It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Talk About the Human Mutilation Phenomenon (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

This second vid has some problems. lol

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: subtopia
I.

Its like that story about the dog meat factory in china. I can say for a fact dogs have a soul, feelings and are sentient. Yet the factory slaughters them like pigs or cattle.

Same with et and humans i guess...

Feel they have a soul, yes, but here on ATS if you claim facts you need to show the scientific evidence.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I have watched the first video and I truly believe these researchers believe the information they have provided, I have heard about human mutilation in the past and one image was from the US mid west very similar to the guy from brazil god rest there soul's.

I also find the description of demonic like entity's interesting and there sudden appearance may indicate shifting between dimensions as well.

I do believe there are more than one type of entity, especially since we have been transmitting radio signal's no matter how weak into space for the past one hundred years and that mean's that though they would have attenuated to possible entropic level's of background noise at the furthest saturation they would have at least reached a few ten's of light years in a semi detectable form.

Also Our world must be a potential candidate for alien observer's looking for habitable worlds along with all the implications that may bring if they are capable of travelling here.

I now understand why someone would shoot at these unknown craft but wonder if we are actually dealing with an ancient Chimera soldier class who actively predate humans and other species to maintain themselves or there numbers and are they responsible for the destruction of a possible previous human civilization whose remains are rumored to be covered up by NASA air brushing, are they alien in origin or even from a lost civilization though they sound both technically proficiant and barbaric, fast like a soldier genetically engineered with superior strength and a psychological response in humans that causes fear like being next to a lion for the first time even on the other side of the glass.

I will back that last paragraph up with this.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Though this image and my interpretation are open to dispute I claim that someone destroyed them and now we have a potential candidate, they are not friendly, they harm people, they are also like our deep fear of demon's which would suggest they have been around long enough for us to develop a psychological fear of them.

There are different species or faction's that apparently do not get on and even fight such as over neuremborg in 1561.
www.mysterypile.com...

Our religion's often have referance to a harvest (Culling of human being's or collection of resources such as human body part's, organs etc).

Are we a defeated planet being harvests for biological resources perhaps on a cyclic system or by more than one other species.

Could an ancient civilization here have made these monsters as a soldier that turned on there own creator's.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
in reference to Cannock chase , it might explain why theres so many fires up there, burning the chavite remains then blaming the remains for the fires ~
amusingly sickening

funBox

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
As a fairly new member, I must say I have not heard of this before. Animal/cattle mutilation yes, human, no! Sounds very X filish to me. Will check into this video when I have more time. Thanks for the info!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Excellent, OP and very scary. I can see this tying right
up to Missing 411 cases.

SnF

Yes scary indeed, and ofcourse the majority of those cases cant be explained away as runaway kids or child predators...It seems we may be a delicacy just like we go to the far corners of the ocean to catch an exotic snail and eat it, same way predators up the food chain from us may be visiting earth for they snacking needs../

OG

That is one possibility that crossed my mind, there are other theory's that claim the earth is protected or under quarantine, perhaps there is something to your idea and anything from earth is seen as a illicite delicacy, there interest in sexual organs and body fluid's may have to do with hormone's which perhaps they use as a drug of some kind, perhaps we are the equivelant of human opium poppy's and they are drug runner's stealing from a protected controled planet.

At the moment until we get one of these thing's in the act and make it tell us it's purpose (if it is not a biological drone and actually know's) we can only conjecture into the many abstract possibilitys' but it is possible that there reason is so alien we can not understand.

The must take the blood and body fluid to keep the organs whole, the nerve tissue that is also rich in these area's could be repurposed to make biological computers but that is unlikely as they would simply clone it, no these guy's want there fix free range, whatever they are I want to see them burn (and a lot worse or at least those responsible among them) for murdering that 8 year old kid and that young pair of kid's the 16 year old girl and the 21 year old boy.

Remember how the body's at Roswell came in two variant's one was non human the other Human like (with no hair ?) with there organs different somehow and there internal layout different, they had what seemed to be medically altered eye's, could that be a garbled interpretation of the same thing there, one story told of how an alien warned of those whom were coming after them as they were dangerous and it was alluded had wiped his race out.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChrisB76728
I was taken by something at some point and modified. They removed a lump from my testicle and also drew numbers in the colored part of my eyes then began a mental attack to try and convince me they gave me camera vision and I was being observed.

If taken in isolation this would sound totally mad but it is not in isolation, especially in america there are many people who claim similar and often hold down responsible job's or own there own business so fair enough.

When I was about 3 give or take a year I had a strange experience that seem's dream like to me now, we lived in a british council house no 72 on a road called Eskbank in a town called Skelmersdale in Lancashire England (we left many decades ago and many other's have lived there since) it was a three story house which was on the end of a terrace of three houses the other two being two story but we merely referred to it as a five bedroom house, (in the disturbed soil of that houses gargen I once found a quaker silver buckle as a child but it was stolen years later).

I encountered a scary instance as a child in which a voice hissed into my ear while I was playing in the back garded with a matchbox toy car, it was not visible but I was terrified and it told me it was satan, asked for my soul but I said NO! ("Poor poor paul I feel so very very sorry for you, you are going to have such a terrible sad life, I'll tell you what give me your soul and I will give you a wonderful wonderful life, my name is Satan" I screamed "NO!" after it unfroze me and ran in to my mother terrified but soon forgot all about it, he sounded like an asthmatic whispering old man), it then made me forget as though it could steal memory's but in reality all it can do is block them from you (my memory unlocked when I encountered the same hissing voice about 18 years later in the early 1990's), back when it happened I was on my own in the garden but this is a solid memory that played into thing's that happened in my later life so that is neither relevant nor irrelevant but may be of use to those whom think UFO's are demonic which they may in some proportion of cased well be.

About the same time I remember a almost garbled memory but it was late and dark outside, My mother was holding me in her arm's and clinging to me, we were up as high as we could go in the house but below in the small back garden which has no road access was a semi circular object with a ramp and light coming out of it at the back about the size of a small car, near to it where three child sized silver suited being's with completely black visors and they struck terror into me and my mother, My mother remembers non of that but does remember seeing three flames coming out of something as it shot upward and holding me hiding in terror.

Disjointed but I remember though I do not know if it is related a dark cylindrical place and a female voice that spoke into my head, on the right side of my head (I had a fractured skull many years later but this has always been there) is a two inche long streight indentation like a slit or a sunken scar above my right ear half way to the top of my skull, my right eye is damaged and the Iris is not cirular with a tear in part, I seem to remember fighting them and they put me to sleep but I was too strong, it took more than one of them (I was a child so they are not indestructable), they took something from me what I do not know but I have alway's felt different (a psychologist can say the same of us all) but I used to fear hitting others and let myself be bullied, I would stand and look at other children play and the school head master actually said to my mother that I was a weird child (She took me out of that school), I could see thing's other's could not as though I was somehow out of phase.

At about the age of four over my mothers friend Betty's house which was another five bedroom just accross the square from us (she was the most lovely lady you could ever meet) I could see a shining blue jagged crystal like somthing broken, it was semi transparrent and the snow on the roof around it had melted but the other's both adult's and children seemed to not notice and were almost trance like as they walked past it seeming unable to percieve it, my sister was walking me to the sweet shop and I pointed to it saying "Look Frozen Lightning" which is what it looked like to a child and she looked but I remember now the strange glaze eye'd look.

Over the next week or so it faded to become eventually invisible, only a slight damage to the roof tiles was visible and a couple of months later the town council sent repair men to fix that, about 15 year's later my mother's friend died of an extremely rare bone cancer and many of her children died who lived in the house at the time, she was a good woman so if that is to do with them then they certainly have even more to answer for.

Many thing's have happened in my life but I have alway's been a little senisitive now weather you call that psychic or as I prefere out of phase dimensionally with normal reality is another matter, I am aware of several reality alteration in which my past and my knowledge do not correspond to the reality I am in and I feel that perhaps I am somehow unstuck in that way but UFO's seem to take a keen interest in people with paranormal property's which also beg's are they alien, supernatural or both.

There you know you are not the biggest cook on the ATS now as I have told you something REAL from my past so that you are not going to be belittled by others whom read the post and think you are mad, your not but your experience of reality is at odd's with thers so they have no common base to reference in there interpretation,.

Peace brother, the point is anchor your reality as a stand of defiance, keep it to yourself and be strong, dont let it ever beat you or change the way you live, just try to let it wash over you for yourself and your family, whatever experience you had you are still a human being so LIVE and don't let it have a hold on you, some questions simply can not easily be answered.

Before anyone say's it when I read Whitely streibers book Communion I already remembered these thing's but had put them down to childhood imagination and being a lonely kid, but that book scared the pance off me for it's many corresponding similarity's but it was nothing over all like this experience and there was definitely no communication attempt by them, more an attemp to prune a being that could see or be aware of them.

edit on 4-8-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Very interesting, I'll be watching those when I get a chance.

I heard of human mutilations a while back while discussing the Travis Walton case here on ATS.

At that time, I had watched this video from MUFON. Scary stuff. No. Very very scary stuff:

*****WARNING - VERY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS*****

This Presentation by a 27 year veteran homicide detective should be given a ear. Butch Witkowski is a MUFON volunteer investigator. What he presented at the annual Pennsylvania Local MUFON conference on human bodies found mutilated like the cattle may shock you, but it deserves a listen.

S&F.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well it would appear that crossing primates with their DNA produces a warlike being so maybe they are gonna make a bovine primate cross with their DNA to make us more docile. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

Here is the rest of that video.

Part 2.

Part 3.
www.youtube.com... (for some reason I can not make this one work in the window but the link will direct to the relavent you tube page.
Part 4.

Thank's that is interesting and ties in with the main (first) video perfectly with honest trustworthy information that corroborates it perfectly.

edit on 4-8-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I would summarize, human. just like the cattle mutilations carried out to check up on the fall out from domestic nuclear tests.

Put a white lab coat on, and act like a soldier and see what humans are capable of doing when they follow orders without question.

Its like that story about the dog meat factory in china. I can say for a fact dogs have a soul, feelings and are sentient. Yet the factory slaughters them like pigs or cattle.

Sorry to leap in at this point, but why do you differentiate between dogs & other species? We are all spirits in meat bodies; NO being willingly gives up their body to "feed" another. It is time we all evolved & stopped eating corpses of all kinds.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Very interesting speculation, similar to my line of thought. Altho the whole creating a soldier that turns against you thing is unlikely...as you see the arm of the ptb has lowered IQ.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiro8lak

I would summarize, human. just like the cattle mutilations carried out to check up on the fall out from domestic nuclear tests.

Put a white lab coat on, and act like a soldier and see what humans are capable of doing when they follow orders without question.

Sorry to leap in at this point, but why do you differentiate between dogs & other species? We are all spirits in meat bodies; NO being willingly gives up their body to "feed" another. It is time we all evolved & stopped eating corpses of all kinds.

Well its really a question of sentience isn't it? Me and you share a level of sentience that other animals do not. But I thought because dogs are traditionally used as companion animals here in the west people could emphasize with that because emotion-wise dogs are similar to humans. They have basic anger, happiness, sadness etc. Some dogs even have eyebrows that exhibit emotional changes, now that's crazy.

OG
edit on 4-8-2014 by OrionsGem because: spelling

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Labtech thanks for sharing the other vids. Its always fun to find a content rich thread on ATS.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

This second vid has some problems. lol

Yes I agree this thread is mostly about the first vid. And while I do agree some of the information presented in the second vid is a bit out there. I think this is a classic case of releasing truth info mixed with wacky disinfo. classic tactic. Real with the fake to confuse people.
edit on 4-8-2014 by OrionsGem because: spelling

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I.

Feel they have a soul, yes, but here on ATS if you claim facts you need to show the scientific evidence.

your right I should have phrased that differently...I feel very strongly thats the case tho..not fact just my feeling.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Very interesting, thank you for this. This might be the missing link to why the UFO phenomena is not publically disclosed by the worlds governments.

-MM

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hallo ATS-folks

I am kind of new here (decided to register after reading for several years here)

So hello everyone

I don't know if it's been brought up already but I remember in the report of that first guy from brazil
it was found by the paramedics that he was still alive when this gruesome incident occurred.

Just wonder if it's been checked on the cows as well ?

Excuse my english in terms of grammar. Not a native speaker

Cheers
edit on 4-8-2014 by CoYotEinSearchOf because: remark

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CoYotEinSearchOf

greetings

and what a subject to jump into , from all those years readerlurking
and congratulations on tinkering this thread along , surprising , 16 hrs and two pages long , seems like its a bit of an uncomfortable subject to talk about.. and whose to blame people really?

as for that poor guy, even without lips you can almost see a grimace in fear

ill refrain from doing any blow-ups

funBox

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

well what a subject you're right.
I've read about this a few years ago as well.

here I quote from the other article:

QUOTE:

The reference to "vital reaction" means that the wound was inflicted upon a live body, not over a dead one. This information is repeated in other parts of the report, for example:

"8) The left and the right armpit areas exhibit a circular discontinuity [round hole], with 4 centimeters of diameter, with regular borders and hollowing of soft parts, with signs of vital reaction".

"21) Absence of organs In the pelvis and abdominal cavity due to the removal of all viscera, with signs of tearing and vital reaction".

The most evident indication of vital reaction are the blue-black haematomas (formed by the effusion of blood under the skin) that can be clearly seen as a mask over the eyes, around the ears, under the chin, as a rectangle around the hole near the right armpit...

SOURCE
www.reocities.com...

Just wondered if above is the case with the cows as well.

edit on 4-8-2014 by CoYotEinSearchOf because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join