It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does the Men in Black really exist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
do they have an internet posting division for MIB ?

what about the posters here who say they've seen a UFO, any of them see the MIB ?

Nope. Nothing. I posted about what I have seen and experienced at length on ATS. MUFON has had reports filed. I have not even gotten to the scars on my thumbs. No surgery, but there they are... right on my thumbs. I have a v shaped scar on my back. I exhibit all of the signs of someone who's been for a spin around space, and NONE of the MIB, govt. subsidized melodrama that comes with it.

It makes me wonder if the people who have what the believe to be a real UFO experience aren't being screwed around by the govt. itself. Think about all those claims of a govt. created false flag alien encounter.....

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i know they are real. it is my worst fear. my worst fear to be found out and taken by them. i have plenty or extra abilities. synesthete. hypermobility syndrome. i even have intelligence that just appeared one day. i was an idiot. and then i knew so much. so much about the evolution of other life forms, and space, and time, and life itself. the day i abandoned religion, my original beliefs, and my normality. i have seen them. they are the reason i train by running. running for so long and then hiding. searching how to stay off the grid. (wikihow) and astronomy. they chase me. i see them. they are no one. they are everyone. this website could be a trap for me and everyone else. RUN! JUST RUN! YOU CAN'T HIDE! NOBODY CAN! we aren't welcome on this planet...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by theonewithmanynames

send them to me if you have powers m not afraid of them one small bit. If you dont send them to me ill take it they are wimps.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I keep in mind Men in Dark very well. Viewed both of the films a thousand periods.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
you can search on Google.there are many sites to serve.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join