It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS/USA................Gaza/Israel...............Help me out here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: elixz

How is drugs the same as rockets/missiles falling to Your country?

Way more tons of drugs falling on America than high explosives falling on Israel. Way more deaths, too.

My point was the Mexican Drug Cartels kill more Americans with their "product" than Hamas kills Israelis yet we don't bomb or invade Mexico.

edit on 9-8-2014 by intrptr because: changes, spelling

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

People say we should let genocide happen? I hope you don't call those people friends.

This genocide is a direct result of US interference in Iraq and Syria. We're sick of war but this is our responsiblity. No need for boots on the grounds, send in the air strikes.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Seems like something the American government would say.

You mean what the American media says on behalf of the government?

Same difference. The media only says what it's allowed to.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Israel isn't ever going to suffer genocide from Hamas or anyone Arab nation. Israel is being criticized by, basically, the entire world for their harsh and brutal assault on Gaza. An assault which will never truly protect Israel, instead it will only create more hate towards it.

America's war on terror is a complete failure and so is Israel's war on Gaza.
edit on 9-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

People say we should let genocide happen? I hope you don't call those people friends.

This genocide is a direct result of US interference in Iraq and Syria. We're sick of war but this is our responsiblity. No need for boots on the grounds, send in the air strikes.

It's not our problem. Again, these people have been trying to kill each other for pretty much ever. No amount of U.S. involvement has helped up until now, why would it help now? It's not going to. It's time we stop worrying about everyone else, and worry about ourselves. We've got our own problems to deal with.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It's okay because...

The American supporters of Palestine are complete morons that run the gamut between Hippies picking up a trendy cause to blatant Jew hating whack jobs who read to many conspiracy theories and fall in deep with the more ridiculous ones, the kind of people who watched Iron Sky and thought it was a documentary

America killed 500,000 Iraqi's for no reason basically, Jews shoot back it's a genocide.. the same dummies don't even realize Isis across Iraq and Syria, The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Hamas are basically identical by philosophy and would link up and be a nightmare if Israel wasn't there or that about the only thing far flung states in the region like Iran, Saudi Arabia and Egypt can even agree upon is that such a thing would potentially doom all their govts as well...

Why is it okay?

Cus Murica

lol

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic
I may get some negative backlash here, but I really think our work is done in the Middle East. T

Not negative.... but as long as the petrodollar exists, our work will never be done in the Middle East.
edit on 9-8-2014 by Dapaga because: typo

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Maybe you should read up on how ISIS was created. Had we never invaded and toppled Iraq ISIS would have never existed today. The involvement in this particular case will stop genocide. Why anyone would want to stop the murder of tens of thousand of people is beyond me.

Taking any blame away from the west is completely ignorant. When the west stops interfering in the Middle East than you can take the stance of stop worrying about everyone else. Until then, thanks to the CIA and their cronies, like Mossad, we're forced to worry to about the Middle East. You don't get that?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Dapaga

This is also very true and relevant.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dapaga

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic
I may get some negative backlash here, but I really think our work is done in the Middle East. T

Not negative.... but as long as the petrodollar exists, our work will never be done in the Middle East.

Sad but unfortunately true in the eyes of some people. Eventually those same people will realize it's just not worth it, hopefully.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Israel isn't ever going to suffer genocide from Hamas or anyone Arab nation. Israel is being criticized by, basically, the entire world for their harsh and brutal assault on Gaza, an assault which will never truly protect Israel, instead it will only create more hate towards Israel.

America's war on terror is a complete failure and so is Israel's war on Gaza.

I couldn't agree more

My kids were over from Israel last week for a visit, they were horrified at the reporting.

To quote my daughter

"Now I see why the world hates Israel"

Cody

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I know some of that situation With mexicans and americans illegally smuggling drugs across the border. But People have a Choice and can decide to not meggle With Dangerous stuff. But the People of Gaza and Israel cannot protect themselves if they get hit by a rocket or shoot in the head.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Maybe you should read up on how ISIS was created. Had we never invaded and toppled Iraq ISIS would have never existed today. The involvement in this particular case will stop genocide. Why anyone would want to stop the murder of tens of thousand of people is beyond me.

Taking any blame away from the west is completely ignorant. When the west stops interfering in the Middle East than you can take the stance of stop worrying about it. Until then, thanks to the CIA and their cronies, like Mossad, we're forced to worry to about the Middle East. You don't get that?

People were wanting to kill each other over there long before we showed up.
All I'm saying is that we had no business being there in the first place. We had no business being there any other time. And we have no business being there now. Let them figure out their own problems. Every country/continent has problems, but you don't see us rushing in to help anyone else, do you? Didn't think so. To each their own opinion on this subject, but I think I'll be disagreeing with you a majority of the time. We need to get our people out of there and be done with it. We can't afford being put in another disagreement with them.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

God bless, and I'm happy to hear your kids are okay.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
It's okay because...

The American supporters of Palestine are complete morons that run the gamut between Hippies picking up a trendy cause to blatant Jew hating whack jobs who read to many conspiracy theories and fall in deep with the more ridiculous ones, the kind of people who watched Iron Sky and thought it was a documentary

America killed 500,000 Iraqi's for no reason basically, Jews shoot back it's a genocide.. the same dummies don't even realize Isis across Iraq and Syria, The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Hamas are basically identical by philosophy and would link up and be a nightmare if Israel wasn't there or that about the only thing far flung states in the region like Iran, Saudi Arabia and Egypt can even agree upon is that such a thing would potentially doom all their govts as well...

Why is it okay?

Cus Murica

lol

As much as I appreciate your support in my thread, please may I ask you to keep it civil ?

There's no need to start calling people morons, we all have our opinions and are entitled them.

Let's not make this a slagging match please

Cody

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I really hate that argument, "they wanted to kill each other before so it's not our fault".

Of course we never had any business there but we've been there for a LONG time, meddling here, toppling there, inciting over here, and so on. The west is just as guilty.

But because we can't keep our noses out of the Middle East's business we are directly responsible for the present day conditions that exist. So if our military is gonna send humanitarian aid and airstrikes against the MOST EXTREME terrorist group there is, so be it.

ISIS, so extreme Al Qaeda kicked them out.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I really hate that argument, "they wanted to kill each other before so it's not our fault".

Of course we never had any business there but we've been there for a LONG time as well, meddling here, toppling there, inciting over here, and so on. The west is just as guilty.

But because we can't keep our noses out of the Middle East's business we are directly responsible for the present day conditions that exist. So if our military is gonna send humanitarian aid and airstrikes against the MOST EXTREME terrorist group there is, so be it.

ISIS, so extreme Al Qaeda kicked them out.

I'm not saying we aren't to blame. I'm just saying we need to do the stronger thing and back out and be done. A lot of these people don't even want outside help. They just want to take care of it. I'm sure our actions didn't make them wanting to kill each other any better, I'm just not putting ALL of the blame on us. And if we screwed them up SO BAD, then that's even more reason to stay out of there.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Too much common sense in your argument!

God Bless America

God Bless Israel

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

America killed 500,000 Iraqi's for no reason basically, Jews shoot back it's a genocide..

Awww, you can;t fool me, both wrongfully violated Human Rights of other peoples.

America invaded Iraq.

Jews invaded Palestine.

Enormous death tolls in both conquered nations.

Ongoing operations in both countries (concurrently even).

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'm saying we are 100% responsible for Iraq in it's present state. We created this monster so it should be our responsibility to destroy it. I mean, we are supposed to be in the terrorist destruction business, are we not?

There's no need for boots on the ground. Airstrikes can take care of ISIS alone. The Iraqi gov't (Shiite) has asked for help, the Kurd's have asked for help, and so have the Yazidis (the ones facing genocide).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join