It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Times Of Israel Publishes Op-Ed About 'When Genocide Is Permissible', Then Deletes It

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoth12

originally posted by: JRCrowley

originally posted by: bbracken677

originally posted by: jamespond

a reply to: Willtell

Yep, they are really innocent. Innocent suicide bombers specially. What's not to love?

And how else would you suggest they act after someone has stolen their home?

I dunno, but if someone stole my home I would hope that I would react in a more civilized fashion than blowing myself up... In fact, I am pretty sure I would not react in such a barbaric fashion.

Sure glad people in the US do not generally blow themselves up taking other civilians with them because they were "done wrong".

Perhaps my answer would be: In a more civilized way.

"In a more civilized way" = Being rich enough to afford better weapons?

Pretty much.

So we are back to the money slander is it? Funny that seems to occur so often. Next step is the Protocols will be trotted out. I have heard more about them in the last few weeks than I have heard in years. When people start playing these cards, you know the agenda.

So you are saying 384M people have less money than 7.95M people? You think Gaza is the way it is because they have no money? And if that is indeed the case that they have no money, why aren't the most oil rich countries in the world with so much money to burn not helping the Gazan's build infrastructure after the Israeli's moved wholesale out of Gaza?

Wow, you have a lot to learn if you don't realize the side that wins the war is the one that can afford better weapons.

Not even worth debating you until you figure out the basics of geopolitics 101.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hoth12

I'm from Scotland and live in Northern England.

Peace

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Give it back there land like it was defined on UN land partition 1947 (not forgetting though that they were not consulted at the time, for robbery of there lands as defined 1946)

I'm merely suggesting a principle to achieve peace, though I'm not Palestinian. They are the one whom israeli should BE talking, but, talking with RESPECT recognizing the occupation they made as PRINCIPLE.

End the blockade and demolish the walls. STOP THE BOMBING.
edit on 3/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Excellent point.

The arab countries contribute less to the Palestinian cause and aid in funding as a group than most single countries who do contribute....such as Norway. Odd that Norway contributes a similar amount to the Palestinians compared to the sum total of Arab nation's contributions.

The Palestinians collect more in aid than any other nation or group of people in the world. Including Israel.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

a reply to: jamespond

What Hamas is hoping is that by continuing the conflict and playing the victim card will win a propaganda war. Apparently they do not care about a few thousand Palestinian lives.....

Assumption. Blatant assumption.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

So...what do you tell all the Israelis who have been born there since then? Where do you send them?

Seems like you are advocating one atrocity to solve another. Is that a civilized solution, do you think? Is that even a realistic solution?

Seems more likely that both groups are not going anywhere and any solution will have to involve both living side by side in peace.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Firstly, Hamas could never win a propaganda war with Israel, simply because the western media is heavily biased towards Israel.

Secondly, perhaps if Hamas could understand what right Israel has to their land maybe they would stop fighting. However the answer to that question is - NONE.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Here's another Jew who advocates genocide. And this fellow just happens to be Moshe Feiglin, the deputy speaker of the Knesset, Israel’s parliament.

“Concentrate” and “exterminate”: Israel parliament deputy speaker’s Gaza genocide plan

Submitted by Ali Abunimah on Sun, 08/03/2014 - 16:31

electronicintifada.net...

The Facebook page in question:

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JRCrowley

No offense, but your source is Palestinian. That's no different than presenting a publication from Israel about something a Palestinian said.

No chance for a lack of objectivity there, no? lol

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

No offense, but your source is Palestinian. That's no different than presenting a publication from Israel about something a Palestinian said.

No chance for a lack of objectivity there, no? lol

Well, as more and more Israelis come forward and publicly admit that they are in favor of genocide in Gaza those in this forum calling it all a fantasy will soon stop typing.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So...what do you tell all the Israelis who have been born there since then? Where do you send them?

Give up the land and move away to the territory that was given to israelis (remember stolen by UN resolution, nevertheless). Move away like the Palestinians had to move (the only difference is that you (israelis) can move without using force or being arrested and tortured to death)

Seems like you are advocating one atrocity to solve another. Is that a civilized solution, do you think? Is that even a realistic solution?

Atrocity is what israelis are doing right now and for the pass 25 days (since 8 of July - not forgetting the pass years), a supposedly democratic state is becomig a terrorist state hated by the world.

Yes it is a civilized solution,because nobody haves to die like Palestinians died with israeli settlers.
Is more realistic than bombarding UN facility's protected by International Law, making israelis WAR CRIMINALS that should be judge.

Seems more likely that both groups are not going anywhere and any solution will have to involve both living side by side in peace.

You say that because israeli haves all the bombs and the great majority of politicians are cowards, greedy and corrupts.

I pray for Justice. I demand Justice.

Remember this: Who seeds winds gathers storms.

edit on 3/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I refuse to enter into the millennia old discussion of who is entitled to the land... not only is it disingenuous but it totally ignores the reality of the current situation. Indeed, such unproductive thinking is precisely why the clusterfunk that is...is.

The current situation is: Israel exists...it is not going anywhere, nor are the Jewish people. The Palestinians are, likewise, not going anywhere. Ergo any solution will not come from millennia ago, but rather today.

This is not the 1st century, this is not the 7th century, nor is this the 19th century. It is the 21st century and those involved (regardless of what you or I think) will need a solution derived from the current state of affairs in order to achieve peace..... or there will be no peace.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I see...so it is ok to oust Jewish Israelis that were born there and send them to some unspecified elsewhere.

By the same logic, it is ok to oust Palestinians that were born there just the same.

Not a logical answer. The Jews believe they have the same right to live there that the Palestinians do.

Legally, one could argue the Israelis have more of a claim. They currently possess the land as a country. The Palestinians have never possessed the land as a country. The UN charter granted them the land (yeah..screwed up deal, but it was done).

You are not acknowledging in the least atrocities committed by Hamas... ever. You seem to think that bad behavior excuses other bad behavior. Not logical. Not to mention that is exactly why decade after decade we have seen this same process played out over and over and over again. Both sides are at fault and it will take concessions by both to resolve it. Not going to happen with suicide bombings, missile fire, artillery fire, invasions, air strikes, blockades and so on and so on...just the same ole crappola over and over.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

I'm from Scotland and live in Northern England.

Peace

it's all gone quiet over there. Lol

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Is more realistic than bombarding UN facility's protected by International Law, making israelis WAR CRIMINALS that should be judge.

I see.... nothing said about Hamas hiding munitions and missiles in those UN facilities, nor about them hiding them in schools and Mosques either. But that's ok, right? okie dokie lol

You certainly lack any objectivity... I applaud your fervor, but decry your logic and lack of objectivity.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Just as you ask everyone to look away from Hamas' comment that it would wipe Israel off the map and the statements in the charter backing that up, you also should take that page as lashing out in anger by a man who feels his world is at risk.

Neither of the players in this dark play is without fault. However, Faiglin is a fundamentalist denounced by most Israeli media and it was a terrible twist of realpolitik that he was elected. He does inarguably speak for a certain small part of the country who are no different from islamic fundamentalists.

So if you can paint a whole people by the ravings of this man and attribute it to everyone in the country (and seemingly around the world), why cannot you do the same to the continuous expressed beliefs of Hamas? I can show you the statements of dozens of various government officials in the mideast that sound the same directed at Israel and yet I do not believe that is a justification for what Israel is doing now. However, my question to you is why do you not work for peace instead of inciting and feading hatred?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Time for me to get busy, so it's all y'alls for a while. Feel free to start the personal attacks. That is next, right?

Addendum: It occurs to me that we have deviated from the OP (as usual with this subject). For that, I apologize.
edit on 3-8-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I refuse to enter into the millennia old discussion of who is entitled to the land... not only is it disingenuous but it totally ignores the reality of the current situation. Indeed, such unproductive thinking is precisely why the clusterfunk that is...is.

The current situation is: Israel exists...it is not going anywhere, nor are the Jewish people. The Palestinians are, likewise, not going anywhere. Ergo any solution will not come from millennia ago, but rather today.

This is not the 1st century, this is not the 7th century, nor is this the 19th century. It is the 21st century and those involved (regardless of what you or I think) will need a solution derived from the current state of affairs in order to achieve peace..... or there will be no peace.

Ask yourself why you refuse to enter a discussion over who has rights to the land. It's simply because it's an argument you know you cannot win. However this does not make it invalid.

You are right that Israel exists. That my friend is the root cause of the problem. Simple really isn't it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You have "special" way to omit what it has been told in previous posts... Agenda ? is it? off course not, we all see that.

Again remove israelis to the areas defined by the 1947 UN partition plan. Jews don't need to disappear, only to obey International Law.

The extermination of Palestinians is in motion as we speak. They were pulled back and imprisoned against there own will. Israel is a Terrorist state and should pay for this War Crimes.

go on ignoring ...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Killing innocent victims makes you a criminal.
Those people have no where to go.
I don't care if SOMEONE leaves weapons on the premises. That doesn't grant to you the right to bomb an International facility protected be International Law. That makes you Murderer and Criminal.

CRIMINALS are what israelis are. WAR CRIMINALS.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join