It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

things that i'm sick of seeing or hearing in UFO shows

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
these are a couple of things that makes me change the channel, or leave a live forum.

1...the "AVRO" flyer....I'm sick of seeing this thing as somehow representing anything to do with UFO's...it's powered by props, it was slow, it flew a couple inches off the ground, and a 10 year old could tell that it has nothing to do with a UFO.

2...enough with showing the dropping of the atom bomb by the Enola gay, as being the starting point in which (supposedly) aliens started to be interested and/or concerned with humans on earth.

3...white single digit pixels representing UFOs in totally dark "nighttime" videos.....STOP IT!!

4...the picture of the military guy kneeling down on the floor of some room, holding up tin foil to represent what the military found at Rosewell

please add your own "pet peeves" to this list...I'm sure there are many more of these inane "fillers", that the members here are tired of seeing and hearing about.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

People that chime in with "swamp gas" grrrrrrrrr...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The kleeshay ( not sure the riight spelling) alien music and crappy CGI reenactments

link   
Well, Then Leave This Site & Delete Your Account.

Because People Will Have Links to Give Better Merit to Their Threads.

Your Rant is Just Like Everyone Else. Stay Happy Being Common & Keep Looking At the Ground.

link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

and how about the ones that show lights way off in the distance over water, and somehow they are always UFOs and never the actual lights that are on ships.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

People try'n to pass aliens off as our benevolent space brothers,
returning to earth just in time, to save us because of how
boned up on the job we are. And leaving no reason why
they all hauled ass in the first place. But completely ignoring
the evidence that says, they never did leave and they've
been here the whole time. Guess what? They're here and they're
not helping and they're not going to help us. Because it isn't their
nature.

edit on Rpm80714v272014u01 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yeah, the shows these days are a little over the top. I kinda wish they would return to this - PROJECT U.F.O, a 1970s TV show loosely based on Project BLUE BOOK.

I mean, the soundtrack itself is worth its money in gold!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

That Giorgio Tsoukalos guy that exclaims when talking about that little golden airplane looking artifact "this proves that extra-terrestrials were here" or some such nonsense, when in fact, all it does is shows that maybe the ancients had knowledge of things that could glide through the air.

Oh yeah, and that Avro thing is one of my pet peeves too. Why do they always show that thing as if it was some kind of serious attempt at duplicating the flight characteristics of reported UFOs?
edit on 8/7/2014 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I am tired of all the "experiment" to prove or disprove lights. My god stop with the dramatic countdown to release a damn balloon with a candle to mimic an aircraft capable of 90 degree turns at speeds beyond sound.

No more humans were created to mine gold BS, if we can create it in a lab however slowly, than advanced beings can surely do this on a useful scale.

Investigate the V shaped starship rather than the flares about the 1996 Phoenix lights, I like others, know there was nothing ET about that night.

They are finally starting to talk about what was found on the moon and its about GD time.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well,
on all those SKY documentary channels it's the fecking ads, taking about 40mins, and 20mins for show content.
The shows themselves are full of white noise and blinding light and needless drama..."whassatnoise, whassatnoise" blah blah, cue the music for commercials coming up. All =stupid.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I am not a fan of the Kecksburg UFO incident, especially the replica that is always shown. Every single time there is a segment on Kecksburg there are multiple shots of the beehive replica. Alien writing, please.

Thanks Unsolved Mysteries.

a reply to: wtbengineer

Giorgio Tsoukalos even has a little airplane brooch he wears on his lapel now, lol.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If the shows bother you so much and you find them inane and unbelievable

Uhhhhh

stop watching them

very simple

very easy way not to get peeved.

edit on 7-8-2014 by grandmakdw because: because I'm an alien trying to get you to ignore the truth

edit on 7-8-2014 by grandmakdw because: ohhhhh ohhhhh o oh

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Nice! Thanks for that pic, that's priceless!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
My biggest pet peeve is people/nuts who go out and fake it for money and actually have a large following of idiots who believe their video's are real. grrr You really can't fix stupid.
Furthermore, this gives real sightings a bad name!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

If you find this type of thread bothersome and you find them inane and unbelievable

Uhhh

Stop posting in them

Very simply

Very easy way not to get flamed.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Giorgio is going to FLIP s%!t once his hair falls out... how than will we know...

?!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I used some software to remove the make up they use on him when filming.

What irks me are the usual suspects. Daniken/Sitchin and their disciples.
edit on 7-8-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Eric von d
The Georgia Guidestones
Wait that's it if he was there and the stone fell and killed him ooh the irony !

edit on 7-8-2014 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I love's me sum UFO shows! Careful on the Gorgio bashing and his 'Something About Mary' hair hating.

HOWEVER, I will admit I do get frustrated with the answer to everything equaling aliens.

No doubt we are not alone and they may have even visited. But I am sure humans are capable of a thing or two without ET assistance. Sharknado 2 for instance.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Yes! Exactly! They are here, the government knows they're here, and they don't want to talk about it because the news is NOT GOOD.

If they could say "here they are! They are going to cure our diseases, and help the world into peace" THEY WOULD.

They don't, because they can't. I just wonder what they've had to agree to, to stave them off this long.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join