It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Drug Saved Ebola Doctor's lives

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
All I have to say is someone has some 'splainin to do and that is that.

The world must be looking at our nation with eyes ranging from deep dark suspicion to outright distrust. After everything else that has happened? Manning, the wars, NSA, State Dept Cables and betrayal of our own State Dept people? This comes along?

This would not even play well in a movie! Imagine the cheesy B grade plot here.

"Ebola outbreak moved into rare large scale urban problem for multiple African nations until -cue suspense music- 2 American workers come down with it. Then, something no one in the world would have believed existed just a short time ago! A very special special treatment from top secret deep storage that showed improvement for the patients in one of the worst bugs within mere hours. Not once, but twice!"

I'm not making light here but serious in showing the stupidity of this as it is being explained to us. It is like seeing a child to a world leader stuck mountain climbing until something out of Close Encounters of the Third Kind just floats down to pick them up, like it was nothing to be worked up about seeing for the first time.

Hey! Wait! There are about 100 questions to this sudden miracle treatment and I'd start with how many OTHER illnesses have such an "experimental" vial "no one knows" the efficacy for??

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCynic

This would not even play well in a movie! Imagine the cheesy B grade plot here.

It HAS

Movie == Out Break !
en.wikipedia.org...

Everyone is Dying in a small town Epidemic !

and the Military Has a Cure ! Antidote !

and in the Long Run They find the Monkey the Carrier ! to Make a Immunization Cure !

Outbreak is a 1995 American medical disaster film directed by Wolfgang Petersen. The film stars Dustin Hoffman, Rene Russo and Morgan Freeman and co-stars Cuba Gooding, Jr., Kevin Spacey, Donald Sutherland and Patrick Dempsey. The film focuses on an outbreak of a fictional Ebola-like virus called Motaba in Zaire and later in a small town in the United States. Its primary settings are government disease control centers USAMRIID and the CDC, and the fictional town of Cedar Creek, California. Outbreak's plot speculates how far military and civilian agencies might go to contain the spread of a deadly contagion.

As Daniels and his team begin a search for the host animal, a state of martial law is declared in Cedar Creek, and the U.S. Army has quarantined the town to contain the outbreak. During their research, Casey is infected when his suit tears and Robby follows after a convulsing Casey accidentally stabs her with a needle. A mystery serum, E-1101, is introduced to those suffering from Motaba. Daniels soon realizes the serum is not experimental, but was designed to cure Motaba, and that Ford knew about the virus beforehand. However, the serum does not help the residents of Cedar Creek, who are infected by a mutated strain. Daniels confronts Ford who admits he withheld information on the virus due to national security and Motaba's potential to be turned into a biological weapon.

( Sound Familiar ) ??

A mystery serum, E-1101, is introduced to those suffering from Motaba.

Experimental Drug MB - 003 Zmapp like? E- 1101

( Sound Familiar ) ?
Like the Plot from the Movie,,, a Doctor in Town with a Infected Virus like Ebola .in the USA ) Gets Stabbed and all of a Sudden a Experimental Drug Pops Up !

So in the Movie The Ebloa like Virus Motaba was to be a BIO WEAPON ! and They Made a Serum to Counteract with the Virus !

Did anyone Here Realize ( Accure ) to them that Scientist has been messing & Toying with The Old Influenza Flu Virus the 20th Century Plague that wiped out Millions of People ! During the Time of World War One ( How Quaint ) and as for WHY ? and Were Finding Old World War One Era . Survivors of the Virus and Taking their Blood ! So they can Mass Supply Their Immune property's to make an Antidote with their antibodies !

Scientist Makes Mutant, Infectious Flu Virus in Lab
By Maggie Fox
www.nbcnews.com...

Scientists recreate 1918 flu virus, see parallels with H5N1

By:
Robert Roos

Oct 05, 2005
www.cidrap.umn.edu...

( HUH? ) !
US-based scientist makes potent version of H1N1 flu
medicalxpress.com...

Is this wise? Controversial scientist recreates pandemic flu virus that killed 500,000 people... except it's WORSE

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...# ixzz39anZRIhD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Dr Yoshihiro Kawaoka, 58, had chosen strains of 2009 pandemic virus that were resistant to antibodies
The goal of the study at University of Wisconsin's Institute of Influenza Virus Research is to improve vaccines

Kawaoka's critics say if the virus escapes from his lab, the human population would be defenseless against it Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...# ixzz39anhGOId Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Latest News

Experimental Ebola drug may have helped 2 US patients

Robert Roos | News Editor | CIDRAP News

Aug 05, 2014
www.cidrap.umn.edu...

As the second of two Americans fighting Ebola virus disease (EVD) returned to the United States from Liberia today, reports suggested that an experimental drug they received may have helped them. Nancy Writebol, a hygienist who was working at an Ebola hospital in Liberia, arrived at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta this afternoon, according to CBS News. She received two doses of the drug while in Liberia, and she can now walk with help and has regained her appetite, the story said.

Antibody cocktail The decision to treat the two Americans with the experimental drug stemmed from an inquiry from Samaritan's Purse to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about possible treatments, according to a Washington Post story. The CDC put the group in touch with National Institutes of Health (NIH) workers in Liberia who were aware of tests of the drug in monkeys. Within a few days, doses of the drug were flown in from the United States and given to Brantly and Writebol, according to the Post. A spokesman for SIM, or Service in Mission, the Christian group that employs Writebol, told the newspaper that her condition seemed to stabilize after she was treated on Jul 31.

edit on 6-8-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Precisely.. !!

His condition is improving, but remember what Ebola dose to the internal organs folks.

There's no anti-virus that is going to de-liquefy human organs and if the most vital organs are damaged, he, or anyone else has next to no chance of survival, cure for the virus its self or no cure..!!

Unless of course the elite have an answer to that too.. Maybe a new drug that lets them take donor organs from anyone, thus making us peasants who do happen to survive, nothing more than replacement parts for the wealthy..lol

In this case, I suggest everyone start smoking, and drinking and whoring as much as possible now.... Screw up those organs before some fatcat decides he/she want's your kidneys and liver...

edit on 6-8-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad2000

In this case, I suggest everyone start smoking, and drinking and whoring as much as possible now.... Screw up those organs before some fat cat decides he/she want's your kidneys and liver…

Lol, is that what I did all those years that guaranteed my survival?

There's no anti-virus that is going to de-liquefy human organs and if the most vital organs are damaged, he, or anyone else has next to no chance of survival, cure for the virus its self or no cure..!!

Good point, thank you.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't understand why it says it saved American patients lives when they are not clear better yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

My personal opinion about this virus is that it will be used as an excuse for population control.

If it (rather when it), hits the west, they will pick up anyone who even remotely displayed symptoms. Even people with hayfever or a mild cold, might find themselves in one of the pre-established concentration (errr.... I mean FEMA), camps.

From there it will be a one way trip (even for the ones who are not really sick).

I see something similar to the Holocaust happening, where people will be euthanized the moment they set foot in these camps and the governments will simply say that everyone of them was a casualty of the virus.

And the people (just like the average Germans during WWII), will be none the wiser with what is going on behind barbed wire fences and will praise their leaders for saving humanity (or what is left of it, a smaller and more controllable population).

The tell tale signs that this cold be a possibility is the signing of an executive order by Obama himself, allowing for the detention and isolation of anyone showing symptoms similar to Ebola, to which there are many minor conditions that are not even remotely fatal.

There aren't enough hospitals in the west to accommodate that many people (as specially during flu season)...lol This is what these camps were built for a long time ago. They have been sitting there empty for decades but are far from dilapidated.

edit on 9-8-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: BobAthome

bahhh more western quackery i tells ya,,,

Thermal cameras or "imaging devices" detect differing levels of heat generated by the body.

The cameras software could be set to only detect above a certain temp. Since that is normally 98.6, people with higher temps eyes would be lit up like stars.

Unless they are wearing shades or walk backwards.

Or had bad bad mornin pinkeye before trotting off.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
I don't understand why it says it saved American patients lives when they are not clear better yet.

Good eye.

Answer: Because we want to believe, so why not believe it?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: drwill
a reply to: marg6043
This is so true. We're being told what TBTB is telling media bigmouths.
A vaccine does seem inevitable...unless the cure is worse than the disease.
Suddenly I am recalling a film ...I Am Legend.

TBTB...Isnt that TPTB...The Powers That Be...?

Well if it is...Its been changed...
Its now: BIP´s...Basterds In Power

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Boy this thread is proof that a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing. So little knowledge. So dangerous.
Like I said in another thread.

It's a regular ebolapalooza.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join