It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought James Brady died 10 years ago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I swear, I can remember James Brady dying 10 years ago. I can recall this being in the news. Anyone else remember?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't remember him dying but I do remember Nelson Mandela dying like 32 1/4 times. True story.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Consider the source...

The MSM is nothing but propaganda in disguise.

Television commentators declared Brady dead that day in 1981. Although those reports were erroneous, Brady was, in fact, seriously wounded by shooter John W. Hinckley Jr. and was left partially paralyzed, with permanently slurred speech.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Consider the source...

The MSM is nothing but propaganda in disguise.

Television commentators declared Brady dead that day in 1981. Although those reports were erroneous, Brady was, in fact, seriously wounded by shooter John W. Hinckley Jr. and was left partially paralyzed, with permanently slurred speech.

www.latimes.com...

But 1981 wasn't 10 years ago.

I can remember his funeral on TV.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It's OK..

I remember Jimmy Carter dieing many years ago as well... Then I saw him at Nelson Mandela's funeral.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerenstEiner
I swear, I can remember James Brady dying 10 years ago. I can recall this being in the news. Anyone else remember?

No sir. Death is ugly in any form, however I'm fairly certain he's better off now then when ole Sara was dragging his butt all over the country as the poster boy ( despicable tactic ) for gun control. I hope no one jumps me for this but over coffee this morning a lady friend who has a CCW said " Considering what the poor fellow has put up with over the years I think he deserves a 22 gun salute "

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Obviously he didn't die 10 years ago if he just died now.

Or is this another altered time line story?

Chalk it up to poor memory like everybody else has.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

Welcome to the wonderful world of "but-reality-said-that-yesterday-and-now-it-says-this-today".

To me, Bruce Springsteen is blind and Shirley Temple died as a child. Make sure all your money has the right presidents on it, just in case.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Oh man another time slip, alternate universe, dead-alive-dead person.

Don't forget Billy Graham I remember watching parts of his funeral back around 2000.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You're not alone. It's not so easy to dismiss once you've experienced it and its not a case of hearing about a fake death report either. Another recent one for me is Joaquin Phoenix. I thought he died several years back and remember it because he was in that movie the Village and my brothers then girlfriend loved him. When I heard about it I was like oh that guy she liked died and they made a big story about it because his brother died early etc. etc.. Then when visiting my parents I see a copy of that movie Her and I thought hmm isn't he dead. The strange part is without my prompting my mother walks over and sees me looking at it and says you know I thought he was dead did they film this movie before he died? I know he had a recent death report but this was different believe me I triple checked to make sure. I had another episode in regards to a family event so its not the first time.
edit on 5-8-2014 by DetectiveT because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerenstEiner

Now that you mention it, yes.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I remember that too. Not sure if it was a false report? But I do remember it.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

I have to ask about the Bruce Springsteen blind thing? Why?

Shirley Temple, I recall someone telling me she died as a child when I was a child, but it was a family member as a source.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DetectiveT

Never heard of him being dead, but I remember when he faked his career death. Said he quit acting and was becoming a rapper. It was all publicity for a friends movie that no one saw.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: Cuervo

I have to ask about the Bruce Springsteen blind thing? Why?

Shirley Temple, I recall someone telling me she died as a child when I was a child, but it was a family member as a source.

Maybe you were thinking of Natalie wood dying

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

I wish it was that stunt. No this was like a year or two after the Village was in theaters.

I clearly remember them talking on the news about his career and giving that little death date 1999-1999 type of deal. They made such a big deal about the link to his brothers early death as well. He didn't die from drugs or suicide either. It was either an accident or some fluke health thing. It was unexpected.

Aw man... you made me go back and check his filmography. You know I even remember a different actor in the Johnny Cash movie. Bleh.. I'm going back to work before the rest of my brain falls out..

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Oooohh spooky I have a friend called james brady, back to OP whats this the mandela effect, the barensteins, have we slipped into another alternate reality dimension again???

mandelaeffect.com...
edit on 5-8-2014 by PhoenixFreeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Pay a visit to this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It happens
ALOT
X

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

I heard the news this morning on the way to work. I literally said the same thing to myself.

Same time frame too.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ace High
a reply to: ugmold

I heard the news this morning on the way to work. I literally said the same thing to myself.

Same time frame too.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join