It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aaron Russo Alex Jones Interview (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I know this an old interview and it has probably been discussed on ATS before but i feel it is so important that it should be put up again. There will probably many people that haven't seen the interview so this is especially for them.

Russo discusses among other thing's his meeting's with Nick Rockefeller, 9/11, War in Afghanistan, War in Iraq. I was stunned to see it only has 129,087 views on Youtube.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Good idea to post it again DrunkYogi. I watched it again myself a week ago.

Russo also talks about how the Rockefellers were behind the women's liberation movement. The reasoning was that if women went to work, they could double the amount of income tax revenues. Also that children would be sent to school sooner, and thus be brainwashed at an earlier age. Now look at how women are struggling to combine a career with raising children.

Aaron Russo was a very courageous man, and he may very well have been murdered by TPTB. From Wikipedia:

On August 24, 2007, Russo died at the age of 64 of bladder cancer at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.[4] During an interview with Alex Jones [5] he confided to him that he suspected a cancer-causing agent had been intentionally and covertly introduced into his system in an effort to eliminate him from the picture.

ETA: There is also a very good documentary from Russo "From Freedom to Fascism" which covers the illegal implementation of the income tax.
soulwaxer
edit on 3-8-2014 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

His courage was immense, i admired the guy so much! If only others could be as brave as he was things could really change for the better.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

I have watched this video about 5 times myself,Aaron Russo is a brilliant orator.
A couple of friends watched it and loved it,great Vid.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Haven't seen this video. Good man, RIP.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Great man. I could never understand why he was such good friends with Nick Rockefeller (assuming he exists) and why Nick would tell him all these things when he knew Russo was against it and would likely talk about it if not make a movie about it. What an odd couple

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: raberto86

I think that Rockefeller saw that Russo was getting popular in Politics and decided to try and recruit. As you can see by the interview he is a smart and likeable guy. Rockefeller probably thought so too and opened up to him a bit too early, maybe misjudging Russo's reaction to their evil scheming.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

Great post, thanks for the share

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Aedaeum

No probs Aed, it's an extremely valuable Video in my estimation.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Whats valuable about it? Its a dead mans heresy.
Rip

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Retikx

It's valuable if you believe him. If you don't, well, that's up to the viewer. Personally i think Russo was a man of great integrity.

top topics

join