It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

london ebola scare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
rt.com...

Just caught this on rt.com

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
“Given the origin of the flight, the hospital carried out tests for Ebola and other infectious diseases as a precaution. The tests came back negative.a reply to: option158

No ebola here!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This was up here last night.

from the link…

There was no health risk to other passengers or crew, as the passenger did not have symptoms during the flight,”

Mmm hmmm… If you got it, it is transmissible to others and surfaces that others may touch. So that bit of denial is telling.

Also:

As we have seen with Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome, we have robust mechanisms in place for detecting and responding to any usual infections within the UK,” he said.

This is Ebola. Hopefully we prevent it from entering the continent in the first place. Someone keep watch on the increased security as a result of this one.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If I were one of those passengers on that flight I would not be taking the officials at their word on this. Others with Ebola have tested negative already as has been pointed out in other stories on this. If this lady did have it, I don't think they would even release that information as it would cause a massive panic. Any further reports from anyone that was on the plane telling their story? Any chance they are still being detained. I know that they said in the report that nobody else was showing signs of sickness, but seriously? It was a flight.....how many people are going to immediately start showing signs?

Guess only time will tell, but if she did have it then she infected a LOT of people. Not only the ones from her flight, but also the ones in the airports she was in who got on other flights.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thanks vada croe , perfectly said....I don't believe we are hearing the whole story here...

Am sorry if this was posted last night I must of missed it.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Guess we'll find out in about 21 days if people in the UK start coming down sick. A shame they would except any flights from out of those countries really. I know I would want my loved one to come home. But the bigger picture is to try and protect all the rest of the population.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Guess only time will tell, but if she did have it then she infected a LOT of people.

If I were one of those passengers on that flight I wouldn't be concerned unless I'd been in contact with the passengers bodily fluids as that's the was it's transmitted so no she couldn't of infected lots of people, as it is the passenger wasn't infected so nothing to worry about at all.

a reply to: option158

I don't believe we are hearing the whole story here...

That's why you're on a conspiracy website

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Guess only time will tell, but if she did have it then she infected a LOT of people.

If I were one of those passengers on that flight I wouldn't be concerned unless I'd been in contact with the passengers bodily fluids as that's the was it's transmitted so no she couldn't of infected lots of people, as it is the passenger wasn't infected so nothing to worry about at all.

a reply to: option158

I don't believe we are hearing the whole story here...

That's why you're on a conspiracy website

Sweat and vomit....there was plenty of bodily fluids coming out of her. Anything she touched with a sweaty hand, anyone her vomit particles landed on, anyone that helped her at all and touched her skin. That is a lot of people that, if infected, will go on to infect a lot of other people. If she touched an armrest and you laid your arm on it.....infected. It isn't like she was immediately bio-contained in an aircraft or at the airport. Anyone in her vicinity when she puked could easily have had particle matter from the vomit hit them.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join