It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says it gave missile technology to Hamas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Hamas is able to fire missiles into Israel because Tehran provided weapons technology to the militant group to defend itself against Israeli attacks, a senior Iranian official said Monday.

Officials from Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guards have said in the past that Fajr-5 missiles are part of Hamas' Gaza Strip arsenal, whose technology has been supplied by Iran and produced locally without needing direct shipment.

Iran provides missile technology to Hamas that can be made locally without the need for outside supplies all in the name of defense...

Because these missiles of fail are only used for defense... These missiles are clearly used for offense. If Iran really cared about the Gazan's the they should stop enabling Hamas to build these rockets of fail and firing them off into Israel.

Iran is also calling for more defense be given to Hamas, like the ability to shoot down Israeli jets.

Like that's ever gonna happen... Again, stop enabling Hamas. Iran's only sane solution is the call for building more tunnels to shelter Gazan's from air strikes.

edit on 5-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Give it a break, the hamas rockets have a range of 5km, you can find better crap on the web!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

And that's why I called them rockets of fail.

Find better stuff on the web? Please elaborate.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
They are not only firing crap rockets. They are also lobbing mortars . Many of these crappy rockets however carry Payloads of high explosives.
If I were iran i would not brag about this rocket technology.
on the other hand Iron Dome has taken out so many we don't know where they would have hit. Or how much damage they would have done

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: glend
LOL! They are basically a big bottle rocket! Anyway,we gave direct support to isreal,so we're even steven,right?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Yahoo's Motto

Never let the Truth get in the way of a Good Story.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Meanwhile the US promised 30 billion in aid over 10 years to Israel.. All used for weaponry.

God forbid Hamas/Gaza have even a slim chance at defending themselves.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TinkerHaus

Do you support the Palestinians or Hamas?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Hamas Rockets are made with fertilizer... Gaza can't even get a bag of concrete in let alone a sophisticated rocket.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So..Iran is the next boogie man ? I mean target, I mean umm...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The US would have one hell of a problem with violating peace accords that have stood for 30 years with both Israel and Egypt if it just decided to withdraw those payments. Every year for over 30 years both nations get their checks and all they have to do to keep getting them is not kill each other.

It's worked so far. I'd rather not see Israel and Egypt in a war to the death again. I call the payments the best bargain going if that end result is avoided even a small degree by the blood money paid to insure it.

Right now, Egypt hates Hamas and is as hard toward seeing them eliminated to the last man as Israel, so they are on the same page this week. Who knows about next week over there. This is hardly the moment to take successful peace accords and shred them among every other agreement already failing under Americas stunning foreign policy expertise.

link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

If they can't get concrete then how did they build those tunnels up?

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 5-8-2014 by thesaneone because: Add link

link   

But it's not used for defense, never has. Even if we are to believe such nonsense give one example of how these rockets defended Gaza.

All I see these rockets doing is giving Israel the excuse it needs to bomb the hell out of Gaza. So where's the defense in that?

Iron dome equals defense. Rockets of fail equals dead Gazans.
edit on 5-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinkerHaus
Meanwhile the US promised 30 billion in aid over 10 years to Israel.. All used for weaponry.

God forbid Hamas/Gaza have even a slim chance at defending themselves.

Exactly. What happened to resistance ?
The Palestinians are not allowed to defend themselves ?

Iran should not brag about Firecracker Pringles boxes ...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCynic

That's the sad thing about it.. You have too pay them not too obliterate each other..

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Iran has always been Israel's boogeyman/target.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well, seeing how Hamas holds a majority of seats in the Palestinian government, and were duly elected by the Palestinian people, there isn't much difference right now.

When people live under these conditions they become increasingly radical as time passes. The reality of the situation is that Israel is to blame for Hamas' majority leadership in Palestine.

If there were any chance of peace, and Israel didn't completely brutalize and effectively kill off the Palestinians, Hamas might not exist in Gaza.

I can't find the link at the moment, as I'm at work - but before leaving this morning I found an article with a bunch of tweets from Israeli youth. They had the most brutal, horrible things to say about the Palestinians. Some calling for complete eradication of all of their children so there were no subsequent generations. This is how a lot of Israelis feel about the situation. If you ask me, gauging the opinions of the youth is a very strong indication of what the general opinion of any given situation is.. Young people emulate their elders.

I will look for that article and post if/when I can find it.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Iran has always been Israel's boogeyman/target.

Yes but seeing how the game has been playing out so far, these things often get published when it's most convenient for the public to be fed what they "need" to know, that's my view on it anyways
edit on 5-8-2014 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCynic

The US would have one hell of a problem with violating peace accords that have stood for 30 years with both Israel and Egypt if it just decided to withdraw those payments. Every year for over 30 years both nations get their checks and all they have to do to keep getting them is not kill each other.

It's worked so far. I'd rather not see Israel and Egypt in a war to the death again. I call the payments the best bargain going if that end result is avoided even a small degree by the blood money paid to insure it.

Right now, Egypt hates Hamas and is as hard toward seeing them eliminated to the last man as Israel, so they are on the same page this week. Who knows about next week over there. This is hardly the moment to take successful peace accords and shred them among every other agreement already failing under Americas stunning foreign policy expertise.

I thought the US' policy was not to negotiate with terrorists? This is effectively a ransom and it needs to stop. Why is the budget for public education being cut nationwide in the US while we are sending billions to these terrorist nations?

The answer is.. Dumb us all down to the point where we don't have the ability to even question the US' horrific foreign policy.

Stop sending aid to Israel - let them figure it out.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

All I see these rockets doing is giving Israel the excuse it needs to bomb the hell out of Gaza.

They would use any excuse to bomb the hell out of Palestine.
This criminal Zionist regime does not have any intentions of letting Palestine exist.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join