It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Jinn" and Electromagnetic Pollution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

This link of yours...

Plasma Aliens from an Alternate Earth

Was interesting enough, that I downloaded the author's 3 free ebooks.
I'd be surprised if he didn't flake out and start talking like a total
control loop burnout, but you never know.. there may be good clues
in there.

I love to read whats other explorer's have come up with.

Thanks for the great links.

Kev

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Very good points, as usual.

Agreed about Arthur Clarke's Childhood's End... been decades since last read and it deserves another.

I know you usually dislike authors thrown at you ... but for a novel take and to observe a very clever brain's attempt to tackle this subject, I HIGHLY recommend Robert Anton Wilson's work... especially all three 'Cosmic Trigger' books for an entertaining glimpse of an evolving observation of this topic.

Skoal, sir.

ETA and I have to credit him with the relativism about reality (though the genesis rests with modern quantum physics, of course) I currently have.

edit on 8/10/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

And if you are looking for reports of plasma-orbs... i have one.

During a spectacular T-storm where nearby mountains had a lower layer of cloud topped by another layer several hundred meters or so apart... in the area of mountaintops visible, in between the incredible, continual lightening between the two layers, was outlines of the rocks by St. Elmo's Fire and several "ball lightnings" ... around ten... that rushed over the rocky ridge line (say that 3 times fast) and "hesitated" reversed course to "group up" and seemed to be "playing."

This lasted for several minutes and was quite possibly the most stunning thing I have seen outside of some women I know.

The orbs were pretty big, considering I was maybe a mile (or two) away... I'd guess they were around 5-10 feet across on average... and really seemed to have intention. They were bluish white to rose and orange colored.

Later that night I was stung by a scorpion in my house and had wild hallucinations where I was a "scorpion" scurrying around an archetypical desert location... woke the next morning and honed in on the scorpion that was still loose with a certainty born of what I assumed was a "psychic link."

If that was related to the 'orbs' I saw... well, I have no idea, but my brain does connect them intuitively even if it was just two events near to each other in time.

Dunno, but wanted to throw it out there.

edit on 8/10/2014 by Baddogma because: erased a type-o

edit on 8/10/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/10/2014 by Baddogma because: add fix

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
The Jinn are powerful...
But not omnipotent!!!

It's a fine theory indeed!!!

Not all Jinn are malevolent though, some are actually helpful and still submit to Allah's will!!!

So it's sort of like a battle between Heaven & Hell... Analogically speaking!!!
It's not a precise comparison though!!!

However...
Allah is the creator of Worlds, plural...
The ET hypothesis isn't haram in Islam it's always a possibility!!!

If we are destined to meet, then it will happen!!!

The most common form a Jinn will take is that of a human, someone like Tony Blair for example is highly likely to be a Jinn... It's no guarantee, but possible!!!
Lately I've been wondering about Benjamin Netanyahu!!!

But I digress, so not to drift, scientifically it'd be difficult to gauge how and why the Jinn react to our presence...
Their knowledge is far beyond that of an average human, I look forward to reading the link and sharing my full analysis!!!

As a "Schizophrenic" with "hallucinations" I'd say the beings I've encountered are intelligent rather than the workings of my own mind... But it's rather complex to explain in one post...
Most spiritual encounters are just Jinn gaining trust for the overall deception... Eg fortune tellers & psychics or channellers are mostly lured by these beings believeing them to be people who have passed over...
The truth is the people who have passed over are much too busy to be dealing with seperate persons who are usually rather self absorbed!!!

Peace Kelly!!!

I would like to hear more of your experiences, looks like you have done a good reasearch on jinn, by the way although jinn is exclusivly an islamic thing nowadyas the term has been known and used by arabs before islam

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Finally! Yes I have been saying this for some time! Guys look into it and you will realise that phenomanan like UFO/ghosts/paranormal activity are perfectly explained by the Jinn... I've done decades of research on various paranormal topics and the Jinn is the culprit, I have too much to say on this topic but will leave it there for now as typing on phone!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kamza

In the Quran it is mentioned that the jinns travel to the edge of the universe until they are bordering the lowest heaven, and try to listen to the conversations of the angels (above events that would occur in the future). Its possible the ufos are the vehicles that they use to travel to the edge of the universe.

Here is a lecture on the world of the jinn:

edit on 11-8-2014 by Datadayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

In 2006 a man named Jay Alfred had a similar theory about plasma and a substance he called dark plasma. From what I gathered reading his articles he believed that the dark plasma existed in a sea of "dark matter" and that the plasma was capable of form and consciousness, though not exactly as we experience it through our limited perception. He claimed a bubble of dark matter surrounded our planet, as it does all planets. He also claimed the bubble was held cohesive by the gravitational pull of our own material world, like an invisible ocean that reached quite far into space but eventually did have a gravitational boundary. He thought plasma critters could definitely survive in this dark matter ocean because it was protected by the same electromagnetic field as we are.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientEruditeSapien

As it turns out I've been working on a similar theory.
I did obtain his 3 books yesterday. I'm hoping they are a worthwhile read.

Thanks,

Kev

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

It's on my reading list.

You know me sir.

Thanks,

Kev

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Thanks my friend.

I really do believe that many 'orbs' are innocents that we have corrupted with our religion, spifituality and hatreds.

I really do believe that a number of them are actually 'detached' 'chakras' .... that what many humans call chakras are these critters incubating in symbiosis with our sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system.....and that upon our death they flit about free. ....

Some become 'tricksters'.....some join a larger collective of their fellows. ....some 'reincarnate'....some 'go bad' and pretend to be Ufos or 'masters' or jehovah or your dead aunt Sue.

I was blown away when I started to see subjective evidence for this observation. I am not aware of anyone else proposing this.....maybe I'm wrong....it's a big world.

Kev

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It occurred to me that perhaps Jinn have been appearing as metal ships since 1947 or so, in order to shield themselves from the overly powerful and chaotic EM fields we have been generating since that time.

We are 'screaming in their EM ears since 1947...

Jinn would be fascinated by gentle and intelligent seeming EM fields such as those generated by the synapses of our nervous system....

But radar and radio would be 'too much'.

Kev

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
It occurred to me that perhaps Jinn have been appearing as metal ships since 1947 or so, in order to shield themselves from the overly powerful and chaotic EM fields we have been generating since that time.

That's some intriguing thinking there KPB.

Funny, though, I've wondered from the obverse viewpoint on that: Maybe such beings have actually been whispering in the ears of some of our scientists. Especially those associated with the military-industrial complex, and by doing so are actually creating an EM environment that will allow them to better "materialize" here in the (near?) future.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

That's some intriguing thinking there KPB.

Funny, though, I've wondered from the obverse viewpoint on that: Maybe such beings have actually been whispering in the ears of some of our scientists. Especially those associated with the military-industrial complex, and by doing so are actually creating an EM environment that will allow them to better "materialize" here in the (near?) future.

You may have seen my 'they want android bodies' post over on your Control Loop thread.

Yes I concur.

However I would like to point out that BOTH theories may well be correct. Humans tend to do 'either or thinking' ..... which is a huge mistake in my opinion.

These "sentient plasmas" may well be 'people too' with good days and bad days and cliques/factions just like we do.

'We' try to use them and 'they' try to use 'us'.

Some may wish to defend themselves and investigate us (metal ships).....some are almost certainly in a semi-beneficial symbiosis with our nervous systems....and some may want to conquer our world and eat us.

The human tendency to paint them all in black or white is exceedingly foolish.

There are millions of human factions. ...there myst be millions of "Jinn" factions.

The reason we can't 'prove or solve the UFO problem' is because this whole mess is a matter of xenosociology in conjunction with xenophysics.....

Thanks for your insights...

Kev

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I've been interested in the subject since I was a child, even though admittedly I have no personal experience to speak of. Nothing paranormal has every happened to, or around me. Still I believe it is quite possible knowing what we know about the odd quantum world, this is just a little further down the rabbit hole.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Indeed-

I've never run across ANYTHING more strange
than quantum mechanics and it's considered
the best proven form of physics we've got.

Ever heard of retro causality? The future
determining the past?

It's quite credible..my search for retro causality and quantum mechanics returns 59000 results.

And thats far from the weirdest thing thats
supposedly true about QM.

Kev

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I'm new here, and I had mentioned this in my introduction but I believe it's relevant to the conversation here. I spent most of my life as an atheist, after extensively studying many religious texts and all I could absorb about ancient civilizations. It wasn't until my exposure to quantum physics that I decided there must be a creator, or creating force. The moment I realized a photon can make a decision changed my life by changing my perception. Still, I haven't ever personally seen or felt anything that could be considered paranormal. I suppose it's possible that I have some sort of block.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Well I've had tons of such experiences and all I will
commit to on this subject is that there is 'intelligence' evidenced all over the place....

But 'evolution' 'simulates' 'intelligence' very well.

I'm a freakin shaman by birth and I have no rabid
beliefs about deity or lack of deity and no curiosity
about the subject either.

Such musings are billions of years beyond both
our intellect and our intuition. And such musings
are a nasty trap.

Anyone who MUST find 'god' ---- will.

They will find something anyway....

Any 'real' 'god' could NOT reveal him/her/itself
without destroying the sentient life forms in
question. This was very obvious to me when
I was 8 years old.

People go plum nuts over the flimsiest of
evidence of anything even possibly paranormal.

If 'god showed up' multiply that by 1 trillion.
All free will and capability to exist as a regular
independent being would be instantly erased.

Any 'god' you can see is DEFINITELY NOT
'god'.

My 10 cents.

Kev

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I found Monroe's accounts of higher level astral travel (whatever the heck that IS, really) to support that assertion about an intelligence conglomerate capable of being any sort of 'God,' being far too much for us to even remotely postulate about.

He likened the closest he ever got to being near the sun in terms of noise and overwhelming info-light... and he felt he was still close to infinitely far away (if memory serves) and still on the verge of annihilation so-to-speak. That was the same account where he thought he 'got' our human purpose as 'LOOSH' producers (a culty sounding made up word to express emotional energy) for some higher powers in the hierarchy.

For some reason, I've always felt Monroe had the experiences he claimed (their reality is uncertain, though, of course)... just a gut call... supported by some lab work that supported him, too, I guess.

But it certainly IS interesting how these liminal experiences of the "greater realities" out there cross reference and support each other ...differing only in terminology and perceptions over the eons by witchdoctors, priests, yogis, monks, mystics, artists, nuclear engineer shamans and drug addled slobs of all stripes.

Despite a lack of hard evidence, it does indicate a "there" there.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It certainly indicates that potent stuff is there.

Beyond that we are fools and imbeciles to
pound some book ----- any book and to claim
that it says ANYTHING credible about the
infinite absolute.

I liked your response!

Kev

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

One more comment:

I've never read any Monroe. Interesting that his
conclusion is similar to mine.

Castanada said something similar but its pretty
clear that he was not reputable to say the least.

The only reason I talk about humans being cattle
is that I have about 50 years subjective data on
that premise. ...and some of that data could move
stuff around and shock various people with nasty
discharges. Various people.

I don't claim to understand yet why some people
never experience such things even though they
rabidly wish to believe while some strict
reductionists are virtually haunted by unwanted
and disbelieved (but undeniable) phenomena.

Some people postulate little spacetime rips or
magnetic field anomolies.....such as with (apparently. ..never been there) skinwalker ranch.

Now I think such anomolies can be mobile
(sourced by a person --- generally by a former
contactee) due to some really bizarre things
I have seen...

But we are in our infancy in understanding
such things....and 95% of the the time some
amount of delusion is involved no doubt.

Thanks...

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join