It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member with an interesting UFO encounter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Your shirt is blue with stripes.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

No, but to be fair, I didn't think you or anyone else could do it.
It was a yellow t-shirt.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Paragraphs, for all intents and purposes, are much easier on the eyes...

But, thanks for sharing your story. IMHO, you got what you asked for. You honed your "psychic" skills and got into the occult, then used (undisclosed) means to "make contact" with them.

What did you think would happen? If nothing, then that is just ignorant. This almost sounds like a demonic type of thing...Your history of practicing the occult, etc. could have put you into contact (so to speak) with something much less desirable than aliens. Could be these forces at work are giving you both what you wished for and what scares you the most.

I'd leave it alone if I were you.

Oh, and welcome to ATS. In the Aliens and UFO's forum most members are pretty strict about the "pics or it didn't happen" rule.

Did you not have a phone on you when the ship uncloaked itself in front of you or when it disappeared into its own wormhole, or whatever?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Nothing like instant self-negation of a story to save a lot of time reading a wall of text.

Thanks for sharing, OP.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Inter-dimenstional travel is very possible once you have the capability of anti gravity and removing yourself from the same physic laws as the rest of the universe you can begin to transcend planes.

In this case any version of heaven or hell that can be thought of is not an after life eternal stop. it then becomes just another physical realm with containers that live and die.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join