It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what could these two old ladies want?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
hi all, wondering if anyone could help.

my mum has a friend whos gifted, she sees spirits. the last five nights shes got into bed and heard really loud music and thought shes left the tv on, gets up to go and turn it off and it isn't even on but shes been greeted by two old ladies who just stand there, mums friend has said to them 'what do you want'? and these two old ladies looked shocked, they walk off into her bathroom and just disappear, 5 nights in a row this has happened and even shes getting a bit frightened. shes asked her neighbours if they have heard any loud music and they haven't. this usually goes n for about 20 minutes.

i've suggested that perhaps these two old ladies have died very suddenly and don't know that their dead and to use a recorder to try and capture any music. mums friend said she doesn't know two old ladies. when i say gifted, i think she only sees spirits, she doesn't know how to help cross people over and stuff.

those are the only details my mum has got, but she said her friend is getting a little nervous now. thanks in advance.
edit on 15Sunday28ppAmerica/Chicago32815 by slippeddisc because: forgot something

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What's your Mum's friends first impressions? Don't underestimate first impressions!

Off the cuff it could be just two remote viewers practicing and they landed in the wrong place?

Could be a couple of entities/ET's practicing looking human and also "goofed" on location?

Most likely it has nothing to do personally with this lady and she just accidently caught a glimpse of something the rest of us fail to perceive. The music I find interesting cause music is vibration, energy can be vibration and she may be "hearing" music but actually perceiving "energy" as music instead of (for example) the energy needed to get these two old ladies into her space.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

from what i could gather, mums friends reactions where shock and suprise, like who the hell are you?

do you mean like astral travel? that kind of thing? i never thought of that, i don't understand what you mean by the music though, she said the music is really loud.

thing is i won't find out till next week when mums spoken to her, the other thing i forgot is, when shes sees these two ladies that there is some kind of screen in front of them.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I suppose since this is happening regularly now, taking pictures is too much to ask for?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

If that doesn't happen to her anywhere else then it may be a haunting by former residents trying to drive out the living.

Tell her the next time she sees them to state, I live here now, this is my place. Time for you to move on.

Disturbing her sleep with loud music seems to point in that direction, imo. After all they aren't softly singing her to sleep with a lullaby, they are jarring her awake in the middle of the night.

How come these spirits seem trapped in one place? I lived in a house where an old woman would wake people up in the middle of the night and tell them "you have to leave!".

Cost me a lot of time and money renting ads and interviewing tenants.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

being in her late 60's to early 70's she wouldn't know anything about that.

but il ask.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
What type of music is she hearing? I'm curious.
I've woken to music and the murmur of voices at the place where I currently reside.
It sounds like an old radio playing big band swing and a large party.
When I get up to check it out it fades away and there is no one around.
This has happened a few times over the years.
I have also heard the trotting steps of a dog that isn't there.
Never seen anything ghostly.
The property I'm on used to be a peach plantation.
I found the foundation of a large house that burned down long ago.
Not sure if there is a connection.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

thanks for you're reply, i'm taking notes of all replies to put to her.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'd tell your Mom's friend to tell the old hags to get the feck out and don't come back!

The nerve of some ghosts!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

i asked mum what sort of music it was but she didn't know, i think mum don't take that much in cus ghost stuff frightens her, she hates it, but i'l try and get as much info as i can, il get on the phone to her and ask again.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

That happens here too! I always chalked it up to "residue" from times past. Before people could afford TV's radio's were all the rage. To me it seems like it's coming from the basement, when I walk down there it seems to come from upstairs.

Personally it tickles me I may be eavesdropping an someones saturday night listening enjoyment from the 40's.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
oddly enough mum just called me. her friend had rang her and said it happened again last night, i got it wrong, her friend isn't scared shes just fed up with it.

she said when she asked the ladies if there was anything she can do for them, one lady in particular looked like she'd just had the biggest shock of her life.

the music she described as funeral music, drab and droning on and on and gets louder.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
ok...ewwwwwww
I imagine your Mum's friend is fed up! Hopefully it's a temporary thing and will pass?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Maybe mum's friend is the ghost!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

"two old ladies that just stand there" Thats so freaky!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
well, the latest is the lady had a priest come round and blessed her house, the music is no where near as loud but the two ladies still appear, priest said he would have to do a couple more blessings. i haven't spoke to the lady and thats all mum knows. to be honest, i would have tried to help if that didn't work i would have insisted they go.

she couldn't get recordings or photos as phone was interfered with.

just thought i would update just incase. once i know more il come back.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

How old is this friend of your mothers?

2nd line just in case.
edit on 10-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: this would be the 3rd line...lol

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

late 60's.
she's not senile btw!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

No, I wasn't going there.

I would keep an eye on her health.

I was really hesitant to post this,
but I am going to anyways.

Now, as strange as it sounds, I put "seeing spirits before passing" in the google search engine, and this was the first thing on the list:

ATS: Dying Grandmother seeing spirits

Perhaps give that a read.
Not everyone sees people they know,
but many see people.

I am not saying this is what it is,
I am just saying this is what popped into my head.

edit on 10-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

im glad you posted this. one of the gifts im blessed with is knowing when people are going to die and its only happened when i've met/standing near someone. i've not met this lady.

the scary thing is, what you've just posted was the 2nd thought i had and reading your post just now put chills down me. i thought, 1st these two ladies needed help and the other, perhaps its her own death. i don't know why but thats what i got and it was strong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join