It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Creationism Dead?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Starbucks

Right, you've made your point. You haven't convinced anyone with two brain cells to rub together, but you've made it. Now do us all a favour and get lost.

This thread, for the millionth time, is not about creation vs. evolution. You've been off topic from the start.

edit on 20/8/14 by Astyanax because: I replied to the wrong post.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Right, you've made your point. You haven't convinced anyone with two brain cells to rub together, but you've made it. Now do us all a favour and get lost.

This thread, for the millionth time, is not about creation vs. evolution. You've been off topic from the start.

why dont you discuss the many points of my claim instead of general disapproval based on science is not creationist

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starbucks

originally posted by: Astyanax

why dont you discuss the many points of my claim instead of general disapproval based on science is not creationist

a) Your claims are baseless.
b) Your claims have been disproven on other threads.
c) You are failing to stick to the topic introduced by the OP.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

And (d), he or she is being boringly repetitious. Just like the creationist movement in general.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
No, creationism is not dead. What is dying is the need for those who believe it to convince those that do not. It gets old after a while and doesn't do anyone any good at all. I believe in creation, and I believe in God. I also believe that both the Earth and universe have been around for many billions of years. But to try to convince anyone who by their nature lacks the ability to understand it would be a task in futility to say the least.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
evolution is impossible, hence by elimination creation by intelligent being is the only theory available, stikingly similar to bible and prophets claim, an astounding match probability, that can not happen unless the prophets heard that from the intelligent being who created man.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

evolution is impossible, hence by elimination creation by intelligent being is the only theory available, stikingly similar to bible and prophets claim, an astounding match probability, that can not happen unless the prophets heard that from the intelligent being who created man.

Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Which creation myth? Any of these? They can't ALL be true:

Aladura
Amish
Anglicanism
Asatru
Bah'ai Faith
Baptist
Bön
Buddhism
Candomble
Cao Dai
Catholicism
Chinese Religion
Chopra Center
Christianity
Christian Science
Confucianism
Conservative Judaism
Divine Science
Eckankar
Epicureanism
Episcopalianism
Falun Gong
Germanic Heathenism
Greco-Roman Religion
Hare Krishna (ISKCON)
Hasidic Judaism
Hellenic Reconstructionism
Hinduism
Islam
Jainism
Jehovah's Witnesses
Judaism
Kemetic Reconstructionism
Lutheranism
Mahayana Buddhism
Mayan Religion
Mithraism
Mormonism (LDS)
Neopaganism
New Thought
Nichiren Buddhism
The Occult
Orthodox Christianity
Orthodox Judaism
Presbyterianism
Protestantism
Pure Land Buddhism
Quakers
Rastafari
Religious Science
Satanism
Scientology
Seventh-day Adventist
Shaivism
Shamanism
Shinto
Sikhism
Stoicism
Tendai Buddhism
Theravada Buddhism
Taoism
Tibetan Buddhism
Umbanda
Unification Church
Unitarian Universalism
Unity Church
Vampirism
Vaishnavism
Voodoo
Westboro Baptist Church
Wicca
Witchcraft
Worldwide Church of God
Zen
Zoroastrainism

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
creationism is not dead because we have proven to you that evolution does not exist, hence creation is the only other theory (intelligen t design by an intelligent being.
edit on 21-8-2014 by Starbucks because: (no reason given)

wishful thinking is midday dream. dreams are not reality.
evolutionists lost their chance to denigrate humans claiming they are just evoluted chimps and animals, and praise their god lucifer the one made from fire but less smart than man made from clay like animals but superior to lucifer and his nation of Djinn.

Evolutionists are traitors to their human race conspiring with the enemy of humans: Lucifer Satan the Devil and his race of Djinn. Since creation prophets were telling the truth then they were telling the truth about Lucifer the master of evolutionists and his other peddlers.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

creationism is not dead because we have proven to you that evolution does not exist, hence creation is the only other theory (intelligen t design by an intelligent being.

wishful thinking is midday dream. dreams are not reality.
evolutionists lost their chance to denigrate humans claiming they are just evoluted chimps and animals, and praise their god lucifer the one made from fire but less smart than man made from clay like animals but superior to lucifer and his nation of Djinn.

Evolutionists are traitors to their human race conspiring with the enemy of humans: Lucifer Satan the Devil and his race of Djinn. Since creation prophets were telling the truth then they were telling the truth about Lucifer the master of evolutionists and his other peddlers.

Thank you for showing us all that that you are a creationist troll with no intention at all of engaging us on the science.
edit on 22-8-2014 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
evolutionists are not engaging in responding to my points.

science was discovered by evolutionists to be one of their extended family. the discoverer?
Rockefellar himself the top scientist on earth by clue of his gold, that is why it was called the golden standard in science.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You wonder why no one is responding to your gibberish? .
Really? .

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

You wonder why no one is responding to your gibberish? .
Really? .

gibberish?

gold standard to the evolutionists is rocky's gold
Gold standard (test) - In medical terminology, that test of the value of a procedure that is considered definitive.

ie rockfellar's gold to the evolutionists!

they get paid gold from Rockefellar and then they (starving scientists) make for him definitive test (gold standard) for evolution to prove god does not exists but only his gold!

edit on 22-8-2014 by Starbucks because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2014 by Starbucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Annnd you continue...
I have followed every thread you have been on recently most to do with evolution and you continue posting pseudo science and nonsense. Many of the good folks in these threads have shown you and corrected you also providing links and facts to help you.
You have ignored it all.
For this reason I will not read your posts again .
But other dudes please continue the fact sharing you are teaching me and others fascinating stuff.
Bravo.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Creationism certainly isn't dead; there are likely over a billion people in the world who believe in some form of it. I think there is a gradual transition occurring though. In most societies young people are becoming a lot more inquisitive and less accepting of the beliefs of older generations. That doesn't mean creationism won't play a role in future society, but religions will gradually lose their influence over the world as time goes on (that might take a bit longer for Islam though).

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
hardly any body believe in evolution of the 7 billions of humans.
even the evolution proponents are lying for the gold of rockefellar.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You're making me bored with my own thread. Isn't the Pequod waiting for you down at Nantucket, or something?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
how did neanderthal dna is highest in haplogroup k ( frensh, Melanesians, Chinese Han) .
Both Neanderthal and Frensh and blond melanesians share red hare mutation. Neanderthal and europpeans share Lactose intolerance mutation. finally blue eyes mutations?

the fact thousands of apes remains found in any given pit a million year ago while ancient humans only a finger for dinosivan, a skeleton for Peking man, etc.

why advanced species like genus homo died out after living 7 million years leaving only one man Adam as a bottle neck in recent history. while current chimps have branches of most recent common ancestors dating back millions of years.

All these evidence elimiate Evolution leaving Creationism (proven existant in GM genetic modification by intelligent design of humans) as the only explanation for the origin of species.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join