It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gonzo Neurologist: Oliver Sacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Oliver Sacks.

I was reading an article in the Smithsonian featuring Mr. Sacks. One particular part stood out to me, he says:

[[["A world full of murder and genocide -- is it our moral failing or a physio-chemical maladjustment?"

"Well, prior to either of those," he says. "I would say it is population. There are too many people on this planet and some of the difficulties which Malthus [the economist who warned that overpopulation could lead to doom] wondered about in 1970- pertain, although it doesn't seem to be so much of the limits of food supply as the limits of space and the amount of soiling, which includes radioactive waste and plastic, which we are producing. Plus religious fanaticism."]]]

Smithsonian article

A few things come instantly to my mind, agenda 21, Georgia guide stones, and NWO.

Looking for some opinions.

It is a fairly long article, 15 minutes for the fast readers? I don't think overpopulation is an issue. I think it is easily possible to produce enough for the population of our world/ if only they would stop suppressing the technology.

,However, Agenda 21, Georgia Guide Stones, NWO.... is happening now. August 6, 2014.
edit on 6-8-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thirdcoast

Total balony that wars being raged because we're too many. There were plenty of more killings in the past - the bloody history is ... a bloody history. And those times, we were just a fraction of b'tards we're now.

The only reason we're so candidly stupid and outright mindless crazy murderers - is just that.

new topics

join