It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel owes Hamas and Palestine an apology

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The "ceasefire" was broken by Israel who destroyed homes with shelling to get to tunnels underneath!!!

That's what broke the "ceasefire"

Peace Snarl!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Peace Snarl!!!

And peace be upon you and yours as well, brother.

If we can't find it here, how can we expect others to in real life?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Great thread. I also think the federal reserve owes humanity an apology. I think Wall Street speculators owe humanity an apology for keeping prices high on everything and destroying the economy and happiness. I think banks owe humanity an apology for the scheme known as interest and insurance.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nihilus
You're so right!

Poor Hamas.

Everyone should apologize to them. They didn't kidnap him, they only killed him.

I mean clearly that merits an apology.

Unbelievable what makes a thread these days.

These anti-Israeli's can be very creative, but in the end they are simply supporting evil.
After Hamas is gone, these same apologists will be supporting Islamic State.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
Israel owes Hamas and Palestine an apology.

Why?

Because Israel directly blamed Hamas for the 'kidnapping' of an IDF officer, and proceeded to murder over 150 people as a result.

That soldier, Hadar Goldin, was found to be killed in action.

Israel on Sunday declared dead a soldier feared abducted by Hamas Islamist militants in the Gaza Strip and said it would continue to fight even after the army completes destroying cross-border tunnels used by Palestinian fighters to attack its territory.

It was determined that Hadar Goldin, 23, the soldier Israel had feared Hamas militants abducted on Friday, was killed in action during an operation in the southern Gaza Strip, an army statement said.

goo.gl...

Of course, it shouldn't be surprising to see Israel point fingers, considering they done the same regarding the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers. Hamas kidnapped neither, the three teenagers, nor the IDF officer. And for that, Israel owes them, and the people of Palestine, an apology.

Actually, I thought I heard a Palestinian official stating that the last he heard he was kidnapped with a group of Hamas fighters, that had been hit by an air strike. I heard this on regular TV, but he was a official of some standing. I can't remember his name.
edit on 3-8-2014 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I think Hamas owes the palestinian people an apology for misrepresenting them and dragging them into a pointless war while their leaders are in qatar hotels.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join