It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I See a Spirit Guide During an OBE?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Something happened during an out of body experience a few nights ago that scared the heck out of me.

After getting OBE I walked in to the living room and noticed some movement in the dining room. My house was built at the turn of the century and the living and dining rooms are one big room separated by an archway.

When I looked to see what it was, my tummy dropped. Standing in front of me was a little girl that looked to be about 7 years old. She had brown hair, was wearing a red sweater with a white blouse underneath and the collar pulled out over the sweater. When she noticed I saw her she began giggling, laughing and ran in to the front hall and back in to the living room (it makes a loop.) I went chasing after her saying "wait wait who are you" but she just continues to run and laugh. Eventually she runs down the stairs and disappears through the door. I freaked out and was back in my body in bed. Heart pounding.

While that might not sound all that scary, that wasn't the first time I've seen her. I saw her around 2008 during another out of body, in another house. That time she was standing right on my side of the bed, looking at me, as if she had been waiting for me. It creeped me out so bad. I crawled up the wall and willed myself back in to my body.

I don't get the feeling she wants to hurt me, scare me or anything malevolent. What does scare me is that I've seen her twice now. Both times have been in my house. When I run across entities while OBE, they are always outside my house, never ever inside.

As I'm typing this, I keep hearing noises in the front hall. One of my cats is cuddled up right next to me and she keeps looking over in that direction. Ahhhh!

Does anyone have any ideas as to what she might be? I have a thought she might be a spirit guide. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

edit on 10-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy
Interesting. My first question is how are you positive it's an OBE? If you are then how do you do it so often?
Now on to the "little girl" it's my experience that anything that makes you feel afraid or creeped out is most likely malevolent. It could be a dark spirit (demon) in child form. They can take any form once you're in their realm. If it happens again then I strongly suggest ignoring it.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

I pushed out of my body and walked into the living room, it was definitely an OBE. They started happening after a NDE and now I can usually have one if I consciously decide to. There's a system I have that's really hard to explain, it usually works though.

What scared me was that I've seen her before, she didn't actually frighten me. Well, that and I've never seen any other entires inside my house other than her. I didn't get any feelings that she was trying to trick me or harm me.

Thanks for your reply, although now I'm even more freaked out. Lol.

Think ill sage the house tomorrow and light some candles, just in case.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Couldn't hurt. But remember when dealing with spirits to always stand your ground. Never give them a weakness or they'll take advantage of it. Also there's way more bad spirits than good.

There's also an old legend that if you have an OBE then it leaves your body vulnerable to possession because at that point it's like an empty vessel. Have fun and sleep tight haha. Seriously you have to be very careful with that stuff.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

It's a completely normal feeling to be scared when meeting a ghost, they kinda appear unexpectedly, don't they, huh?

I've met many spirits, and thrust me little giggling girls, that wanna play tag,are usually not bad spirits.

She could have been someone you knew in a previous life.

I've never heard of a spirit guide manifesting as a child.... and I've spoken to many people on this subject. They always look like adults. Also a spirit guide wouldn't be playing with you, they'd give you advice, or smile and nod if you see them.

My spirit guide has always shown himself in the same way. Turns out he used to be my cousin in a previous life.

Don't be scared.
Next time try talking to her again. Find out who she is.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I saw her around 2008 during another out of body, in another house.

Attached to you then, not a haunting of some place.

I don't get the feeling she wants to hurt me, scare me or anything malevolent.

Not a demon then, you would know if you met one of those. Thats a good thing…

She had brown hair, was wearing a red sweater with a white blouse underneath and the collar pulled out over the sweater.

You don't have to answer this in the open, just something to consider. Do you have brown hair?

Way out on a limb here, I don't really know you, your age or history.

Here goes:

Some think that we meet our children either passed on or not born yet.

Oh, and what period clothing was she wearing?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I agree with you.
In rare cases, it's an unborn or lost child wanting to meet you.

Also to Jennyfrenzy

She really doesn't sound like a bad spirit.

I had a spirit visit me a couple of times in an apartment I rented that used to belong to her.
She didn't like it.

Once she threw my favorite plate on the kitchen floor, which was in a closed cabinet, whilst I was watching tv, and another time when I came home from shopping, I found all my 3 gold fish out of the tank, dead, and lined up in a neat line on the floor.

I did a house cleansing, and never saw her again, thankfully, but in a year I moved to another home anyway.
Now she was not a good spirit.

edit on 10/8/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

edit on 10/8/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: darn spelling

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I'm not a particularly big believer in the paranormal (but I do love reading the stories/encounters) That said, I agree with the possibility of a miscarried or unborn child wanting to meet mom/dad in cases like yours. It was the first thing that came to my mind rather than a random spirit or guide. I would never have considered it had I not had a dream where I "met" our youngest before I was pregnant in the first place. It was one of those dreams that is seared into my memory, she was running through a large room with many tables set up, basically acting silly & wanting to play. She was maybe 7 or so in the dream, if I had to guess. The older she gets, the more & more she looks exactly like the dream kiddo, and the less I'm able to write it off as coincidence.

Do you think this idea could be a possibility for you?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Now that is interesting!
My husband and I are planning on starting a family, and I've had three dreams with this little blonde girl with brown eyes, holding my hand and walking with me in the most beautiful park I've ever seen and she is giggling and so happy. She looks around 3-4 years old.

I always felt that she was just letting us know,that she is ready to come when we are, lol.

Thanks for sharing your story .

edit on 10/8/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

I love reading others experience. Bummer about the fish.

In rare cases, it's an unborn or lost child wanting to meet you.

Family ancestor maybe, too. Thats why I asked about kind of clothing.

I' have seen ghosts before dressed in older period clothing. At the time, I though they were real people that were eccentric and rich or something.

One lady had a dress with billowy long sleeves and bottom. Another, an old man with cane and top hat. I was quite awake both times.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

It sure is shocking to see a spirit standing in your living room, lol.

I thought spirit guides would look like adults rather then take a child's form. For some reason that's just what came to mind the next day.

If I run across her again, I'll try and get her to answer. She was having fun playing chase, lol.

My hair is naturally blonde, but brunettes are more common in my family though.

This last time I saw her, the clothing she was wearing looked modern. Though it could have been anything from the mid century on. When I saw her a few years ago, she was wearing a white nightgown. It was a dress with long sleeves that covered her ankles.

Never though about the child angle, very interesting idea.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I love reading about them too.

If she weren't so afraid and more open to it,she'd probably see the spirit of this girl more often.
And learn more about her.

And great idea to ask about the clothing!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I love reading stories too, yours definitely doesn't seem like a coincidence. Sounds like she was super excited to meet her future mom! Goosebumps!!

It could be, I miscarried in 1996. She wouldn't have been a future child, infertility sucks.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Never though about the child angle, very interesting idea.

Nylah and Rainbowresidue had personal experience that sounds a lot like yours.

"Playing chase", lol.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

Now that is interesting!
My husband and I are planning on starting a family, and I've had three dreams with this little blonde girl with brown eyes, holding my hand and walking with me in the most beautiful park I've ever seen and she is giggling and so happy. She looks around 3-4 years old.

I always felt that she was just letting us know,that she is ready to come when we are, lol.

Thanks for sharing your story .

You just never know, reincarnation is a belief held by a large portion of the planet. If we do start anew each time, there could be a way to "preview" the next round, or have a brief meet & greet with who's coming beforehand (such as dreams)

It's always stuck with me how much the facial features of the girl in the dream match ours, and even the hair color & type & the part in it. She's the only person in either side of the family with a square face, and the only one with curly hair. The girl in the dream also had a square face, curly hair, they share the same spot where the natural part is, and I noticed our girl has the exact taste in clothes the one in the dream had (frilly w/ flowers) I didn't get any negative impressions in that dream, but I was a little unnerved (but not in a bad way, if that makes sense) At the same time, there was a sense of familiarity to it. She's definitely a mama's girl through & through, so take that for what you will.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I wasn't going to try and OBE after the mention of demons, lol. Just put on my big girl panties and giving it a go!

And that's why ATS rules!
edit on 10-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

It could be, I miscarried in 1996. She wouldn't have been a future child, infertility sucks.

Wow. That brings me out on another limb…

I have heard other ladies tell of meeting their miscarried children in dreams, too.

That makes me think she's just saying hi mom, every things fine, be seeing ya.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Since she did say she miscarried in the past, and has seen the girl before, she may indeed be popping in to say hi once in a while. If that happens on any kind of regular basis from here out, it may be an opportunity to connect with her.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

If that's who she was, wow! Now I really have to see her again, hopefully she'll talk.

You ghost sighting sounds so awesome, to be able to see ghosts while awake would be a dream come true. Well, as long as they're nice.

The miscarriage happened in July, it fits! Don't recall what month it was the first time I saw her, but you're right about it being a way to connect to her. Goosebumps!!

edit on 10-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The ghosts I have seen in various places were benign (towards me). None of those encounters were verbal.

Spirits are people, too. Just they no longer have bodies.

Enjoy those moments with your daughter. Don''t try to speak, just go with it.

If she has something to say, she'll say it. But really, whats better than a fun game of tag with your kids?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join