It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Found Her ! (update/last year - strange or beautiful)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Ok. I won't go into the whole detaled story - it would take to long. But the jist = this woman found me, (many strange things happened all around this meeting and the talking - during and after - and it left me in a short term hazt/'out of it' funk and had long lasting effects on me). After detaling the occurance here and in another forum, the thought was generaly things like phycic vampire or demond or message through her to me or that she was giving or taking something from me, or that I was under hyptnosis.
Well - It's so strange. I remember her as strong and domanant, larger than she is. The last time she had touched me and spoke - it had left me in a daze.
But I found her :-) Or she found me - probably just a chance meeting at the same place as last time. But anyway...
Everyone calls her strange. And at a glance you do know there is something not right. But I went and sat next to her and spent some time.
You know how a small child's eyes shine bright? How everyone just loves the little one because they are so honest and open and bright and appreciate the smallest things? How they love you and life and everything around them with true joy? Well, that is how she is. She is intellegent but so childlike in the way she finds love and joy in everything and everyone.
She also talks VERY fast. Another strange something... when 'that happened' the last time I saw her, I discribed her voice as going from normal to super slow and low in tone and backwards like, like it was a different language. She went into some kind of other zone or something.
Anyway, turns out she is phycic and claravoyant. (sp, I know) I knew she had something - was something somehow like myself.

Anyway. So. That's it I guess? That life's moment of "wow, what happened", it must have been her telling me something she was picking up on. Now why it came out in such a way that I could not understand it - I don't know. But I plan to talk to her again. I have her number.

But I wanted to point out how everyone thinks she is so strange. But if they would only stop for one moment, look at her instead of trying to avoid her - they would see that she isn't strange, she is so very special. Not strange, beautiful like only small children tend to be - beautiful on the inside.

[edit on 4-12-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
No offense, but who is it exactly you are talking about? Sounds very interesting.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
She sounds like the type of person that sees the beauty in things most people take for granted. Now the title says "update." Is there a first part to this encounter?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'll try to get the 1st encounter typed before the big guy comes in...

I normaly am aware of people coming and going around me, I know if someone is thinking of or starting to walk towards me ect. So the first oddity of the story (which takes place just a bit over a year ago now), is that I couldn't keep track of her. She entered the room, I didn't notice (very odd for me). I would see her her - then way over there later....again, odd for me. I normaly just kind of know where people are at. But her - no connection there, nothing. At the same time, she seemed very zeroed in on me - connected to me, yet I was unable to cnnect with her.

So. Many hours go by, all of this time I see her here and there and make note to myself how odd it is that she seems to only be in my 'awareness' when I actualy can see her.

Then she walks over to me (my back was to her, I was talking to 2 other people). Another odd thing. I didn't know she was walking up behind me.
So, she stops (now this is a complete stranger), take my hand and ask my name.
Now - she is taller than me. (Being only 5'2" that isn't hard to do)...
She took my hand, not like a hand shake, but more like you'd take the hand of a friend who was in need of emotional support...
She asked me my name (still holding my hand). I said, "Angela". She repeated my name slowly. Then she asked again, what is your name. I again said "Angela.
Suddenly she was looking up at me. (?!) She had to turn her head to the side and look up at my eyes. She is still holding my hand. Actulay, it is more like my hand is just laying in hers.
(Another odd thing. Never has a person 'taken' my hand. I've always extended my hand out in greating before a person could have a chance.)

Anyway. So after she says my name again - slowley - (My mind is racing at this point but I am so still and quiet)...
Then, she told me that when she was young she almost died.
Next - this still ... anyway, then she began to speak to me. The first few words were all it took to completely unravel my ability to understand. I had no idea at all what the words she was saying were. I was thinking OMg. Something is happening here. What is she saying, what is she doing? I was thinking it sounded like she was talking in real slow motion, and with a very deep garbaly voice - and using words that I never heard before - not even real words, maybe backwards words or something. It didn't even sound like a fourgien language.
I was like hypnotised by that strange speech or something. Just stood there with my hand resting in hers as she spoke and had no clue. I was dazed and confused and didn't understand what was going on.
Then she must have stopped talking. She touched my sholder with her other hand and said, "Your a beautiful girl, Angela."

I've not stopped thinking about it since. I've never experienced such a thing before.
So for months I asked around about her. How everyone else than hangs around in the area can know who she is and I never have noticed or seen her before is beyond me! But everyone said she is really strange...

So. There is it. Most of the story.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I remember when you 1st mentioned her. I kind of understand what you mean.

In an earlier post of mine but long after your 1st one, I described an unusual encounter with a woman too. My encounter was & still is difficult to describe.

At least in your case, you can see this person for real & it appears you are sensitive to the frequency of her voice as part of the communication.

I couldn't see as much as feel my encounter. I feel also something subtle yet useful got shared/transferred to me that is now part of my mind functions.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Since seeing her again (which I find odd that I could sit and talk to her for a long period and can't recall anything we talked about)...
My dream land has been running on over time as far as 'those' dreams.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This seems to be a guide trying to contact you. In the astral plane many guides try to reach you, but it is hard to focus.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Very interesting. So what's the point? Am I involved, too?

new topics

top topics

join