It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations - A Search for possible reasons and the ones behind it

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Although i found a related topic for this i decided to make a new one. The reasons for that are, a) that there wasn't much further discussion, b) that some of the informations there are meanwhile outdated because c) this topic is about 4 years old.

What i want to talk about is the possible connection between cattle mutilations and a protein called Prion.

Some years ago i stumbled over the information about such a protein and asked myself if it could have anything to do with the so called "Cattle Mutilation" phenomena.

The reason was simple. Prions are thought to be responsible for BSE, Scrapie and Creutzfeld-Jakob-Disease.

DIVERSE EFFECTS OF PRIONS: Prions are most well known for their role in disease. Spongiform encephalopathies, such as mad cow disease and scrapie in sheep, are the result of a toxic accumulation of prions in the brains of these animals. In humans, prions have been identified as the cause of the fatal Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (the human version of mad cow disease), and scientists speculate that they underlie many other neurodegenerative disorders, including Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s, and Parkinson’s. But studies in yeast point to a wide range of prion activity in healthy cells, suggesting the reactive proteins may perform functions critical to normal cellular life. (Source: The Bright Side of Prions)

So, it's no wonder, that somebody would sooner or later ask himself if there's any connection. And i seem not to be the first one, of course

Anyway.

Let's see what we have:

In short, cattle mutilations seem to leave no traces of the one's who mutilated them. The victims mostly have organs removed, aswell as the brain and a bigger amount of the head material aswell, including skin, muscles etc.

There seems to be a lack of blood but in my opinion, that is just a matter of the technique side of the phenomena. We want to find out more about the reason for these mutilations.

Let's take a closer look on Prions:

(I'm quoting myself here from a post in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

As newer researches indicate, prions not only can be seen as "killer proteins" but also can have a "bright side", as THIS article shows.

PROMISCUOUS PRIONS: Prion proteins recruit other proteins of the same sequence as they grow into a neatly organized lattice. When a new monomer arrives, it links to the fibril and assumes the exact shape of its neighbor. Fibrils can ultimately cluster together to form large deposits, or plaques, though the relevance of these clusters is not clear. (Source: The Bright Side of Prions)

An interesting fact is that these prions can cause changes in cells of organism to be more resistant against their environment. Also new studies indicate, that

they tend to be involved in processes that regulate the flow of genetic information in the cell, such as transcription, RNA processing, and translation.

That's interesting. Could someone harvest proteins (along with other fluids) from cows to use them as a kind of genetic transporter or catalyst of some kind?

Sometimes the changes are beneficial. Other times they are detrimental. In either case, prions provide an added level of variation that may give the population a greater chance of surviving an otherwise dooming environmental change.

Note that meanwhile we know, that prions can be found not only within the nervous system and the brain itself. They are also found within the kidney, the liver and the pancreas.

From what i understood you may could use them to alter cells in an organism in a way, that they become more suitable to the environment, they live in. If one would understand the exact mechanism of this, one might be able to change cells in a way he/she wants it to be and this without the need of manual genetic engineering. The protein, once folded into the right structure would do all the job by causing a chain reaction that leads to altered daughter cells.

Why cows?

I'd agree that cows are simply a good source for this kind of proteins (and maybe other fluids) because they are big and slow and mostly harmless. From a human point of view you could also say, that the cows organism is pretty well known and you'd know exactly where to look for certain things you want.

An interesting fact is, that the first mutilations were already reported in 1967, wereas the first case(s) of BSE were not earlier reported then during the 70s. In fact the first official case seems to be around 1986.

Some conspirancy guys could draw some lines to the food industry here

Well, one of the questions, that arise is: Why wasn't BSE reported before all that? Let's say like 100 years before? Is it because the prions were not inside cattles organism or were there but were not forced to fold into another structure before? Or did no one reported it?

My intention is to dig a bit more into this subject and to determine wether there might be a connection, and if so, try to estimate of which kind it could be or if it's just a coincidence of some sort.

edit on 5-8-2014 by Tichy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tichy

Well informed thread. Can you add anything about
the human mutilations?

SnF

edit on Rpm80514v492014u26 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Well informed thread. Can you add anything about
the human mutalations?

SnF

Maybe later.

Personally i think the "human mutilation" is either just a side effect or something, that should distract people from the fact, that the majority of unexplained mutilations happens to cows and sheeps.

So. Let's try to do this step by step

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Ok, sounds good but you know, I had to ask.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I thinking googling Gabe Valdez would be a good help in your research. He makes quite the case for ongoing testing to measure long term effects from nuclear radiation. Seeing how so many cases fall in and around those old test sites is telling. Plenty of reports about black choppers in the area around the same times.

Seems they can easily hoist the cow with a harness, fly away and core out the necessary areas for testing, fly back and drop it off. Oh, and of course point the finger at aliens.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 5-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
I thinking googling Gabe Valdez would be a good help in your research. He makes quite the case for ongoing testing to measure long term effects from nuclear radiation. Seeing how so many cases fall in and around those old test sites is telling. Plenty of reports about black choppers in the area around the same times.

Seems they can easily hoist the cow with a harness, fly away and core out the necessary areas for testing, fly back and drop it off. Oh, and of course point the finger at aliens.

Thanks for the info but maybe you could provide some links of this guy for other readers. This is nothing i only want to find out personaly

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Greg Valdez son of Sheriff Gabe Valdez wrote a book about his fathers extensive history dealing with cattle mutilations and govt. creeps. The story ties into the disinformation campaign waged against Bennowicz by Richard Doty as well. Its a good read, if a little slow.

It's called "Dulce Base" - Truth and Evidence from the Case Files of Gabe Valdez.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That's what i found out some seconds ago by searching for this name but buying "dat book" won't help us here at the moment

Also i don't want to point my finger to anyone or any beeing yet. The reason is important! If you know why this happens it's easier to find out who could be responsible for it.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Its nasty, but think if that tech was used on us...YIKES!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I confess I skipped the sciency bits as it all goes over my head

However, are you suggesting that someone was mutilating cattle for the purposes of Prion science?

I've watched a few docu's about the mutilations, watched one just last night! and I really cant see any reason to connect the two. There seems to have been a lot of military activity involved with the mutilations and again I dont see how that goes along with the prions either.

Also, if the mutilations were done by professional people then why do it in public?

Not saying your wrong op, and we do need to look at every angle

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
I confess I skipped the sciency bits as it all goes over my head

However, are you suggesting that someone was mutilating cattle for the purposes of Prion science?

I've watched a few docu's about the mutilations, watched one just last night! and I really cant see any reason to connect the two. There seems to have been a lot of military activity involved with the mutilations and again I dont see how that goes along with the prions either.

Also, if the mutilations were done by professional people then why do it in public?

Not saying your wrong op, and we do need to look at every angle

I understand your point but that's the classical mistake one can do imo. You don't know anything more then me or anyone else here (most probably) about this phenomena. So, if some farmer tells us about seeing helicopters and stuff for example then that's interesting but it doesn't help to understand why it is happening at all.

Let's say some military actions are involved in that subject. Does this information bring us forward to understand why it is happening? I doubt that. It will rather more likely distract you from searching for the cause of it all.

That's what i hope to find out. A possible reason. Once you find out why something is happening it's easier to dertermine who is behind it.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Have you watched this? Its what I watched last night. Not sure I believe all of it but it does present some interesting info.
Direct youtube link

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

This series is very quick and covers some cases of Human mutilations that gives enough detail to understand that there is something here that can be examined. There are clues if we could put them together. The videos have a slight overlap but they are short.

They want something and I would think that there is way more of this then we are aware of. Maybe many of these people are left in very isolated places and never found.
I find it interesting that one case where Family members are all taken is very like the mysterious lake full of corpses

Lake Roopkund is located in northern India along the border of Nepal at 4,800 meters (~16,000 ft) above sea level
That also was a large group of Family members and hiking up there with the elderly and very young would have been extremely difficult, if anyone has looked to see the trail that scientists had to use to get there for their study of the place.
sciencedummy.wordpress.com...

Many cases out there that are never connected to these things but they could be. The missing mushroom hunter near us years back, they found his bucked strew across the ground but no sign of struggle, no sign nor prints of him or a predator.

A young couple vanishes after a frightening car crash in South Dakota, only to be discovered several months later only feet away from the crash site. But how did they get there?

stillunsolved.wordpress.com...

They sometimes take and drop vehicles so cases like this...

After decades of mystery, closure may still take years following discovery of bodies at bottom of Okla. lake

www.nbcnews.com...

many cases where we only have bones to look at.

edit on 5-8-2014 by Char-Lee because: sp

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Yes, i watched it. Still giving no reason. This researcher guy seems to be honest, though but all in all it also could be a false trace set up by whoever.

Remember it's all just blabla. It could be this it could be that...

What is important is to come up with some theory that really could forecast something or at least provide something you can check on by study the evidence.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Thanks for the links. Will watch these vids later. Maybe there's something useful in it

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Actually...there has been some evidence left behind in more than a few mutilations. Glow sticks (for lighting in the dark)...black surgical gloves etc....Further research into this subject spanning back 30 years or so is advised before you go with this conclusion.

Discussed in great detail by Chris Obrien in "Mysterious Valley" and the book "Path of the Skinwalker" and "Return to Skinwalker Ranch"...along with evidence obtained by Linda Moultan Howe over the years....would give you additional info to go forward with your assumption that you've provided...(and Im sure not the only one)...possible clues to the truth.

Nice work though! (I'd agree more later if you could review more evidence...on what EVIDENCE has been recovered!)

edit on 07-31-2014 by mysterioustranger because: splckg

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If this is a government experiment, why would they not just go to auction and buy cattle? It would be a lot cheaper and easier than abducting them with helicopters in secret.
One detail of the mutilation phenomenon that I have not seen mentioned on any of the threads here, is that the cattle are often marked with a substance that fluoresces under a black light.
evelorgen.com... gs-found-on-claimants-of-alien-et-contact/
edit on 5-8-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
If this is a government experiment, why would they not just go to auction and buy cattle? It would be a lot cheaper and easier than abducting them with helicopters in secret.
One detail of the mutilation phenomenon that I have not seen mentioned on any of the threads here, is that the cattle are often marked with a substance that fluoresces under a black light.
evelorgen.com... gs-found-on-claimants-of-alien-et-contact/

True of humans also, they can be bred and raised for experimentation, if aliens are involved, why can't they do the same.

I think one of the most interesting cases on the videos I linked is the black ops guys finding grays picking up body parts from a battlefield.
What to make of it, when compared with the other evidence given it seems that they need or want something produced by a body that is in extreme pain and fear. The surgical procedures are done while the mammal is alive and unsedated it seems from these cases.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Just saying but Maybe Its a Black op thats screwing around with genetics and dna. So they cant get funding to buy the cattle it would leave a paper trail. Would love to know what that substance is.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join