It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Murders 1500 POW's in a brutal display of violence.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
SHOEBAT is the name of a propaganda worker for US interests...Wallid Shoebat.....remember....

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: FlySolo

I just don't get it - if you're going to die and you know it, you may as well take some of the bastards with you! You might even escape!

That said, if the cowardly idiots in the Iraqi Army hadn't abandoned their positioned when an enemy numbering less than 1/10th of their strength came down the road in pickup's, this would never be an issue.

Like I said earlier, whole divisions fled in the face of hundreds of ISIS fighters. For those not "in the know", a Division can be between 7,000-12,000 men, depending on composition (for example, the Iraqi 1st Division is around 10,000 men strong)

You are assuming Iraq is a country.

It isn't. It's a group of different tribes forced to live inside the same borders. It didn't work very well in Africa as soon as European countries left, and it won't work very well after the US has pulled out it's troops.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Jungian

Isn't religion great?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: R_Clark
Sorry, but nothing to see here.... everyone is busy knocking Israel...

I tried to point this out this level of extremism in the endless "I hate Israel" threads that has been completely ignored. So what we have in the world are cases like this that will generate 50 posts at best and die out while a post about Israel hitting a school and killing 17 will go on for weeks with 10s of other new threads supporting it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: VashKonnor
You are assuming Iraq is a country.
It isn't. It's a group of different tribes forced to live inside the same borders. It didn't work very well in Africa as soon as European countries left, and it won't work very well after the US has pulled out it's troops.

The Brits/French turned it into a country so it must be...hehe

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
And how do those Videos make you feel..Scared?...Enraged?

Don't really care anymore... After spend a good amount of time over there in all three wars I'm at the understanding this is what they do. Just like warlords in Africa the brutality is overwhelming but common. When we went into Iraq they killed 10 times more of each other than any gross number of deaths from the coalition for the entire war. Having reports of headless bodies in the 100s was common any given day of the week. Once ISIS is gone the Sunni will come back and do the same or worst.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
All of this paid for by American tax dollars. Wonderful.....Makes me absolutely sick to my stomach..

ETA: When I see stuff like this. It truly makes me think the people of the Middle East would all be better off if the entire zone was just nuked into oblivion. Perhaps they could come back born into better lives. Away from all of this. But I know that is not the answer...I dont think anybody knows what the answer is....

I do not comprehend ISIS. Why do they do this? You can blame their religion but then again not really it does not excuse these acts....and then the bastards have some hollywood producers working for them on their videos or something. Rigged up to music and everything. Absolutely surreal.
edit on 3-8-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I share this sentiment. There are literally HUNDREDS of these captured men. Sure the ISIS guys have automatic weapons but their numbers are in the dozens in these videos. Surely if all of the captive just rushed them....some could be saved...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Do NOT try to say this was faked....c'mon now...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's been said the way to stop the mooslum issue is to kill off the men. It looks like they are committing religious suicide to me

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

They seem to enjoy living under tyrants, they are most likely enjoying it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fargoth
Most of them miss Hussein.

A lot.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: Shaiker

Why have we not done anything.

"We" ... did. We just went about it the wrong way.

I'm ready to try something new. Let's decide to kick all of 'them' outside the safety and comfort of our borders. Let's make a plan to send 'them' back home. Let's watch how fast their willingness to provide funding for outright murder dries up.

That is a very disturbing train of thought. I have other words to describe your grand plan but I'd be banned.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Can't say I'm surprised.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I think the videos are for all shia around the world. It's not for any of you... it's for us. It's a psychological attack as much as physical.

And how do those Videos make you feel..Scared?...Enraged?

I have more feelings than you can imagine in general. Sick, angrier than I have ever felt in my life, scared...I just don't know how to say everything I feel honestly. BUT... I also feel something else, something I don't think I can voice right now.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

Isn't religion great?

That's called US sponsored terrorism! Nothing to do with religion!!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: R_Clark
Sorry, but nothing to see here.... everyone is busy knocking Israel...

I would say this is totally the opposite. Israel spends the last 3 weeks murdering innocents in cold blood and suddenly this "wild card" ISIL comes in and seemly dwarfs the Israeli/Palestinian conflict by obtaining Palestinian casualties numbers in one swoop. This helps Israel not look so evil since Israel spread their victims out over a few weeks, how can they be compared to evil Islam.

This was expected. And if we don't bow to Israel's wishes eventually they are going to bring their reminders that Islam is evil a little closer to the home of those who criticise. Israel wrote the book on terrorism, they know how to use it to meet their goals.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

There is no way on Earth that I would ever watch these videos. I can only imagine what they do, and I am pretty sure I don't want to have those pictures inside my head. That being said, it sickens me to think of what humanity will have to do to deal with savages. Become savages, obviously. And that makes me a little perturbed, that humanity has to be devalued and the high expectations of civilization must be questioned.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: Jungian
therightscoop.com...

I have no words or stomach for this.

I do, these are animals of the worst kind, life means nothing to them. On these boards day after day, post after post the absolute venomous remarks towards israel about the ongoing conflict there is incredible to say the least. People openly hate Israel and make claims they are like the people in this video. This just proves the on going for what seems like forever war going on in Palestine is nothing more than a war of propaganda. All those same people are now quiet. Where is the venomous tone, the shear volume of post of condemnation, the hatred, where are the same ones who use the word Zionist like some kind of plague, and want them eliminated from the face of the earth?

Where are the ones that say the rockets are homemade, and nothing but fireworks and Israel has no cause to retaliate. Why is the media saying nothing, instead of everyday chanting Israel has to stop.

ISIS is the worst of the worst, they make Israel look like Sunday school teachers. Where is the outrage?

Any of this sound familiar?

"How stupid is that!? Ignoring the occupation concrete wall's built around those people.. you are the destroyers ... south pole isn't good enough for you."

"Most decent Americans are fed up with the way the US government, Obama and the whore congress suck Israelis behind. The way to defeat this is to slowly bring this outrage to the MSM. FORCE THEM TO DEAL WITH IT OR START BOYCOTTS 100 PERCENT OF THE Whore US congress supports the crimes of Israel On other polls often the American people up to 50 percent reject unconditional support for Israel There is an imbalance there. In fact overall support for Israel is fading in many circles. This MUST be translated into policy. But the WHORE US Congress is the last bastion of Israeli power in the US. "

"I will NOT stay in Silence watching this Crime Against Humanity by those israeli bastards.
I will not stay in silence watching people being robbed of there land;
I will not stay in silence watching people being prisoners in there own land
I will not stay in silence watching people being cut off basic needs water, gas and electricity
I will not stay in silence watching people being bombed at UN shelters
I will not stay in silence watching people being murdered with out any mercy
I will not stay in silence watching people ignoring evil injustice inflected to humiliated people
The blood of them and there children will not fall over my head.
I ask for justice I will pray for Justice.
I wasn't against israel, I even didn't know how much thieves they were. But now, I hate Jews until justice is made.
Cowards and Terrorists I say. "

"Why the hell is the US supporting this genocide? Screw Israel."

This goes on forever... Lets make the outrage for all of this killing equal...ISIS just takes it to a whole new level.
We support this kind of death with money, propaganda, rhetoric, hate, and ignorance. It's time for everyone to stop. This video proves we have devalued life to the point that genocide holds the same disdain as the word paperclip.

Thank you for your expression and I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

Isn't religion great?

If used right, it could have changed humanity. Instead it does the complete opposite. I guess I should blame human nature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join