It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Times Of Israel Publishes Op-Ed About 'When Genocide Is Permissible', Then Deletes It

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
what are you talking about.

This is nothing like the holocost.

There are no trains cattle carting muslims into gas chambers.

Give your head a shake.

People so quickly forget that the first extermination camp wasn't even constructed until summer 1941. Half way through the war.

Before that came the Einsatzgruppen, following the German Army so that the regular force wouldnt know about the firing squads, and later mobile gas vans.

Before that Jews were being oppressed but werent being killed en masse... Im sure people of the day said the same thing. 'This is nothing like the Armenian genocide' or thereabouts

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
what are you talking about.

This is nothing like the holocost.

There are no trains cattle carting muslims into gas chambers.

Give your head a shake.

You don't need trains to haul people anywhere when you have them trapped in a open air prison.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Let no jew ever again try to scrape up emotions about Hitler and jews again when they are jsut as bad as Hilter ever was not that i beleived anything like six million were ever killed in the camps.

Jews say that God did not say "Thou shell not kill" but said "Thou shell not murder" because under laws from Isreal you are not ever guilty of murder is you kill a Muslim man, woman or child. Our bankers write the laws for all the world so talk or war crimes will be just that, talk.

Show me all these iron dome intercepts of home made rockets, where are they all or are we all being feed one big lie just like 9/11 again

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

One thing that disgusts me, but rarely ever surprises me anymore: Man's inhumanity to his fellow man.

Ironic that we call fair and civil treatment "humane," isn't it?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Buffalo? Buffalo are not extinct... granted they came close but there are lots of buffalo now. You can even buy buffalo meat in grocery stores. Hardly a species I would mention in the same breath as the dodo. Besides, the dodo was on it's way out anyway. A failed experiment by nature.

If a species is on the verge of extinction with no help from man, you can hardly blame man if he but delivers the final blow. If the buffalo had gone extinct, that would be another matter altogether.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

If you put all the players on a moral scale, generally speaking the Islamists are the absolute worst. No doubt about it. Killing and torturing them is still wrong. And ineffective. The religious memes have this little feature called martyrdom. Killing a few make the meme stronger. You need to go after the meme.

Palestinians hate Zionism for legitimate reasons. They want to destroy Israel for legitimate reasons. They are clearly losing the struggle and should take a different approach.

Israel is a belligerent, entitled bully just like the US but for different reasons.

So you can tinker all day with the moral scale but from where I stand, Israel and Palestinians are pretty close to each other. Murderers that will stop at nothing and have gone to the dark side, never to return. Divest Israel, speak out, withdraw consent, reject the propaganda coming from AIPAC and the media. If Zionism withers and dies, the world will be safer and more human. Islam the virulent meme is also high on the threat list for the human race. They are in the same category with Zionism IMO.
edit on 2-8-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: added the sauce

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: BobAthome

Buffalo? Buffalo are not extinct... granted they came close but there are lots of buffalo now. You can even buy buffalo meat in grocery stores. Hardly a species I would mention in the same breath as the dodo. Besides, the dodo was on it's way out anyway. A failed experiment by nature.

If a species is on the verge of extinction with no help from man, you can hardly blame man if he but delivers the final blow. If the buffalo had gone extinct, that would be another matter altogether.

why im sorry,, i meant buffalo nickle,,

too close.!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So by the loose definition of genocide the Palestinians and Hamas are guilty of it too.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Question: What country has the most cowardly military on earth today?

edit on 2-8-2014 by Prime80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Prime80

French WWII guns for sale: barely used and only dropped once.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm beginning to wonder about the saying:

"history is written by the victors"

This is concerning Post WW2 events. Upon knowing Judaism - chief religion of the Jews, and the Babylonian Talmud - Judaism's foremost "Bible". One will realize the racial supremacist views of the Jewish religion, classifying the non-Jews (Gentiles) as soulless animals while they are gods compared to gentiles....

I was wondering if the victorious Allies of WW2 actually twisted the truth, passing the racial supremacist quality to Hitler to demonize him. Because even before Hitler was born, Jew already hold these age-old racial supremacist views. It's due to these evil beliefs that the Jews crucified Jesus.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
Let no jew ever again try to scrape up emotions about Hitler and jews again when they are jsut as bad as Hilter ever was not that i beleived anything like six million were ever killed in the camps.

Jews say that God did not say "Thou shell not kill" but said "Thou shell not murder" because under laws from Isreal you are not ever guilty of murder is you kill a Muslim man, woman or child. Our bankers write the laws for all the world so talk or war crimes will be just that, talk.

Show me all these iron dome intercepts of home made rockets, where are they all or are we all being feed one big lie just like 9/11 again

First off I just want to say I don't support Israel but I do have a video of the iron dome in action.

Hamas/Palestinian people have no such defence and israel's Attack is lot deadlier.
edit on 2-8-2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Israel terrorism is so flagrant the they openly admit Genocide is OK!!

They are liars, right now I don't believe anything they say:
source

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Ah yes, because everyone knows that one man speaks for all.

What country do you live in? Just curious, because I can probably find something about as effed up published where you live that could be applied indiscriminately and ignorantly to all who live in your country.

Stupid, ignorant rationale. Use your effing head for once. Or perhaps this suits your agenda so you latch onto it and suck it up like kool aid without exercising critical thinking in the least.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

a reply to: voyger2

Ah yes, because everyone knows that one man speaks for all.

What country do you live in? Just curious, because I can probably find something about as effed up published where you live that could be applied indiscriminately and ignorantly to all who live in your country.

Stupid, ignorant rationale. Use your effing head for once. Or perhaps this suits your agenda so you latch onto it and suck it up like kool aid without exercising critical thinking in the least.

Not that Media speaks on behalf of the population but if the NY Times or London Times wrote a similar piece I'm sure there would be a thread on it and peoples disgust flooding in for it.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Yep, it is one thing to talk about your disgust for an article, the person who wrote it and the rag that prints it but quite another thing to assume that the article represents the feelings of an entire country.

To assume or claim an article written by one man represents the whole country is not just...disingenuous (trying to keep it nice here) it is ignorance, stupidity or bigotry on a whole different level.

I mean really...can anyone with half a brain, using that half a brain, actually believe that?

Rather it is more likely some dumba$$ with an ax to grind, heavily intoxicated on the kool-aid trying to make something out of nothing.

That is embracing ignorance, not Denying Ignorance.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Taggart

Yep, it is one thing to talk about your disgust for an article, the person who wrote it and the rag that prints it but quite another thing to assume that the article represents the feelings of an entire country.

To assume or claim an article written by one man represents the whole country is not just...disingenuous (trying to keep it nice here) it is ignorance, stupidity or bigotry on a whole different level.

I mean really...can anyone with half a brain, using that half a brain, actually believe that?

Rather it is more likely some dumba$$ with an ax to grind, heavily intoxicated on the kool-aid trying to make something out of nothing.

That is embracing ignorance, not Denying Ignorance.

i don't know what you're referring to but i like the way you said it.

i'll go back and read the page.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

In effect, everyone making a big deal about an article that was e-published and then yanked. Seems they are big on attributing the sentiment to the whole country. Disingenuous at best.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Naw, more like a highly accurate description of literally everyone who lives in Israel.

If you can find anyone who disagrees with the article who lives there, let me know.

Frankly, If I lived there and was faced with all the propaganda that slams everyone, I would likely feel the same.

You sir, are in Denial.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What are we splitting hairs here, the Israeli's are a sick bunch of people. They gather on hilltops and cheer to the sound of children getting blown up.

I would call them bastards but in their religion that is redundant. Jews only claim lineage from their mothers-not their fathers. Hmmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join