It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Carp! Ufo Alien Invasion On Public Television!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hi all,

At first I was just browsing youtube....then came across this video. Its a so called conspiracy based show, and it starts off like any other typical generic what if conspiracy scenarios...but then they started to talk about everything we discuss here on ATS...Alien invasions, the assault on Dulce base, human vs et encounters, recent poll showing 700000 americans simply vanished in 2011...How humans are being abducted and used as food, reports of vats of human body parts in these alien bases....

How in the hell are they broadcasting this on public television? ("CW32")

This is controlled disclosure folks! Watch this video and then think about the fact that they actually broadcast this on tv to millions of american families...Crazy!!

OG

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

the truncated youtube title is appropos.

so on 9/11 3000 people died and virtually everyone on the planet knew one of the dead or was related to them. but nearly a million americans can go missing and no one notices or says anything? really?

edit on 8-8-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
All of the cases presented appear well researched, as for what it all means is complicated. It is much better that the armies of the world work together than against each other, unless depopulation is your goal.

As for what is going on out in the universe, it is not just one species of aliens with one agenda but an ocean of life with all kinds of diverse cultures and forms of life. Some aliens are hostile, most do not care and some are supportive. UFO's reports and ET intervention go all the way back through recorded history so before we say all UFO's are bad we need a better situational awareness.

Project Blue Beam (fake alien invasion) is also one to be careful of when identifying hostile aliens. It looks as though this plan has been put on hold for now, but for a corrupt government to further consolidate power and enslave the people it does provide one option. Without a general understanding of the alien situation the armies may very well attack the supportive aliens as our political process is subverted through clones, possessions or some other unknown and deceptive technology.

While the official alien policy is non disclosure and ridicule, humanity is at the disadvantage and more exposed to exploitation due to ignorance. If this highly serious issue of life in the universe can just be open and discussed for what it is, then the greater peer review and understanding will help build the social guards to alien deception. While official policy is to lie and deceive in a range of areas, I fear that the hostile alien invasion has already happened.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Generally, when one says "public television", they would be referring to something like PBS. This is not PBS, this is commercial television...keyword commercial. Like The "History" Channel.

Oh, BTW. Here's the source of your "documentary".
www.bellument.com...

It actually was "released" a year ago.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 8/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well the aliens look like they're enemies with America so I'm not worried

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I thought PBS as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Just wanted to say that video is 100% true! And the aliens are working have been working with our government since the 1960s, Lyndin B Johnson made an agreement with the greys to give them all there technology which is only 100 years ahead of us, so is not to impressive compared to all the species that are here that have been around for over 500 million years which that technology is unbelievable but he agreed for the technology for the greys and manttis to abduct humans for testing and running terrible experiments on them and they government knows all about it, but what the don't know is if most are all humans believe in aliens that we will have a chance to save our planet from the greys and manttis species. THIS IS 100% A FACT PLEASE LISTEN AND SPREAD! a reply to: OrionsGem

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jerrysummers22

Just wanted to say that video is 100% true!

No.
It isn't.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Well if its 100% a fact I'm sure you could come up with a bit of proof.
I won't hold my breath though

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Just wanted to say that video is 100% true!

No.
It isn't.

yeah but it did make for a good source of entertainment

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Greys'''pfffft...I could Batter a Grey....easily.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Very misleading title!
Man,I was jumping for the remote to see which channel it is.

You got me.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Because 99% are too smart to take this seriously, thats why they can afford to broadcast it publicly! It is taken as a joke at best. Even if a few thousands take this seriously it wont have any effect at this end. Minorities are always crushed by majorities.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

thanks
I will watch this later

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I caught some of this last night, and was remarking how there wasn't anything much I hadn't seen in the old paranet days on the web...back in FTP times.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Pics or GTFO.

Seriously though, don't go public with all of this. It may get you a bit of time in a soft cell.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If they're still peddling the Dulce base nonesense which is known and proven disinformation, then I'm willing to bet its all pretty much nonesense. I'll pass, thanks though.
edit on 8-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Isn't this the dulce base story? That has been around longer than a year. I remember reading about the vats with body parts and the aliens feeding themselves with a solution they rub on themselves years and years ago probably 20 years ago.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Welcome back Phage
You were missed

X

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You should bend down and scoop up your brain. It fell out when you became too open minded.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join