It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can Bush Loyalist Follow This Clown?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Now my question to you loyalist, how can you follow this man?
Is it blind faith without questioning his integrity for fear of reprisal? What is it?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
What's up?

You've never given anyone the "bird?"

So what?

I think it's pretty cool to see our president doing something that is so commonplace in society!

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
How does this make him a fu**in clown? Are you serious? The man was jokin' around with his television crew!!! I'll drink this beer to Bush...

When you come up with an intelligent reprimand... I'll continue this post.... until then... well....................

And if you don't dee the irony? well....

And I'm sorry... I did have a bit to drink tonight... but this was an ignorant post!!!

[edit on 4-12-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
What are the circumstances of that? I've seen it a couple times and and I'm curious as to when that was and why he did it. Was Adam Clymer being a major league asshole again?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
For those of us used to a president being a president, with wisdom and diplomacy, this president is a total embarassment.

If you think its ok for a president to give the finger, for the VP to swear openly, for family of the president to flip fingers you are made of a different cloth and have absolutely no morals, or values.

Ahh, but isnt this the very thing this administration wants you to believe, that they have morals and values?

Then people on the "Bush Wing" wonder why us lefties feel the way we do.

I dont even blame the younger generation for thinking such actions are "funny" and "down to earth" and "real", i blame their parents or guardians who should guide them and tell them this is not the proper way for the president of the United States to act. Evidently, the fanatics think its ok too.

I guess we have to settle for very little now.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well here�s an up to date picture of George fooling around

I wonder whom he�s fooling with here.

Click the pic for more

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing the recent picture, for those who think the other pictures were from when he was young and foolish.

What a sick depraved individual.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Your 'source' leaves much to be desired there, Mr. Sauron.
Question:
Does the 'Kool-Aid' that is drunk on the extreme right taste the same on the extreme left?

seekerof

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sources? Oh, of course, now its a photoshopped picture, eh?

My grandmother used to say (translated)- You cant hide the Sun with your thumb.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Its apparent that you mistakenly misunderstood my meaning of "source" there, dgtempe.

I mentioned nor indicated a "photoshopped" picture, did I?
If I didn't, then you mistakenly 'assumed', eh?
Rense is rarely a credible source for anything, and usually acquiring Rense for a source indicates 'desperation'.

That was my unmentioned meaning, not a photo that may or may not have been photoshopped.

IMHO, the president is an individual as you and I, and has every right to point a finger as you do, despite his position as being the most powerful man on the face of this planet.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Mr. Seekerof so what are you implying he didn�t do it, that�s not him, I linked the source for a reason, for the entertainment value, I could care less if he flips the bird. I think it�s funny ,
And the kool-aid funny you brung that up, I have been called Jiimy Jones a few times

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Seekerof, in my world, this picture of the prez while holding a flag flipping the bird is disturbing to say the least. Hop skip and a jump away from him taking the lighter out of his pocket and burning the flag.

This is a disturbing picture to most Americans.

What if the source is Rense? It appears real to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
No one else will say it... But I will... that is a photoshopped pic... The second one I mean... The first pic is from him when he was governor of Texas... He was joking around with his film crew...

The fact that this is even an issue for you people is appalling... will you stop at any length?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Disturbing, dgtempe?
To most Americans?
About as "disturbing" as seeing and watching people (Americans included) burn the American flag? Kerry attended and burnt the American flag. You "disturbed" about that? The examples can continue on. Hell dgtempe, I'd wager if this had been a picture of Reagan or Clinton, Hillary or Bill, giving the middle finger, you'd be laughing and proclaiming their freedoms to express and speech, eh?
Please.
Try maybe its humorous to most Americans?

seekerof

[edit on 4-12-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
No one else will say it... But I will... that is a photoshopped pic... The second one I mean...

Prove it do you have the original picture if so please proved it and not one before or after.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Perhaps someone in the press corps had just asked him if he had a message for Osama Bin Ladin.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sauron, no point to it. This has obviously hit a nerve with some.

Seekerof, i do not wish to spend my morning arguing, i will tell you that if Clinton, Hillary or anyone else had done this i would be equally disgusted.
Fact is, they didnt.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well it does not surprised me, the arrogance of Mr. President Bush is very undesirable, his father had more class that Mr. Bush senior had, I was a follower of Mr. Bush father, after all he was my husband commander in chief for 4 years.

I guess Mr. Bush Junior never dreamed that the elections will be handle to him by his followers.

For 8 years.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Seekerof, i do not wish to spend my morning arguing, i will tell you that if Clinton, Hillary or anyone else had done this i would be equally disgusted.
Fact is, they didnt.

Hmmmm sticking the middle finger, or sticking an intern? Which one disgusts you more?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by dgtempe

Fact is, they didnt.

Hmmmm sticking the middle finger, or sticking an intern? Which one disgusts you more?
I think they're both disgusting, if you must know.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join