It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Photo....Help Explain, Please

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
a reply to: Hellas

She didn't cover the flash at all. She is quite anal about her camera and when she takes picts. That photo is unaltered.

Ok
well who knows then..

Cool shirt though!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

No worries, I'm used to hearing it is dust.

We tracked that dustball though.
(Both my wife and I knew something was in that corner)
Also had a lot of other things going on at the same time which helps to rule out that it is just dust.
However, some people say all orbs are dust, so...

*shrug*

No biggie.
edit on 5-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

My aunt works at UT Austin, and we use to go to the open house thingy and get free shirts all the time.

a reply to: Darkblade71

That dark blur is quite interesting. Did that person get affected in any negative fashion that night?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

There is a long story about them and a dark shadow.
The guy that it is covering is my boss's husband.
Actually she thinks it is in between them at this point in the photo.

Her and I both could see this thing in the dark, and we didn't know until after when we were talking about and compared what we saw. She somehow got a picture of it. She thinks it is the thing that she sees at night sometimes hovering over her in bed, or rushing at her in the dark sometimes.

The picture had enough effect on them so that the next time we went and stayed there, they would not do the paranormal tour.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I think it is time for them to sage their house and call on the archangels for protection and politely ask this entity to GTFO of their house and leave them the hell alone. I get a creepy vibe from it.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Well, I offered that, but she has not taken me up on it yet.
She did at one point, but her husband is uncomfortable with it.

I'm hoping to sooner or later get over there and see if I can't help it to move on somewhere else.
I know they contacted The Dead Files, but were told their house was not haunted enough...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

any haunting would be enough in my humble opinion. Of course, feeling the entities is enough, in my experience, to cast them out.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
That blue spray isn't coming directly from the light source... a little too high... but it might be related.

Then again, weird photos happen.

The really spooky house I rented was always blurry in every shot I took of it... with three different cameras... everything else around it was crisp, even stuff nearer and further behind it... but the little brick monstrosity was always blurry.

Of course, I found the box with the pics from the era and ... nothing. All 7 or so pics gone. All the other pics were there... just the neat unexplained ones were sucked into the ether... the Trickster strikes again. But even with missing pics, darnit, it DID happen!

Some of the other pics in the thread are pret-ty weird. The faceless/headless one creeps me out...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: smyleegrl
This looks so awesome , if I'd ever see that in real life. Hopefully this is real , I'm gonna research blue light beams and see if I get something

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: smyleegrl
I just found this article : paranormal.about.com...

Maybe it wasnt anything paranormal like a ghost but maybe UFO?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
There's a red light in the window by the white truck in the bottom of the pic

Could it be from that

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Was anyone using a torch?? I recently went on a torchlight ghost tour and had alot come out like that because of people and their torches, depending where they are standing when pointing the torch, like if they are a bit of a distance it could come up on top of the pic, maybe since the story was being told for in that area the guide put the torch over there for a second? i cant think of anything else, very interesting pics!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
In the first photo, it looks like a light is shining straight at the camera.
In the second photo, it looks like the light has panned off to camera left.
In the third photo, there is no apparent light in that area of the frame.

It's not surprising that the camera has readjusted the color temperature of the image between frames, since both the light source has moved as has the direction of the lens (the second image has panned to the left and down).

I would suggest that a light that was pointed from a source in the background (such as a building) was at first pointed directly at you and then was quickly panned to your left, before finally being turned off in the final photo.

Do you have the address of the area? Perhaps we could get a Google street view from the day time and see this area more clearly.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Was anyone using a torch?? I recently went on a torchlight ghost tour and had alot come out like that because of people and their torches, depending where they are standing when pointing the torch, like if they are a bit of a distance it could come up on top of the pic, maybe since the story was being told for in that area the guide put the torch over there for a second? i cant think of anything else, very interesting pics!

No torches or lights of any kind were on the tour, except for the flashes from other people taking pictures. And a lot of the businesses in the area were closed for the evening. Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Chronon

I don't remember the exact address where we took the picture, but we started the tour at the Nathaniel Greene statue in Johnson Square. Savannah is divided into different squares in the historic area and we basically walked from one to the next, and so forth. This particular stop was early during the tour, either the second or third stop. I'll contact the tour company and see if I can get an address for each stop. Might take some time, depending on the tour company.

Great suggestion!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
it looks like a cars head light , maybe there was a car driving up some incline behind the building .

but not knowing the area where the photo was taken is half the problem here .

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: smyleegrl
a reply to: Chronon

I don't remember the exact address where we took the picture, but we started the tour at the Nathaniel Greene statue in Johnson Square. Savannah is divided into different squares in the historic area and we basically walked from one to the next, and so forth. This particular stop was early during the tour, either the second or third stop. I'll contact the tour company and see if I can get an address for each stop. Might take some time, depending on the tour company.

Great suggestion!

Ok, I see where you were at the Tomochichi Grave, which is at 136 Bull St.

Google Map

You can cruise around this Google Street View in the daytime and take a look. From what I see, there is one street light in the park and two on the street corners that would have been visible from the angle of the photo. However, the light source looks to be at least three stories high, which is above where those street lights are. That would put the source of the light somewhere above Bull St, between the buildings.

Can't say what the light source is, but at least with this you can view it in daylight.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Okay, information about the location. As I mentioned, the historic district of Savannah is laid out in a grid pattern, called squares. This photo was taken in Wright Square, where the monument to Chief Tomochichi is located.

I'm spatial impaired (no, really) and I've played around on google maps but cannot quite orient myself. My husband says we are standing in the park, facing York St and Bull Street. The building above the white truck is Wells Fargo, based on the windows in the building and in the picture. So if the light originated from the right of the Wells Fargo building, I THINK it would originate on Bull Street.

I'm horrible at directions, everyone. Really, really horrible. I was in North Carolina, going to a job interview in NC, and ended up in VA. So use the above information with that in mind.

And you beat me to it.

edit on 6-8-2014 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join