around your inner self and concentrating on your third eye. (It doesn't have to be continuous wiggling, sometimes I'll wiggle, stop, think about getting OBE then return to wiggling.) Soon after the vibrations start, the wind rushes through my body, I'm awake and I push out of body.

Hope that helps

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
interesting, il keep my eye on this thread, its bugging me who the little girl is.

i had something strange a while ago, i was on the sofa trying to astral project (and several times i was damn close if i hadn't of needed to swallow or cheering myself on !) so im on the sofa and it felt like 'someone' was stood right next to me waiting to help the final stages to help me roll out of myself, and i could sense there were 'people' lined up by the door waiting to greet me, if im honest, they 'felt' like my loved ones. strange. im going to have to get back into it cus i got so close several times as i said i kept pulling myself out of it, i don't fear any of it, it was just very exciting!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I found out later after he was born.

It was a dream about a good friend who passed away several years before.
At the end of the dream
(which was not a "dream" as being shown my next son was a verifier that she was indeed a real after death contact)
as I walked out of her house,
I saw a blond haired,blue eyed baby crying in the ditch.
As soon as we made eye contact he smiled, and I was hurried away.

When my son was born, he had the hair, and the eyes, and exact match to the dream.
He was born about a year after the dream.

He is the only blond out of all three children through that marriage as both my x wife and I have dark brown hair.
he is also the only one with blue eyes besides me.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

It could have been your loved ones, the universe of full of things we don't understand. Astral projection proved to me that there is much more to life then we can touch or see.

I'm curious about your experience too, it's very common to sense other entities around when trying to roll out of body. If you find out who they were, post it please!
edit on 10-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

That is so awesome, I really love hearing about experiences like yours! Not only did you get to see your future child, but you got the chance to see a loved one again!

Totally understand what you're saying about it being a dream but not a dream. That's often what the non-believers say about OBE, and astral travel is most definitely not a dream.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

yes, i will. i will try your version too, i like paul santisi guided astral projection and i also found the 'arm' technique to work very well.

yes there is so much more to life, i didn't believe in this astral projection until i thought 'well, i aint got anything else to do' and boy this is real! i started this before last christmas and i have become alot more sensitive to things aswell, i feel its my time to learn as a spiritual being and grow if that makes sense?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

HI Jenny! First, sorry about Your Miscarriage.
This Thread Rocks! I mean, I have OBE's too, not so much anymore since we've moved, but I have never seen my spirit guide. I have had like 9 or 10 OBE's as an adult, but in my early teens, I had Dozens of them! Almost on a nightly basis one summer......
I feel the little girl may be what some others here have said, a lost relation of Yours.
Don't show fear, try to get to know this little entity!
Odd I had just entered my story of reincarnation eh? LOL!
This also fits a Thread by a Friend of mine here, on Synchronicity!!
edit on 22-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks for your kind words

Have you encountered any odd entity's while OBE? If so I'd love to hear about them!

I'm also leaning towards the general consensus, she was my miscarried child. I haven't been able to get OBE since seeing her, pretty sure that has something to do with my fears about her. I've got strep throat and will be off work for a few days because of it. Think I'll try getting OBE during daylight hours, so it doesn't seem so scary. Lol.

Loved your reincarnation story, it was definitely thought provoking. There is so much to life and the universe that we don't understand.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Hope your healing with the strep is quick! I remember having that yrs ago. Man it sucked!
If ya haven't noticed , that is one of my fav sayings. LOL!!

When I was younger, I remember in one of my OBE's, a dark figure that came up to me and just stayed there while I was crusing along. It was dark, with a silver glow all around its figure. I could see as it turned about some that the silver glow stayed on the outer edges of the shape! Nothing negative or anything, just was there. Silent. Very odd...... Hope I described that right, so you could 'see' what I mean?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join