It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Guy Says Fukushima Almost Ignited the Atmosphere BEFORE the Quake and Tsunami

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
In a thread about things happening before the quake and tsunami, how in the world does a meltdown in reactor one's occurring before the meltdown in reactor three become relevant?

BTW, I am not a scientist, but I know the difference between input and output, as in plutonium in and plutonium out.

Anyway, MOX fuel is being blamed by Dana for making the meltdown in reactor three 2,000,000 times worst than it would have been had regular fuel been used. And MOX fuel, as I and the Finnish guy intimated, is suspect for a crisis that possibly happened BEFORE the quake, tsunami, and of course, the meltdowns.

P.M.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough
Idk how any of your thread is relavant to fukushima. Just because some finish guy on you to said something doesn't make it relevant to the situation. Just like every other thread you have posted on the subject your litteraly reaching as far as possible to turn this into something it is not. So tell me what is the diffrence between "plutonium in and plutonium out" and how did MOX in the reactor make the meltdown 2,000,000 times worse? Wait how is that relavant I thought we where talking about events before the earthquake?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
And while I have the time and opportunity....

I am very disappointed that I haven't gotten any feedback about how it makes more sense that the Daiichi nuclear plant workers fled before the tsunami and not after it, and how this would support the premises of the Finnish guy in the Youtube video.

P.M.

How long do you think the period between an earthquake and a resulting tsunami is? The tsunami in question wasn't some random occurrence, it was preceded by a significant earthquake, and there was a tsunami warning issued.

2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami

The earthquake took place at 14:46 JST (GMT 6:46) around 67 km (42 mi) from the nearest point on Japan's coastline, and initial estimates indicated the tsunami would have taken 10 to 30 minutes to reach the areas first affected...

I don't know about you, but 10 minutes is plenty of time for me to get my ass out to my car and start driving.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaosComplex

I am very disappointed that I haven't gotten any feedback about how it makes more sense that the Daiichi nuclear plant workers fled before the tsunami and not after it, and how this would support the premises of the Finnish guy in the Youtube video.

P.M.

How long do you think the period between an earthquake and a resulting tsunami is? The tsunami in question wasn't some random occurrence, it was preceded by a significant earthquake, and there was a tsunami warning issued.

The earthquake took place at 14:46 JST (GMT 6:46) around 67 km (42 mi) from the nearest point on Japan's coastline, and initial estimates indicated the tsunami would have taken 10 to 30 minutes to reach the areas first affected...

I don't know about you, but 10 minutes is plenty of time for me to get my ass out to my car and start driving.

Sorry guy, but you did not read my earlier reply-post in which I was more specific on the timing of things by speculating about an evacuation that may have taken place BEFORE BOTH the earthquake and tsunami.

I am also sorry if my omission in the reply-post at hand confused any issues.

P.M.
edit on 9-8-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: Corrected usage.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

P.M.

I sorry guy, but you did not read my earlier reply-post in which I was more specific on the timing of things by speculating about an evacuation that may have taken place BEFORE BOTH the earthquake and tsunami. I am also sorry if my omission in the reply-post at hand confused any issues.

P.M.

Can you provide proof that the facility was evacuated before the earthquake?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BGTM90

P.M.

I sorry guy, but you did not read my earlier reply-post in which I was more specific on the timing of things by speculating about an evacuation that may have taken place BEFORE BOTH the earthquake and tsunami. I am also sorry if my omission in the reply-post at hand confused any issues.

P.M.

Can you provide proof that the facility was evacuated before the earthquake?

Do you know why proof of speculation is inadmissible in a court of law?

ANSWER: Because it is an oxymoron.

P.M.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

P.M.

That was my point. So all you have is speculation. I can also speculate a lot of things but speculation is also inadmissible in court. So if we are sticking to court rules as you seem to wan't to do than you should not speculate. Or use hearsay that is not back by evidence. i.e.. "So and so from youtube youtube said this."

The most important prerequisites to be a witness are memory and perception. To be a witness, a person must have perceived the matter in question, and they must remember it. If they do not remember, or did not perceive, the matter, then their testimony is speculation and it is inadmissible.

edit on 13-8-2014 by BGTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
double post please delete

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BGTM90

P.M.

That was my point. So all you have is speculation.

Hmmmm, a little late to make that assertion, now isn't it?

I thought that I made it perfectly clear early on that I was speculating.

But to wrap it up: I feel that the message of the Finnish guy in the Youtube video cited in the original post together with speculation that the Daiichi plant workers evacuated before the earthquake and tsunami made much more sense than the speculative theories from other sources IMHO.

P.M.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

But to wrap it up: I feel that the message of the Finnish guy in the Youtube video cited in the original post together with speculation that the Daiichi plant workers evacuated before the earthquake and tsunami made much more sense than the speculative theories from other sources IMHO.

Here is the thing about theories and what your youtube uploader gave was a theory. As my signature says.

This is not the way science works. If you tell me that you have a theory there is a teapot in orbit between the earth and the moon its not up to me to prove it does not exist its up to you to provide the reproducible scientific evidence for your theory.

And your Finnish youtube scientist hasn't done that...Sorry.
edit on 13-8-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

yeah. and that guy ignited a huge bowl of weed before he said that too.

BAhhhhhHAHAHAHAHA, literally cracking up laughing out loud over here!!

You win best reply of the week!!

I can't stop laughing, lol EPIC

Edit: Are they making some new hyper-hydro-crypto-supersonic-kabloom weed these days? Cause this guy seems to be on-another-planet sorta high

edit on 13-9-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join