It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins: Canada To Send Military Equipment To Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Everyone knows that Canada will never have to stand alone,when the Canadians decide to enter the fray,it means that all Stakeholders have been given a last call to resolve their differences.

N.A.T.O or not,Canada does not EVER jump the gun and when they do move it is with 100% intentions,Canada never Bluffs,it isnt in their Nature.

Things are definately picking up momentum.

Pffft.

Hockey stick rattling.

Harper doesn't have the balls to do anything other than what the Merikans tell him to do.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So the Canadian government has been infiltrated too, I see. Sad. I hear the war drums banging. If you can't hear them then you are deaf. We are on a path to world war. It won't be nuclear at first, but it will end that way, I'm sure. The only way to stop it is for all people to rush the governments and start over.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

sn't it funny how after NAFTA and getting more involved in US politics and policies (and the big Israel push), Canada has gone way downhill? Cheers - Dave
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Agreed :-)

Good post and I have nothing to add to your thoughts and facts.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If most of the equipement is sent by plane...then you solved my thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
So the Canadian government has been infiltrated too, I see. Sad. I hear the war drums banging. If you can't hear them then you are deaf. We are on a path to world war. It won't be nuclear at first, but it will end that way, I'm sure. The only way to stop it is for all people to rush the governments and start over.

Infiltrated?

I did not know that airdropping sleeping bags and medical supplies was considered an act of war. I also was not aware that sending these items to Ukraine, who is being invaded by Russia, needed approval from anyone but the Ukraine government. Since the Ukraine government requested these items, its a long way from war.

The war drums can be heard... If you listen carefully to them you will here the Soviet National anthem mixed with the Benny Hill music.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
honestly , i saw australian and canada behaving like some kind of externsion of US foreign pilicy especially in their rhetoric and actions.

this wont bode well if these 2 nations keep blindly doing anything US ordered them to do. Im curious, are the civilians in australia and canada totally agree with their goverment warmongering ? or are they totally oblivious to their goverment's dangerous policies ?

just to be clear, if the balloon goes up in ukraine , my prediction it will be soldiers from australia and canada that will be deployed there and suffer loss from war with well equipped enemy force. Last time the canadian and australian fought a real enemy was in world war 2. It would be wise for them not to get overconfident because all their combat experience was gained from police action against insurgents that have no heavy weapon unlike the ukraine rebels.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: buntalanlucu
this wont bode well if these 2 nations keep blindly doing anything US ordered them to do. Im curious, are the civilians in australia and canada totally agree with their goverment warmongering ? or are they totally oblivious to their goverment's dangerous policies ?

A question that can also be asked of the Russian people.

Any reason why sending sleeping bags and medical supplies is a bad thing?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

we don't do what the Merikans tell us, and we don't follow US foreign policy, we're British don't you know, "once a subject always a subject" in the words of Oliver Cromwell and the British Crown, we follow them, they go to war, we go to war, Nato part and parcel, but we know who we get our marching orders from.

I for one would rather give our aid in this conflict to the people of eastern Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thats how nato protects it's citizens. I'll give you a jacket and a helmet, to protect yourself. THIS NONESENSE is like hiding under your desk when nuclear bombs are going off. This is what to exspect when they help you. Maybe they send in a shipment of bee bee guns with pellets so you can shoot em in the eye so they cain't see to shoot at you. Maybe a few tazers and smoke bombs with some mirrors. That way they can play the ole smoke and mirrors trick and shoot em with a bee bee gun for distraction and taze em. Seems this gorilla warfare tactic is totally called for when nato's got UR back. Maybe send em a thousand boxes of sling shots minus the ammo cause they can cut the cost of ammo by them picking up a rock and using it in the sling shot. During the smoke and mirrors demonstration they can reach into the bag of goodies and pull out war paint and do the dance and scream at the agressor. This will ultimately scare them to death and they will leave, but if they don't, start blastin with that daisy pump gun and shoot em where it counts with the tazer and he'll be singing in a different higher tune. Hey nato, don't forget to send the big guns. A big box of white flags. That will be enough protection. Outstanding job NATO, you really know how to protect your citizens. Hey, would you like to go out and do a few holes of golf after the show. FOUR.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

Defense Minister Rob Nicholson said Thursday that Canada will deliver helmets, ballistic eyewear, protective vests, first aid kits, tents and sleeping bags to Ukrainian troops.

And the Lusitania didn't have any weapons on board either.

WWIII is right on schedule.

The Lusitania was a part of a massive insurance scam, she had been damaged and was ruined, she was switched in dock with the Titanic and the Lucitania was intentionlly run into the iceburg.

There is a very well done video online explaining it and providing proof,we are waiting for someone to follow the money from that transaction to see where it ended up and to track and ID the people who were the big players and connected to the Global Cabal back then, we now can see when backs were being scratched and by whom.

The buildings were used as pawns for insurance when 9/11 went down,exactly the same type of big money Cabal connected transaction.A regular person cannot even get their auto or home insurance to pay out but these cats collect on Ocean Liners and High Rise Office Buildings????

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Harper doesnt need the cojones to be the catalyst of anything,Canada is the pulse of the world and everyone knows it, they are NOT trouble makers and do NOT mess in others business like many other Countrys do.

If the Canadians are miffed at you you are in deep trouble because you are right to a large degree, the Canadian government is like all World Governments,it answers behind the scenes to the Global Cabal one way or another,but even the Cabal know how Canada is viewed by the World,people listen up when the Maple Leaf starts getting waved around and TPTB know this,they created the dynamic and Canada is simply another arm of the Cabals sphere of influence.

What I am saying is that Canada does not back down,ever, and if their panties are in a knot you best step back because Mother England LOVES a good fight and we all know Canada is backed by a very large Hammer because she is simply an extension of England herself.

Canada is a Red Flag Nation,because they have a clear and established history of not politicing,but instead clearly telegraphing their intentions,the Canadians TELL YOU THEY ARE COMING,and they simply do what they say they will do,simple but effective.

If Canada is getting riled up then discussions are nearly over because canada is a mediating type of influence of the highest order,when they run out of words and turn to bullets there is really not much left to say and it is time to dance.

Countrys desire Canadas support to make Global moves because the Canadians Global Reputation is Platinum.

Everyone knows Canada isnt a serious threat militarily but her Pals sure are, I grew up thinking Canada was a non-nuclear armed country,BUT there were Nuclear capable Missiles ALL OVER CANADA,there was a Joint agreement with the US and we were secretly an extended first strike option because of this dynamic and we were also a first strike TARGET because surely everyone else knew we were sitting on US Missile all those years,this was not cool but it shows how dangerous it is to screw with the Canuks,remember we have to add Mother England to the game as well,nope you dont want to dance with the Canadians because they have a lot of serious buddies who love to scrap.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi
we're British don't you know, "once a subject always a subject" in the words of Oliver Cromwell and the British Crown, we follow them, they go to war, we go to war, Nato part and parcel, but we know who we get our marching orders from.

Which doesn't quite explain how we stayed out of Iraq. If it were up to Steve, we'd have been there, too.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi
we're British don't you know, "once a subject always a subject" in the words of Oliver Cromwell and the British Crown, we follow them, they go to war, we go to war, Nato part and parcel, but we know who we get our marching orders from.

Which doesn't quite explain how we stayed out of Iraq. If it were up to Steve, we'd have been there, too.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

Defense Minister Rob Nicholson said Thursday that Canada will deliver helmets, ballistic eyewear, protective vests, first aid kits, tents and sleeping bags to Ukrainian troops.

And the Lusitania didn't have any weapons on board either.

WWIII is right on schedule.

The Lusitania was a part of a massive insurance scam, she had been damaged and was ruined, she was switched in dock with the Titanic and the Lucitania was intentionlly run into the iceburg.

There is a very well done video online explaining it and providing proof,we are waiting for someone to follow the money from that transaction to see where it ended up and to track and ID the people who were the big players and connected to the Global Cabal back then, we now can see when backs were being scratched and by whom.

The buildings were used as pawns for insurance when 9/11 went down,exactly the same type of big money Cabal connected transaction.A regular person cannot even get their auto or home insurance to pay out but these cats collect on Ocean Liners and High Rise Office Buildings????

Your knowledge of history is only exceeded by your spelling expertise.

The Lucitania (sic) was not a sistership to Titanic,

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Harper doesnt need the cojones to be the catalyst of anything,Canada is the pulse of the world and everyone knows it, they are NOT trouble makers and do NOT mess in others business like many other Countrys do.

If the Canadians are miffed at you you are in deep trouble because you are right to a large degree, the Canadian government is like all World Governments,it answers behind the scenes to the Global Cabal one way or another,but even the Cabal know how Canada is viewed by the World,people listen up when the Maple Leaf starts getting waved around and TPTB know this,they created the dynamic and Canada is simply another arm of the Cabals sphere of influence.

my apologies but your post sounds like a heavily propagandized material from canadian fanatic. the real truth is that US goverment used Canada and Australia for advancing their foreign policy agenda. I feel for the great australian and canadian people who love peace , when their own goverment ignore their own public's trust and use their power to prop up US hegemony.

this is just the first step into the dark waters , when Australian goverment and Canadian goverment allowed themselves to be used as a pawn in ukraine mess to continuously provoke the russian.. Nothing good will come from this.

<< 1   >>

join