It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Jinn" and Electromagnetic Pollution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hello,

I normally post in the UFO forum, and I've posted some REALLY speculative stuff
there for the past year.... I could have posted this there. or just threw this
onto any of the Vallee / Keel - like threads.. but this person's hypothesis has
me so fascinated, that I decided to post it in the 'crazy bin' to maximize
discussion.

Here's the link:

The Jinn from a 'Scientific' Perspective

Now a summary of why I'm posting this..

Myself and various other ATS folks are very open to the ideas of Jacques Vallee,
John Keel and others, that any 'real' UFO phenonemon (not hoaxes, simple
astronomical confusions, swamp gas, balloons, chinese lanterns or what not)
are not in fact due to the ETH (E.T. Hypothesis - little
green men from other planets in the universe), but are in fact related to the EDH
(Extra Dimensional Hypothesis) or even the UTD (Ultra-dimensional Hypothesis --
fellow residents of our planet).

Now one of the useful explanations commonly discussed, is that there are
'energy beings' which go by many names, but in this case they are called
"Jinn" from the Islamic perspective.. or 'energy creatures' 'born of fire'.

Now I myself am not religious.. but there is no reason that we can't take
observations from various sources and investigate them.

The core concept about "Jinn" and other 'trickster type entities" is that
they are as Jacques Vallee (the PHD in computer science and Masters degree
in Astophysics calls them) "Messengers of Deception". These 'entities'
whatever they are, are consummate liars that supposedly can assume any
physical form whatsoever.. can cloud human minds, appear and dissapear at will..
and in general will always leave you with the check if you take them to lunch.
The "Jinn hypothesis" would certainly explain why no 'UFOs' have ever landed
on the whitehouse lawn and asked to see our leader -- as per this theory,
there ARE NO UFOs.. just electromagnet life forms 'screwing with us'.

Now the one paragraph I found quite genius at the above link is this:

"Man's pollution of both the material level
and the finer levels?

Ever since the Industrial Revolution, spurred on by 19th century Rationalism,
we have been poisoning and disturbing life for other types of physical beings
on this Planet. Perhaps with the harnessing and mass employment of electromagnetism,
we have now started on yet a further stage, i.e., the poisoning and disturbing for a
whole variety of beings dwelling on the subtler levels of this Planet?

If so, is it any surprise that many of them should be hostile towards us?"

Now while there have been 'flaps' of 'sightings' going back to pre-biblical times,
all this 'saucer madness' did start around 1947, after Radar had been developed
for World War II.

I can certainly appreciate, that any actual 'energy beings' which might share
this planet with us, would be QUITE annoyed with us for cooking them with
Microwaves and Radar.. it wouldn't be surprising at all if this made them angry
and irrational and homicidal in fact...

Well... just an interesting hypothesis on this person's part, that really amused
me and which I think is worthy of discussion.

Kev
edit on 9-8-2014 by KellyPrettyBear because: Formatting.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

The Jinn are sort of similar to Signing your soul to the devil.... They will give you anything you want as long as you give them what they want... It's a contract. Now do I think these entities are aliens? Nope.. Just look for where a contract must be signed and you will find Jinn or the representatives of Jinn.

Genie is a Jinn..

edit on 9-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

The Jinn are sort of similar to Signing your soul to the devil.... They will give you anything you want as long as you give them what they want... It's a contract. Now do I think these entities are aliens? Nope.. Just look for where a contract must be signed and you will find Jinn or the representatives of Jinn.

Genie is a Jinn..

The concept of 'the devil' is a pretty recent one in mythology.
It's also an 'answer' that doesn't answer anything as it's just
another part of the deception. For example "Lucifer" is due
to a simple mistranslation from the Latin Vulgate.

I'm more interested in the possible science involved here,
than any particular mythology in any detail.

Thanks for replying.

KPB

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Great idea for a thread. I hope it catches the imagination of the membership.

If such entities do exist--that is beings somehow connected to electromagnetic energy even more closely than we are--then we could make a working assumption that they have interacted with us posing under a variety of "spiritual disguises."

I have some materials that might be of interest here…lemme dig 'em up.

edit on 9-8-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think maybe that they do not shape shift but that they can take over things that already have form. Sort of like how the chupacabra does not have a form but moves from animal to animal.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I do semi understand how many religions have a trickster character, I mean the whole Garden and Eden story is basically based Adam and Eve being deceived to bite the apple from the forbidden tree, and being casted out along with Satan.

And in the Quran, where the Jinn are much more heavily implied says, that Satan was considered a Jinn before disobeying Allah. Which is much similar to the christian belief, of Satan who was believed to rebel against God and refusing to bow to humans. While Satan in Hebrew is more like a voracious guard dog, whom test ones faith in God. Which sort of suits the point of the name meaning adversary, or obstruct. However there alot of name translations that go back and forth there, and where Satan origins in ether religion is varied and somewhat opposite of each other.

As for our electromagnetic pollution, I doubt we are hurting anything in that resides on earth, and is on the other side. If we were, I'm pretty sure they would of wrote a complaint, or so. If anything, the pollution probably more harmful to us then "Them".

As for the actual science, present an equation, where I will say, "ok thats complex, it must be right."
edit on 9-8-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Another article referencing the same subject by Gordon Creighton:

A Brief Account Of The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities'

From a visit by Jacques Vallee with the late British Ufologist Gordon Creighton:

….Gordon Creighton thinks that witnesses are out of their bodies at the time of the event, hence the similarity with occult traditions. I told him that Passport to Magonia was being misunderstood by Americans, who seem unable to grasp the mythic power of the phenomenon, beyond its physical reality.

““People misunderstand the word myth””, he said. ““They think of a myth as something that isn't true. They can't understand that, on to contrary, a myth is that which is truer than truth.”…

Gordon Creighton, BUFORA, Flying Saucer Review

Science is also ever-increasingly aware of the effects of certain EM fields on the brain. Are such effects just hallucinatory, or do they maybe "part the veil" so to speak?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
How many here know that Kenneth Arnold came to the personal conclusion that UFOs were living creatures?

The idea that Earth's atmosphere could be the habitat of living aerial creatures which manifested as UFOs is not a new one. Charles Fort seemed to believe that too and Kenneth Arnold, who kick-started modern Ufology in 1947, also believed UFOs were living creatures. His belief that UFOs were space animals with the ability to change their density has bothered other Ufologists.

Jinns - Plasma Aliens From a Parallel Earth

Jay Alfred attempts to bring some science into the equation and is quite the good read:

Dark Plasma and the Origin of Angels, Aliens, Deities and Ghosts

Dark Plasma Research Organization

Life-Like Qualities of Plasma: Bohm, a leading expert in twentieth century plasma physics, observed in amazement that once electrons were in plasma, they stopped behaving like individuals and started behaving as if they were a part of a larger and interconnected whole. Although the individual movements of each electron appeared to be random, vast numbers of electrons were able to produce collective effects that were surprisingly well organized and appeared to behave like a life form.

The plasma constantly regenerated itself and enclosed impurities in a wall in the same way that a biological organism, like the unicellular amoeba, might encase a foreign substance in a cyst. So amazed was Bohm by these life-like qualities that he later remarked that he frequently had the impression that the electron sea was "alive" and that plasma possessed some of the traits of living things. The debate on the existence of plasma-based life forms has been going on for more than 20 years ever since some models showed that plasma can mimic the functions of a primitive cell.

link

edit on 9-8-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The Jinn are powerful...
But not omnipotent!!!

It's a fine theory indeed!!!

Not all Jinn are malevolent though, some are actually helpful and still submit to Allah's will!!!

So it's sort of like a battle between Heaven & Hell... Analogically speaking!!!
It's not a precise comparison though!!!

However...
Allah is the creator of Worlds, plural...
The ET hypothesis isn't haram in Islam it's always a possibility!!!

If we are destined to meet, then it will happen!!!

The most common form a Jinn will take is that of a human, someone like Tony Blair for example is highly likely to be a Jinn... It's no guarantee, but possible!!!
Lately I've been wondering about Benjamin Netanyahu!!!

But I digress, so not to drift, scientifically it'd be difficult to gauge how and why the Jinn react to our presence...
Their knowledge is far beyond that of an average human, I look forward to reading the link and sharing my full analysis!!!

As a "Schizophrenic" with "hallucinations" I'd say the beings I've encountered are intelligent rather than the workings of my own mind... But it's rather complex to explain in one post...
Most spiritual encounters are just Jinn gaining trust for the overall deception... Eg fortune tellers & psychics or channellers are mostly lured by these beings believeing them to be people who have passed over...
The truth is the people who have passed over are much too busy to be dealing with seperate persons who are usually rather self absorbed!!!

Peace Kelly!!!
edit on 9-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

.. just electromagnetic life forms 'screwing with us'.

Your brain is an electromagnetic life form screwing with us.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I've always been fascinated by the association of the chemical Sulfur (Sulphur - UK spelling) with evil and lucifer.
In its native form, sulfur would form a crown shaped ring with eight atoms. There's nothing mystical about the atomic weight (16 = 8 protons/8 neutrons), or spectral absorption/emission lines.

en.wikipedia.org...

But it is essential to life, and many organisms use it in many different chemical reactions. The only difference between Sulfur and other elements is that it can form over 30 different allotropes, second only to Carbon (diamond, graphite, fullerenes, nanotubes) and Selenium (polymeric rings up to 1000 atoms long). Could it be these schizophrenia of sulfur that makes it associated with evil, or it is just the fact that it turns into a blood-red liquid when melted?

In comparison, water turns into ice (many different crystalline forms), associated withJack Front and steam (a gas).
Iron and Carbon are associated with the underworld (perhaps due to volcanoes and Thor).
Selenium and Silver are associated with the Moon.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Evil entities that like to take over, with a mind of its own.

As if it were an Angel of Vengeance from the Hebrew bible.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Fascinating. It coinsides with Hindu & Buddist scripture and mythology as well. Both speaking often of multiple realms of being that exist simultantiously with one another that beings of all types can incarnate into. An open minded reading of Abrahamic scripture would be likewise describe such a state.

Science is arguing Mult-Verse versus String theories. This is why the Large Hadron Collidor (LHC) discovery of the Higgs boson @140 (whatever units) is so interesting because one theory predicted it at one energy level and the other at another and the scientists were hoping to resolve the debate based on the discovery. The fact was the energy level (pardon my ignorance) came in almost exactly in the middle of where each theory predicted so the debate is still on.

(See "Particle Fever" for a wonderful experience of the LHC and the finding of the Higgs Boson - netflix).

All that said it makes sense, to this layperson, that the area of connection between 'worlds' would be along the electromagentic spectrum and that our 'tinkering' with EMF could 'medle' with boundaries.

"Trickster" beings would only, presumably, only be one type of being to 'cross/interfer', there would be benevolent beings as well and neutral and evil.

Interesting, thank you for point it out.
edit on 9-8-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thanks again for the link. Wonderfully resourced article and I would argue some specifics but not in general. A resource I'll putter around for a few days or weeks.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Extremely appreciated input Mr. Gut!

I myself have been seriously considering whether 'Jinn' or whatever one
wishes to call them are INDEED 'plasma entities from another Earth'.

Now I mean this literally and in terms of science; not 'mysticism'.
I recently came to the opinion that there is FAR FAR MORE to the
Everett-Wheeler "Many Worlds" interpretation of quantum mechanics.
In particular, this link from a credible person is absolutely BRILLIANT,
in my opinion:

Many World Interpretation

You'll note that this article is NOT 'quantum mysticism' nonsense, but very well written and credible. You will also note
that this article absolutely demolishes the incorrect use of Occam's Razor.

Thanks Again.

Kev

edit on 9-8-2014 by KellyPrettyBear because: Occam's Razor note.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
I've always been fascinated by the association of the chemical Sulfur (Sulphur - UK spelling) with evil and lucifer.
In its native form, sulfur would form a crown shaped ring with eight atoms. There's nothing mystical about the atomic weight (16 = 8 protons/8 neutrons), or spectral absorption/emission lines.

en.wikipedia.org...

But it is essential to life, and many organisms use it in many different chemical reactions. The only difference between Sulfur and other elements is that it can form over 30 different allotropes, second only to Carbon (diamond, graphite, fullerenes, nanotubes) and Selenium (polymeric rings up to 1000 atoms long). Could it be these schizophrenia of sulfur that makes it associated with evil, or it is just the fact that it turns into a blood-red liquid when melted?

In comparison, water turns into ice (many different crystalline forms), associated withJack Front and steam (a gas).
Iron and Carbon are associated with the underworld (perhaps due to volcanoes and Thor).
Selenium and Silver are associated with the Moon.

I like your thinking.. !

Perhaps we should examine so-called 'occult' or 'spiritual' materials in terms of oxidation
or reduction (gaining or losing electrons) reactions. I'm also very fascinated by the supposed
difference between cold wrought iron and steel... and what may or may not be involved.

Kev

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Another awesome link. I love the:

Say we think of Schrödinger’s Cat: a sealed box inside of which we have a cat in a quantum superposition of “awake” and “asleep.” (No reason to kill the cat unnecessarily.)

This type of discussion is why I lurked around ATS for years. I've always be interested in the UFO question but never enough to spend a huge amount of time on it. I'd jump in here to pick up my fix and leave.

Thanks for another great link.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Very good idea for a thread and I haven't even read the links, yet.

Once people come to the realization that "energy beings" exist, and then note how they interact with us, these very serious questions naturally arise.

There is a whole universe to attempt to make sense of... and quite likely an infinite number of other universes, too, in which case terminology needs adjustment... as it used to be that "universe" meant the totality of reality... now it's 'multiverse' quite possibly.

There does seem to be a big joke that we humans are the butt of, but not in on. Call it the Control System, or whatever, to try to control and understand it... but it will melt away once again right at the cusp of understanding... again.

Not meaning to be a downer or to discourage delving into these matters... quite the opposite... but a few decades has taught me much about myself and other humans, but nothing about the ultimate nature of this thing or things.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I don't know why but these theories are borderline schizophrenic.

Nothing is communicating or controlling your body externally.

It's most likely these are conflicting personalities, Or weird chemical triggers in the brain acting up with hallucinations.

I don't understand what these alter-universal beings would even be doing here if even such a place could exist. But where would it exist?

The universe is already full, Its crammed packed. That's how planets can have obits instead of getting tossed into space.
That's how galaxies hold shape. It's not because of the physical mass causing *gravity* It's because of electromagnetic pulling, Along with the fact that *nothingness* is compressed Non-ionized particles. So when something in space time gains moment it can rebound along a incarnating wall generated by these non-ionized particles clloding and moving through the object creating surface area where an *imaginary* wall is accumilated by the pulling power of physical mass generating electromagetic frequencies or *waves* that can be detected as a Bubble.

There is no room for an altern universe to exist where the planet earth is orbiting because Physical mass only exists because compressed non-ionized particles re-expand back into physical mass.
Therefore there is no need of an alternate universe as this is one is completely self replenishing.

Now the thing about Jinn. Is it's Culturally taboo. What ever is said or not said about them can be taken with a grain of salt.
because such a grain would get lost in reality of what is being written about. Since Allah is God and the Jinn should not be worshipped.
So it is already taboo just by the text alone.
With legends just as silly as passing a baby over and under a horse 3 times to cure the plague.

I only mention the schizophrenic thing because this honestly does not help if they really think they are hearing voices and not just talking with themselves and getting carried away.
I think this theory is actually harmful.... And a little offensive.
I'm sorry if you take my comment as some sort of bashing. But really. People struggling with multipul personalities honestly don't need to be reading in believing in that garbage.

Thanks for posting to ATS But just giving my oppinion. Speculation is cool.

But i myself have seen shapeshifting beings made of black matter that very much did travel in a physical craft made of metal. These beings could teleport. Turn invisible and assume a multitude of shapes only with the exception of the shapes being pitch black or a faceless humanoid.

They are Inter-galatical Multi-dimensionals. Meaning they came from another galaxy. They can convert themselves between many phases of perception As small as a dot. As a 2D shadow, As a 3D shadow. As a mist or vapour, Or as pure energy, Note that dimensions does not reference a specific place. Only a state of being. Like the 4 elements. Solid, Gas. Liquid. and light ( Entropic energy) But hey, i'm just a self proclaimed alien summoner. What can i know right?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is weird as over the last couple of weeks I've been thinking the same, the human harnessing of electricity may have actually created the orbs/jinn. Sure they are recorded through our written history, but are we creating them today through our use of electricity in ever increasing numbers. We need to get to the bottom of this as I'm convinced the jinn/orbs and the leylines they travel along may be areas of increased cancer rates

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join