It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Supporters Flash Islamic Flag in Front of White House

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
"we are here"
Of course you are here.
you're the CIA...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think the isis may be blind in one eye...their depth perception is all off if they think that image accurately depicts closeness to a target. going from standing outside the fence of the White House to flying their long captured rag from atop its flagpost may be a journey taking thousands of years.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The ISIS are the new Nazis, if we dont stop them now they will start a world war but by fighting in our streets. Time to stop praying and time to start shooting.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What a bunch of idiots. I hope NSA catches up with them and waterboards them to death. Seriously, these supporters of murders are worthless to anyone else here on the planet. Let me catch some moron doing this dumb crap around where i live once and see what happens to the stupid bastard.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
They are everywhere. They could attack anywhere at any time.

They needed justification, and religious fulfillment. Any direct US intervention in Iraq provides that...

Just a matter of TIME.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
They are in their stompin' grounds making a statement. Come over here to ours, the target of your hatred and see how that rolls. Sure, they might simply be an "MTV" vid at the moment having their 15 minutes....but honestly, really who seriously thinks they are gonna come over to the object of their hatred and take us down? I don't. Oh, the drama....almost like being in Jr. High again.
edit on 10-8-2014 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofsheba
They are in their stompin' grounds making a statement. Come over here to ours, the target of your hatred and see how that rolls. Sure, they might simply be an "MTV" vid at the moment having their 15 minutes....but honestly, really who seriously thinks they are gonna come over to the object of their hatred and take us down? I don't. Oh, the drama....almost like being in Jr. High again.

Becouse of everyone's open doors ( letting large amounts of muslems in to our contrys ) they have a lot of support in the USA and Europe, they can start a street war killing us as they want, who do we hit back at if that happens, the mulems living with us ? if we do that then the mulems will turn to ISIS. We have to stop them NOW where they are not wait for them to come to our streets

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofsheba

They are in their stompin' grounds making a statement.

By the look of things they have / are in the US stomping. ground.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Stop them now?

They would have been better off attempting to contain them in Iraq before they made any advances... Far too late for that approach now.

Appeasement doesn't work, weakness invites attack. If you want to fight them you better be prepared to destroy them completely, and accept that there will be consequences and heavy losses in that process... Anything less will only ultimately embolden them, and provoke them...

They came across the borders, they recruit and they wait, plan and prepare for a glorious death and martyrdom...

imo

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02 Who do we hit back IF that happens? I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Last time that happened, if I remember correctly, we hit back. Unfortunately; no one wants that at all, least of all me. It simply looks like at the moment, from my perspective, something I watch on TV. Which, it really is and until that changes and it hits the US soil, its out of "our" hands as far as the average US citizen. Right now it's simply a show for us here.

Will it change? Don't know. Summer is almost over and it might be a seasonal "reality" show. That's the thing...we don't know because we aren't behind the production and until I know I'm not gonna change my life and live in fear. That's my simple two cents worth, which isn't a lot.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofsheba
a reply to: imod02 Who do we hit back IF that happens? I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Last time that happened, if I remember correctly, we hit back. Unfortunately; no one wants that at all, least of all me. It simply looks like at the moment, from my perspective, something I watch on TV. Which, it really is and until that changes and it hits the US soil, its out of "our" hands as far as the average US citizen. Right now it's simply a show for us here.

Will it change? Don't know. Summer is almost over and it might be a seasonal "reality" show. That's the thing...we don't know because we aren't behind the production and until I know I'm not gonna change my life and live in fear. That's my simple two cents worth, which isn't a lot.

Thats what i mean if we wait to see what happens it will be too late, it wont be "over there" it will be out side our doors in our streets, and it will be us that are dieing

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It's already "too late".

May find that out soon.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Time will tell; I'll believe it when I see it. Hope not. Take care....

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

It's already "too late".

May find that out soon.

Its not too late, our leaders just have to show some balls and do what needs to be done. I truly hate that there is a war coming ( them and us, dont ask me who "them " are i dont know) the only question is who will win.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So, Obama turned a blind eye to the rise of Isis in Iraq, because we covertly aided them in Syria against Assad, now with low approval ratings and mid term elections approaching, he decides to make some political gain from airstrikes and humanitarian aid...

All without any regard for the hornets nest he was kicking?

Too bad, some leaders learn the hard way the tough lessons of playing politics with war.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well you wouldn't need to be a computer genius to trace this back, considering the general IQ level of anybody that would buy into ISIS i'm pretty sure they would have been computer illiterate too. I'm sure they'll be warming up a bed in guantanamo for him as we speak assuming they haven't already got his balls hooked up to a car battery.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Trust me, It's too late. These people, the real culprits and masterminds behind all of this have been planning for this for decades...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyGoo
Well you wouldn't need to be a computer genius to trace this back, considering the general IQ level of anybody that would buy into ISIS i'm pretty sure they would have been computer illiterate too. I'm sure they'll be warming up a bed in guantanamo for him as we speak assuming they haven't already got his balls hooked up to a car battery.

Forget the car battery, honey and fire ants should do

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I'm talking about foreign hostile invaders, whom are not Americans and have no such rights.
I see what you tried there, nice attempt but thats a no go.

Unfortunately I did expect as much from new members however, do some homework on ole advisor before attempting to state my stance for me as to murdering my fellow Americans. I only support killing those who will indiscriminately murder people.

Political ideological justification is no excuse, nor is some religious zealotry a reason to be exempt from being guilty of murder. Let alone a reason to commit such...

When hostile foreign services are plotting to create mass casualties, and have been for over a decade.
It is clearly time to stop them any way possible, preferably before, they can conducted terrorism.

My disposition has not changed the whole time I've been active on ATS.
It should be well known by now, that my interest is in preserving American life.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Advisor, if you have failed to preserve the American WAY of life, you have already failed to preserve American life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join