It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas launch a rocket from the grounds of a hotel housing foreign journalists.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

suicide is a pretty fast way to meet the maker my friend..

How is this any less likely to be propaganda ?

When we see what appears to be the bloody bodies of dead Gazan women and children Israeli's supporters scream hoax, or that it's Hamas' fault when that fails.

We have reports Hamas fired rockets outside a media hotel yet not one media team there has video or photographic evidence??

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Antigod

You lost all sympathy for Hamas? Why did you have any in the first place?

I was young and hadn't read up on the history of how Israel was formed and how Hamas et al behaved. Once it became clear their sole interest was the death of every Jew they could get their hands on, even if they had to kill their own kids to do it, I lost all sympathy. Also, masses of arabs live in Israel and the Jews leave them pretty much alone. In fact, their living conditions are better than most of the Arabs living in Arab countries and they get to participate in a functioning democracy.

Once it's proved that Jews can live in an Arab majority area in safety maybe I'll believe that the Jews are the cause of the grief out there.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: justme2
Ok, now there are multiple journalist witnesses. Fantastic!

In the first video, there was no footage of the rocket. Just smoke.

I assume these other journalists/witnesses at least snapped a blurry picture of said "rocket" BEFORE it was fired? Or even being brought to the "launch area"????

No?

Oh dear...

My initial evaluation stands. That is, until it can be proven otherwise with HARD evidence.

Have you ever seen a rocket launch? No. Most people don't, you hear it and then see a smoke trail.

I expect Hamas expected all the journalists to be killed by the retaliation strike. You'd have had a pile of dead journalists for the cameras and Hamas standing their wailing how the IDF were deliberately killing journalists who were on the side of the Palestinians.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
is the evidence incontrovertible that it was a Palistinian and not a Mossad operative?????

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
So let me get this straight, the fact that HAMAS launches a rocket in daylight in front of media hotel rooms so media can take pictures doesn't raise alarm bells to anyone with an ounce of logic.

HAMAS was created by Israel.

Proving someone in the office at CNN mislabelled a picture. There are more than enough images of nutty Muslims with AK's that they don't need to fake them up.

If you actually had some functioning grey cells you'd realise if the Israelis had shelled that hotel the PR Hamas would have scored would have been obscene. This is a group that openly talks about (in Arabic) how they deliberately use civillians as human shields and for corpse PR: with their neighbours children. You seriously think they'd give a crap about blowing up a hotel full of kafirs in the chance of striking Israel a serious, possibly even crippling media relations injury?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hijinx
a reply to: stosh64

suicide is a pretty fast way to meet the maker my friend..

How is this any less likely to be propaganda ?

When we see what appears to be the bloody bodies of dead Gazan women and children Israeli's supporters scream hoax, or that it's Hamas' fault when that fails.

We have reports Hamas fired rockets outside a media hotel yet not one media team there has video or photographic evidence??

**************************************************************************************************
yet not one media team there has video or photographic evidence??

is that right,,,,,,lol

yeahh

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic
is the evidence incontrovertible that it was a Palistinian and not a Mossad operative?????

Every side chooses what news to believe since all reporters are biased in some way. So no one will believe anything that doesn't for with already held beliefs. We've been running around this forum screaming at each about facts. But you know what, there are very little in the way of facts that people agree to. The Israel haters don't care if something is from CNN, an Egyptian paper or the words right out of the mouth of Hamas. They will discount everything just to find a way to blame Israel and then all Jews. How do you ever believe in anything if you only believe in nothing?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antigod

I assume these other journalists/witnesses at least snapped a blurry picture of said "rocket" BEFORE it was fired? Or even being brought to the "launch area"????

No?

Oh dear...

My initial evaluation stands. That is, until it can be proven otherwise with HARD evidence.

Have you ever seen a rocket launch? No. Most people don't, you hear it and then see a smoke trail.

You seem to be refusing to acknowledge part of my post.

Sure rockets are "fast" when ignited.

But, they aren't when they are being brought to and/or sitting on the "launch site."

So why then aren't there any pictures and/or video of this occurring???

EXACTLY!

Both journalists are on record saying that they watched all of this occur over the course of a few days.

Neither have footage or pictures of the "rocket" at this stage, and neither took close up footage or pictures of the "launch" site before OR after the event.

All we have is footage shot from out of a window, of men working in a tent. And thereafter, some smoke which could be a multitude of different things.

In a court of law, using this as sole evidence of terrorists "shooting off a rocket" wouldn't stand. So why should it here?

Food for thought.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antigod

No?

Oh dear...

You seem to be refusing to acknowledge part of my post.

Sure rockets are "fast" when ignited.

But, they aren't when they are being brought to and/or sitting on the "launch site."

So why then aren't there any pictures and/or video of this occurring???

EXACTLY!

Both journalists are on record saying that they watched all of this occur over the course of a few days.

Neither have footage or pictures of the "rocket" at this stage, and neither took close up footage or pictures of the "launch" site before OR after the event.

All we have is footage shot from out of a window, of men working in a tent. And thereafter, some smoke which could be a multitude of different things.

In a court of law, using this as sole evidence of terrorists "shooting off a rocket" wouldn't stand. So why should it here?

Food for thought.

Didn't the people say it got launched 25 hours later..Gees I wouldn't of had a Camera pointed at them 24/7..if they got seen, we wouldn't hear about this story. Why are people soo ignorant to this, these rocket launches happen everyday, and there's a ton of videos on LL and Youtube! why soo in denial! And all the rocket launches are in residential neighborhoods.
edit on 7-8-2014 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

LOL. I give up. It's painfully obvious the agenda that some have here.

Even when people like myself include facts and logic that even an elementary student could understand..............

Wow..

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: justme2

stuck in denial, it's okay bro, have a beer on me

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: live2beknown

I wouldn't either but they had the camera pointed when the smoke was there and obviously if they were waiting for something like this to happen then any movement from that area would of be documented. Why isn't there any documentation of the launch itself, even a rocket? It has propaganda written all over it sorry... The set up and evidence is to convenient.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join