It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Military Experts Fear Alien Aggression

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS'ers.

Today, I came across this fascinating article I found at a german news portal called NTV. The article talks about statements made by two russian military experts, professor Juri Podgornych and Wassili Dolgow who are renowned for their expertise in military, economic and political threats to national security. I took the time to translate parts of the artice in english for all of you and what they talked about just blew my mind. This report went viral through the russian state-radio station "Voice of Russia".

A possible extraterrestrial intervention is one of the factors that could threaten Russia's national security. In a commentary for the Russian weekly paper "WPK" , Professor Yuri Podgornych, member of the Academy of Military Sciences, and Professor Vasily Dolgov discussed current threats to Russia. Surprisingly this also includes potential visitors from other worlds.

Podgornych and Dolgow write: "While the threat may seem strange at this time, numerous reports of unknown objects and various "visitors" have accumulated. These visitors have turned humankind into a kind of reservate. UFOs are reported not only in the air but also... at sea and under the earth. "

"The world is facing the border, where UFO security gains in importance, namely, among other components, both on a national and international level." The two military experts come to their apparently sincere conclusion: "It would be pointless to fight against terrorism and crime to solve demographic and other problems, mental, ideological and social values ​​in a country or in a region to defend, if the world's population is condemned by an extraterrestrial influence."

Somehow I feel that a lot of truth has been spoken here and that these guys, the russian military in particiular, are taking this matter very seriously. It's scary to think about. What if we are really monitored by a malevolent extraterrestial species that is turning earth into somekind of "reservate" where humankind is nothing more than a minor species that has its only purpose in being researched upon....and erradicated when we turn out to be of no further use?
But who knows, right? Maybe this commentary was just forged for the simple purpose of propaganda. To scare poeple into thinking there are more dangerous things out there than the crisis going on in the ukraine.

If you are asking me, I think this is legit. This extraterrestial threat is real. I've seen more than one unexplained UFO sighting in my life that convinced me of their existance. What do they really want? Thats a question I've been asking myself for as long as I can remember.

So ATS. Whats your take on this? For two renowned military experts to talk about a subject like this in a serious matter is somehow...unreal, isn't it? Especially when, like just mentioned, they should be worrying a lot more what is going on in their frontyard.

Peace,

Anim8

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Anim8tr
Well if they are being truthful, then it's about time somebody came out and openly addressed it.

I can appreciate someone out there realizing that the people in their country have a right to know about unidentified flying (or submerged or whatever) objects over their country and that someone is aware and trying to make some sort of plan about it.

And not trying to explain it away or act like everyone who has a sighting or encounter is a "crazy".

Pretty awesome if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

These two generals were very likely roasted with the vodka

lol

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Russian Military Experts Fear Alien Aggression

Don't figure? I feel alienated by military aggression. Who'da thunk it?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

lol

Just for the sake of correction, I don't think these two gentlemen are generals but professors at a military academy, which doesn't necessarily mean they have a rank. I guess you could call them scientists instead, since they research the modern art of war.
edit on 5-8-2014 by Anim8tr because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anim8tr

originally posted by: rigel4

lol

Just for the sake of correction, I don't think these two gentlemen are generals but professors at a military academy, which doesn't necessarily mean they have a rank. I guess you could call them scientists instead, since they research the modern art of war.

I am corrected

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Great! America decides to fly a bunch of it's tops secret planes in the last few months in order to intimidate Russia and China and the dumbass over there see it and think it's an alien spacecraft because the hardware is so advanced. Gotta love it.

Wonder if the folks over at Lockheed, Boeing and Northrup are laughing heir asses off at the russina military experts conclusion that they are seeing and receiving reports of alien spaceships. That's the US military stupids.

Oh and go change your pants "Comrade" before we start calling you Stink Bomb.
edit on 5-8-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Why on earth would the US military take such a high risk of flying their ultra top secret hardware above foreign countries they rival against? Would you really think the US military would take the risk of...lets say a hardware malfunction leading to a crash and revealing all their goodies to the enemy, just for the sake of intimidation?

I wouldn't put it pass those military boneheads, but the chances are fairly slim don't you think?

edit on 5-8-2014 by Anim8tr because: correction

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

My supposition is that they are aware of the actuality of the alien UFOs from internal sources, but on their own can't figure out exactly what is happening. I suggest that somebody send them the manifesto of the NWO order. Let's see if those professors can add two and two.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
All governments know about aliens pfft. I find it fascinating if that word is even useful here to see such ignorant people saying aliens dont exist when its written EVERYWHERE and physical proof everywhere to be found.. ALl pyramids in the world speak of aliens, cavemen drawings, even the different bibles speak of them. How can one be so ignorant as to just ignore so much history??!

In any case, my guess is they don't really care to research us, they know what we are, how we react to certain things, and.. lets just say they know a WHOLE lot more about us than we know about them... You seen the human mutilation threads? I believe it fully for like i said it says it in almost all pyramids and the bibles of different religions..

Scary? No. I'm pissed off and wanna annihilate them all.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Well, I'm adding another translated quote from the article which fits to your supposition:

"... the two authors point out that the origin of these UFOs and their goals are unknown. Nor it is established whether they are "friends or enemies". Reports confirm, however, that the consequences when coming into contact with these aliens can be very serious. There are reports of people suffering from burns, blindness, paralysis, unconsciousness, radiation damage, memory and psychophysiological disorders, and even experimentation on abductees."

Not so sure about the NWO part though. I mean I heard about the theory of a false flag alien invasion desinged by the elite, but there is also the possiblity of a third party (the aliens themselves) which pulls the strings entirely by themselves. That is, if these alien beings are truly existant.
edit on 5-8-2014 by Anim8tr because: correction

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I don't know. We overfly enemy countries all the time. U2, Black Bird...Others. We are quite proud of our ability to penetrate deep into enemy controlled airspace with out being picked up by the military. It's no surprise the Russian military advisors are paying attention to civilian sightings. Probably getting better info than whatever their radars systems are providing.

Heck the US used to do the same thing, until we found out most of the UFO's were ours.

Meanwhile in Russia and China:
Oh no!!! It's that evil green light again!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Similar concepts are being developed in many countries. But if we assume that mankind is just а part of a controlled experiment, what can we do anyway.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Meanwhile in Russia and China:
Oh no!!! It's that evil green light again!

Haha I enjoyed a good laugh at that
I'm pretty sure some uneducated folk would react just like that, though it wouldn't really matter which country there were from.

On a sidenote, I must agree with you that some aircraft like the U2 or Black Bird you mentioned, did fly over other countries, like Russia for example. Heck, they probably flew over every inch of sand this world has to offer.

The difference though, that seperates experimental aircraft with the UFOs in question, is that these UFOs seem to have a connection to people having paranormal experiences, like abductions for example.
And lets not forget the U.S. government talked about the same problem back in the 50s. Remember those mysterious lights over the capitol in Washington D.C.?
It seems that the russians have and still are dealing with the same issue and are getting desperate for answers, while the U.S. simply accepted the fact that they (whoever or whatever) are there and there is nothing they can do about it.

Agree to disagree, it's simply a theory.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I love Russia, when it comes to desensitization, they are on the ball.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Excerpt:
A group of scientists in Russia, held several meetings in the year 2000 to discuss the inbound planet, discovered from one of their largest observatories.
A 66 year old professor and physicist let it be known that he attended this meeting. This led to the infamous "2003 Problem" from a Reuters news service wire on Sept.13th, 2000.
Top Russian government officials called for a commission to study the problem which was said to expect to cause,
"a string of calamities and a massive population shrinkage."
They openly wondered whether Russia would still even exist as a country afterwards.
Andrei Shukshin, who wrote this story, has admitted privately that he did not know why the Russian leaders were saying this and added his own speculation to the new story. All follow-up stories written to quash the disclosure elaborated on Andrei's speculation and left out key points in the original story such as "massive population shrinkage."
------
--------

I learned a long time ago not to pay attention to time tables as everything is just desensitization.
Hercolubus is coming.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
To who's advantage is it for the masses to believe a continual escalation of military innovation is needed JUST IN CASE there are evil aliens ready to attack.

A) The Military, who just happen to allow the use of their hardware for many of the alien movies where aliens threaten earth.

B) The Corporations, those that create and build military weapons who want to ensure a continual supply stream to ensure continual profitability, no wars, no profits.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
couldn't they just have self destruct on top secret aircraft what good is it to have toys if you don't use them ?

i think this is more likely a warning of bean spilling to those in the know!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The word "reservate" means the occupant of a reserve. Like various cultures living in reserves allowed by some greater government or other, we're allowed to administer to our own affairs as long as they take place within the reserve. However given that we're still too primitive to be considered space-faring, it's more likely Earth is likely seen and administered over as a type of preserve or wildlife park.

So if there's anything to this and they're here, then they'd be here as caretakers.

Given that, as long as we humans don't do something majorly stupid to damage our planet (or at least it's ecology), the aliens would likely stay out of most of our business. However if you were high up enough in the military, I suppose that somebody with superior capability able to stop something like a nuclear exchange would be regarded as a major threat.

Of course if you were to talk to somebody at an office of tribal affairs, being a reservate might not always be the best position to be in - you can still be subject to the whims of some other governance. But at least it affords you some freedoms you wouldn't have otherwise.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
There may be regular flights booked through this solar system for all we know......
Being on the edge of the great divide we may be an oasis in the blackness of space.....
A giant radio beacon for inter galactic traffic......who may arrive here sorely in need of sustenance, water or materials.....

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Looks like Russia/Putin will soon be blaming "Aliens" for there actions across the world

<<   2 >>

join