It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Disease for De-Population

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's starting to look as if Ebola was weaponized by crossing it with Lassa. Best of both worlds, robust lethality rates with a 10 day to two week incubation, giving it time to get on a plane and spread itself nicely. You can TELL it's a plot and not just a simple outbreak of natural diseases, because they're lying and saying it's not airborne when it so obviously can be. (Would YOU willingly spend an 8 hour flight sitting next to a newly infected Ebola patient? I think not...), but the MSM and the CDC is telling you 'no problem'.

The future (next two weeks to two months) domino infection rates will be a good education in exponential mathematics for anyone who is left behind.

Now you know how they had planned on paying off their unpayable debts. Kill enough people to be able to hit the reset button. A global population left over of only 500 million, many unable to breed because of residual body damage from the virus, will negate anyone bringing up the pesky problem of who owes money to who.

Just be ready to hit 'them' over the head when they emerge from their DUMBs. Mustn't let the psychopaths get away with it.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
It's starting to look as if Ebola was weaponized by crossing it with Lassa.

Got sources on that? No you dont

Its certainly NOT looking like anything of the sort.

Best of both worlds, robust lethality rates with a 10 day to two week incubation, giving it time to get on a plane and spread itself nicely.

Not really, Ebola is up to 21 days incubation anyway. Splicing it with Ebola (if that's even possible) would weaken both viruses for little effect!

Why slice Ebola with Lassa what reason is there is mixing a already nasty virus (Ebola) with a less dangerous virus?

You can TELL it's a plot and not just a simple outbreak of natural diseases, because they're lying and saying it's not airborne when it so obviously can be.

Source?

If it was airborne things would really have gone to pot everywhere.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
Criteria:

1. Must be infectious, virulent and spread easily.

2. Must cull the elderly, already debilitated and chronically ill.

3. Must spare the young and healthy.

Yes, exactly what I was thinking. I would add to your list:

4.) Targets the poor everywhere, but especially in Third World countries.

Consider the homeless in First World countries -- the really poor.

Think of what it would mean for this Ebola-Zaire variant to show up in India -- where masses of people do not even have access to clean water.

From the standpoint of TPTB, all "useless eaters."

AV

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Either Radiation exposure in selected communities...
Or a good old fashioned Plague!!!

Peace everybody

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

the controllers?? Anyway,why would they want to randomly de populate the country? They will need the slave labor in the FEMA camps

One of the points being made is that this virus is not so random. It targets the "useless eaters" -- the old, the debilitated, the ignorant and especially the poor. It's certainly not limited to this country, it's the world that's targeted -- especially the Third World.

TPTB do not need seven billion slaves. Much manual labor is already obsolete. Robots do not complain about their hours -- they don't need vacations, child care, medical -- they do not strike.

In the future, only a small slave population will be needed for "personal services" and to maintain the robots. That is until they've perfected robots to maintain the robots.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

Basically a good idea. Problem is though, space was privatized about a decade ago. Which means the corporations call the shots. They'll get there soon enough, and set up corporate colonies with company towns - when the health glitches can be covered up a bit better. Lots of guys will line right up for major cash, and won't know they've booked themselves into a substantially shorter lifespan spent with serious life-altering debilitation - and no right to sue, and no health coverage.

Problem is, something called "epigenetics" is a "Rapid Response System" for environmental changes that affect the human body. Space travel acceleration and de-acceleration, zero and low gravity all constitute changes that trigger major epigenetic responses - and result in chronic debilitating disease. The current medical focus is on overriding those epigenetic responses just enough to keep the grunts working. ...Another pesky little problem is that tests can screen for bacterial infections - but NOT retro- and latent viruses. Which means that when they flare up in space (which they will), they shed, and everybody's shedding virions "mate" with everyone else's and recombine and create new diseases. Some deadly. Which, when you're talking about a contaminated space ship or colony, is potentially a HUGE economic problem. ....No one in the space industry is too concerned about the laborers - just management and money - so with a little medical tweaking and a few major cover-ups, it'll all be sorted out and a bunch of uninformed idiots will get to go to space. Dontcha worry.

Excellent. I would add that the astronomical expense of space travel & off-world stations/colonies would preclude this option for most anyway.

I'm a firm believer that TPTB have been pursuing the off-world option for many decades.
Read Jim Keith's "Casebook on Alternative 3 -- one of the scariest books I've read.

Incidently, Jim Keith died at age 49 under mysterious circumstances (1998 or 1999?) .

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

The vast diversity of the human race and there individually unique variance to there immune systems and response mean's that such a disease while a dream of the Elite whom want to remove us for there own benefit as they see themselves as superior (when they are actually merely the crap that floats at the top of the barrel and in no way what so ever superior) would actually not work, a immune response and probably in a element of the human population they did not want to survive would be certain to make it backfire, the dissemination of HIV throughout africa failed for them as despite the biohazardous population saturation the people of africe carried on growing in number's at an un affected rate and so they did fail there.

The idea that the disease would be targeted at the no longer useful slaves is also an elitist and corrupt idea but not beyond those lacking ethic's, morality or even basic humanity whose devient and devolved nature's show them to be less than human and thus inferior to a group survival, indeed it is only the population saturation that has allowed these cuckoo's to survive as there mentality is anti human and at odd's to human species survival, there psychological malfunction can be thus modelled.

A tribe grow's in number and strength over it's rival because it's rival has killed off it's own weak, in the short term the smaller elite tribe is fearsome and feared but in the long term they are an evolutionary dead end and disappear from the species family tree.

Also you missed the other one the elite murderers of the masses with there anti democratic intention's would have.
A disease to limit birth rate.

Is it a simple coincidence that our water supply's in the so called first world are contaminated with PCB's and other substances detrimental to human health, PCB's mimic female hormones in males (and male hormones in female's, they disrupt the sexual hormone's) and we all have them in our body's as they are also bio accumulative (once they are inside your body they do not leave and build up to increasing amount's as you ingest more of them), PCB's may cause reduced male fertility (It IS no coincidence that male fertility in western nations has been falling since the 1960's with modern men being less fertile than there grandfather's and having less children), they also effect Emotion and behaviour by mimicing female hormone's and may cause an increase in cancer as well as affecting infant's in the womb (there are a higher percentage of homosexual and bisexual people than in any recorded previous period though a link is contested on the balance of the evidence it is highly likely to be the case).

So you actually live in an age where a secret and perhaps even not government censured action to limity how many kids YOU have has already taken place and you too have those chemical's inside you.

The Bible say's this, Honor (look after and protect) Your mother and Your father that you may have a long life (this is from the hebrew original and is simply honor thy mother and thy father in the KGV), we live in an age where tomorrow is someone else problem so why not dump out parent's into a geriatric home and let them suffer abuse and be drugged to keep them docile because after all we will never be old will we?.

One of the thing's that set's us apart from the animal's is our care for they whom can not care for themselves, the neanderthal also shared this human trait and it is one thing I love about humanity while I would happily burn a world full of a race who killed there weak and there sick and there old for what do they serve if not selfish and conceited personal gratification, but a world of caring and loving decent people I would lay down my life for and by that reckoning what will happen to they and the children of they who so treat our family's for there own end's at our hand's on that day we find out.

edit on 9-8-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Ebola burns too fast to spread any way,even if it was airborne,it would be giving away is synthesis wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Yes a bio weapon is a starting point for research, a person for example who wanted to attack Islam at it's heart would pose as a pilgrim on Haaj (there religious pilgrimage to mecca) and would infect himself with a biological pathogen that had an incubation long enough to go undetected until it was too late but virulant enough to spread before the symptom's became lethal or too highly detectable thus infecting a nexus of people and maximizing effective kill rate in a selected group, it would of course spread beyond there community's to other's, this is a targeted attack scenario.

If we had such a weakness in the west some Islamist Terrorist would have tried something like this but thankfully they are mainly too thick to work with pathogen's and would probably kill themselves.

A non targeted attack may be Aerosol dispersion of a engineered flu like virus in water droplets over large population centres such as city's from which it would then spread outward.

A binary attack would use one thing to weaken to disable the immune response of it's victim's, virus or chemical and then a secondary natural cultured plague like botulism or a tailored longer incubation Ebola.

In security you are told to think like the criminal, not easy if you are not a criminal yourself and do not share there nature but tactically sound reasoning.

edit on 9-8-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
It frightens me that anyone would actually think this way.

The idea of planning a perfect disease to kill my fellow humans is creepy.

Welcome to Earth, where humans do everything in their power to kill each other to be some sort of "top human". Disgusting isn't it? This is why scientists invent bombs, in hopes that all the morons will bomb each other out of existence.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: crazyewok

Ebola burns too fast to spread any way,even if it was airborne,...

Sure - just like the maps show.

April 1, 2014

July 31, 2014

And fyi, Ebola Airborne? Spreads From Pigs to Monkeys Without Contact.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

If I wanted to depopulate the planet, I'd make a binary weapon.

The first element would be a "vaccine" given to the target population.

The second element would be released at specified sites. It'd be harmless for those who didn't have the first component, but would react when in the presence of the first element.

Easy-peasy.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I don't think there's a plan to depopulate western nations. Possibly poor countries with desirable resources.
We are doing a grand job of depopulating ourselves. Mother Nature will do this naturally,

What a scary thought. I won't survive, I'm disabled "useless". I feel inside I'm a survivor. Or resilient. I seem to come thru the other end all the time. However since being stricken with a severe disability I question my worth, I doubt I'm on the list to be saved. Inside I'm also a fighter, warrior by heart. I think? Or I'm just plain deluded!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Think ahead and besmart about it.

Stock up supplies and "protection" means.

Plenty food, water, ammo, and medicine. Dont forget the plastic and duct tape. Seal yourself up and ride out the ignorance. Emerge a strong and willful individual and don't take no sh&$ from anyone.

The strong willed will be the victors, not the rich.

Everybody thinks they will live peachy in their bunkers. I think the majority of them will flip out and destroy themselves becaus they are not mentally prepared. The rich are used to having it their way, like a spoiled kid. Take away their "power" and coup them up together and their egos will rip them apart.

Viruses are bad because there is still a chance you can get infected, but if you plan and play your cards right you might come out alive.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

I don't think there's a plan to depopulate western nations. Possibly poor countries with desirable resources.

Chronic diseases triggered by environmental contaminations are pandemic - they do not kill, but do debilitate huge numbers of people for decades - even the young. As a result, most nations are being bankrupted (loss of GDP, costs associated with care). "Developed" nations with "social safety nets" are hit the hardest. There is strong motivation.

Clearing the path to rape and pillage poor nations for their resources is a different motive, but with the same "solution."

ETA - Just read your last para! You ARE a fighter! You ARE worthy! Do not give up and do not buy the bs. But be aware that you, me and a whole lot of other people are considered "expendable" by certain factions. Take steps to protect yourself.

edit on 10/8/14 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

And of course just maybe you are onto something there, maybe the first component is already out there in test groups but since the test groups would be primarily first world wealthy nation resident's it would merely weaken those nations (As has already happened through covert sterilization and birth control in some of those nations) and make there need for workers an immigration magnet to third world country's resident's, it therefore would merely exacerbate the situation as well as shift the ethnic balance to even more chronic level's.
Poor Doctor Evil, he would run our country's better if he was in charge I am cynically saddened to say.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

It's starting to look as if Ebola was weaponized by crossing it with Lassa.

Got sources on that? No you dont

Its certainly NOT looking like anything of the sort.

It's not like the information would be common knowledge. It has been alleged and we'll know soon....

Best of both worlds, robust lethality rates with a 10 day to two week incubation, giving it time to get on a plane and spread itself nicely.

Not really, Ebola is up to 21 days incubation anyway. Splicing it with Ebola (if that's even possible) would weaken both viruses for little effect!

You have no way of knowing that a genetically modified organism would 'weaken both viruses for little effect' and the US government has most definitely been fiddling with these things for decades now for biowarfare purposes.

Why slice Ebola with Lassa what reason is there is mixing a already nasty virus (Ebola) with a less dangerous virus?

To make the incubation slower, giving it a chance to spread. You would actually up the fatality rate thereby. Honestly, for someone who claims to be a biologist, you don't seem to understand much of what's possible.

You can TELL it's a plot and not just a simple outbreak of natural diseases, because they're lying and saying it's not airborne when it so obviously can be.

Source?

If it was airborne things would really have gone to pot everywhere.

I don't have to give you a source, try reading somewhere else but here for a change. This isn't the only place where conjecture and discussion happens, you know. YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD 'MAYBE'. If it HAS been crossed, it's a top secret operation that none of us has access to. People are speculating based on it's behavior thus far. As far as 'if it's airborne', give it another few weeks. We'll find out presently if/when contagion rates go hockeystick, which it looks like they already are.

As far as 'airborne' or not, are you saying you'd happily share a long plane flight with an Ebola exposed seat mate?
This thing gets through the full isolation garb of people who are trained for it and have far more than a healthy respect for it, and yet talking heads everywhere are claiming it's not airborne...

All those newscasters saying 'we know how to handle this here in the western world' have never worked in a hospital; in three days after first cases in the community, this would shut down whole cities, and the hospitals would be completely overwhelmed and understaffed.

My answers up above in italics...

Your attitude is very odd; it's as if you think saying something is going to be alright automatically makes it so. Sooner or later we're due in any event for a pandemic. The US government (and others) have been fiddling with these things for years, and humans are fallible; even if most try their best to contain an outbreak, mistakes will inevitably happen. If not this time, it will be because of dumb luck, not 'western medicine', which is the third largest killer of people without help from Ebola.

edit on 2201108pmSundayf01Sun, 10 Aug 2014 22:01:22 -0500America/Chicago by signalfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

An pox or anthrax type of sickness would be ideal.

Not going to list how or ideal spread of these diseases.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The kill rate is so high because this outbreak has happened in an area of endemic poverty, and a third world health care system - still, if people seek help once they get sick, they have at least a 50% survival rate, even with the desperately understaffed and under-supplied medical centers. There is also currently an outbreak of ebola in the mammal animal population of west africa, the animal supply that is the main food supply of the area, and transference of ebola from the animal population into the human population is still happening. Also, there have been deaths from ebola outside of africa with no further infections (did you know there have been 2 deaths in Russia from Ebola due to accidental exposure in a biowarfare lab, once in 1996, again in 2004?)

There are many nasty pathogens that are just waiting for an opportunity to become a pandemic, Ebola is not one of them. Ebola kills in a nasty way, and has a high kill % but there are numerous infections that would kill a much, much larger part of the popluation if there was a global outbreak, but they won't do it with such efficiency nor style, so who cares, right? Dying by bleeding out of every orifice will sell more adds then slowly dying of respiratory failure.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join