It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Carp! Ufo Alien Invasion On Public Television!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Dulce has like a 15 minute piece in there.

It makes some wild claims and tells you they are facts.

One part mentions the steps the air force has to take if it sees a UFO and the fact they acknowledge it in an official manual means there must be aliens flying around.

Baffles me because the air force were probably the ones causing the UFO sightings, they even mention in this video that official declassified programs were called in as UFO's by some members of the public.

Project 1742 or something gets a mention too aswell as president acknowledgement and high profiling people Generals, Politicians etc

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Five different alien races who have visited Earth? It's pretty scary. If this is true then we hang far behind in development. And it might also explain why we strive to develop new inventions etc..?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Alright.....Hold the phone here.....

NO more calling "Alien Invasion" unless the ships are landing in Central Park or on the White House lawn or whatever and FOX or CNN is covering it.

Nothing to see here....back to work everyone.....move along....

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Greys'''pfffft...I could Batter a Grey....easily.

Sorry but I don't think melee combat or fisticuffs would be involved. They would probably introduce you to a plasma cannon/particle beam of some sort.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I saw the CW32 icon in the lower right corner of the video...Last time I checked thats a public tv station AS IN channel 7 ABC, AS IN channel 5 FOX, and here in the northeast the CW channel is 11. So when I say public what I mean is channels that we used to be able to catch with a rabbit ear antenna and without a cable subscription.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Generally, when one says "public television", they would be referring to something like PBS. This is not PBS, this is commercial television...keyword commercial. Like The "History" Channel.

See above post

Oh, BTW. Here's the source of your "documentary".

Perhaps documentary was a poor choice of words. Its a show broadcast on television, of course its classified as entertainment.

It actually was "released" a year ago.
www.youtube.com...

OK and? I have not made any claims as to the date of the show being aired or made any claims of having new and never before seen material. However there are still plenty of people who have not seen it yet, and will enjoy watching it.

I see 3 statements that appear to be offering nothing of substance. No opinions on the dozens of different topics brought up in the video. Why do you come to a thread and simply pick apart a thread looking for something you can twist to your liking and discredit the op?

Would love to hear some educated opinions on the actual material presented and not on irrelevant things like how a post of mine was worded or when this vid was released. Thanks

OG

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

''It is much better that the armies of the world work together than against each other..''

Alien armies that is. The NWO is an attempt to form a united E.T. alliance, as they fear it is their only chance of combating the far more aggressive force that is currently looming over our planet aboard their city-sized ships. If you think we've had it tough under the current dominant E.T. presence, it's gonna get a lot worse. The 'new kids in town' have even less regard for humanity than our hidden 'masters', but our 'masters' too are in their sights.

Amoungst the powerful and ginormous cloaked ships there are also smaller E.T. groups simply seeking refuge on and inside our planet, and although most are indifferent to humans, they too will suffer their wrath. The skies have never been so full of E.T. craft. One must not underestimate how appealing our little planet is to E.T.'s. Of course there are other inhabitable planets out there, but not as many as one may estimate, at least not with an active sun.

We as a race must understand that our persistent conflicts are manufactured and encouraged, that in essence, we are a peaceful race, however, very easily mislead, mis-informed and galvanized into violent conflict.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Beyond Creation

Totally agree with your post. I think that innately we really may be peaceful beings...but still hoes does it explain people who are just born evil?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

I think the numbers of missing is wrong and does not mention that the largest percent of the missing are found, only a small percent, Mufon investigator said 3000 a year in the US 2 million worldwide not found.

I do think the number of unexplainable deaths like people found high in trees needs to be looked at.

The discovery sparked a massive police search and more remains were found that day 40ft up in the
branches of a tree.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Todd Sees whose shoe was supposed to be found high in a tree no where near the body.

Human mutilation and animal mutilation often have difficult to impossible to explain phenomena.

news.google.com...,5625946

For myself some things that have happened have forced me to believe.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Greys'''pfffft...I could Batter a Grey....easily.

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Sorry but I don't think melee combat or fisticuffs would be involved. They would probably introduce you to a plasma cannon/particle beam of some sort.

I read that as a deep dried grey in a light batter...

edit on 8-8-2014 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Most people think public television is PBS public broadcasting service.

Anyways , just because they show documents does not mean it's true.

I have problems believing the Roswell story. It was based on what some kid grew up and told about his father picking up a piece of strange silvery material from the scene, you crunch it and it goes back into shape. Which we know now as Mylar. The story morphed from that.

I also find this business of our tech has advanced significantly from then on. Like we humans are dunces. It under estimates our intelligence.
Of course it has advanced. You make one thing and others take from that and modify it into other tech.

It's entirely possible there are other inhabited planets out there. Not saying it's not possible.

edit on 8-8-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

Totally agree with your post. I think that innately we really may be peaceful beings...but still hoes does it explain people who are just born evil?

The genuinely 'born evil' are rare, and are not so much 'born evil' as continue to incarnate as evil. These are either 'lost souls' who have rejected Divinity over ego, or they never had a soul to begin with. 'Evil' is part of the illusion per se, however, its influence is very real when it comes to perception.

Slight thread drift here but it would be unwise to not consider alien influence when discussing human behaviour.

On a side note, some may scoff at the concept of aliens reading stuff from the internet but why wouldn't they?
Be assured, when it comes to topics like this, aliens will have an interest. I'm sure they can blag a wi-fi connection just fine.

Hello aliens ,thanks for the crappy DNA lol

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Very interesting. Also, Id like to take a moment to address concerns over my incorrect spelling of the thread title.
(see image below)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I have never seen or even heard of this television show "Unsealed - Alien Files", but I watched the video and have come to the conclusion that it is nothing more than fluff. The entire video consists of a collage of short clips and artist renderings lasting no more than two or three seconds each. Many of these images are repeated over and over again with a frenetic soundtrack playing in the background. All designed to keep the adrenaline pumping. No real information is delivered when the apparent "experts" are on camera - just a few lines of dialogue with no detailed conclusion.

Why can't shows of this nature be produced in a calm, sincere and informative way? Because they're strictly for entertainment, not the dissemination of knowledge. There may be some good information somewhere in there, but with this style of editing it's hard to distinguish. It's too distracting.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Jihadist Aliens? Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join