It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Signs Executive Order to Detain Americans With ‘Respiratory Illnesses’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

OH NO not Ebola by the way THAT is smoke , it requires too much intimate contact and is too lethal to spread .it is, no doubt, the one loose in the middle east,that way they can blame it on THEM.
Like using the term ASSAULT WEAPON to get people to jump on semis by placing a superior threat in front of short sighted folks who buy media info.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Huh? Assault weapons? When did an Ebola outbreak become a 2nd Amendment issue? Cripes. The border and now the 2nd. Do you guys know what we're even talking about here?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

LANGUAGE manipulation talk about this but stick THAT out there so THIS slides by. Even though THAT is a misrepresentation or an exaggeration of THIS.
Play up Ebola to scare to push the odd agenda vectored element to add another control factor.
It's BEYOND easy to read this you know.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Sorry. I've got to go with.... what?

My English to Convoluted dictionary is missing.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Huh? Assault weapons? When did an Ebola outbreak become a 2nd Amendment issue? Cripes. The border and now the 2nd. Do you guys know what we're even talking about here?

IF there is a pandemic the best friend anyone is going to have is a gun.

To keep their food, and their people safe.

There isn't enough 'government' to go around in an event like that.

Mass chaos.

Total anarchy.

People will not be able to count on the 'rule of law'.

Because when it comes down to it ?

Those people on capitol shill will care about saving their own butts than ours.

They have spent billions on bunkers, and things.

The things like Mount Weather.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I can see that also your COINTEL PRO knowledge is lacking...you should see to that .
MISDIRECTION:EBOLA
REAL EFFORT :BIO-CONTAINMENT SCENARIO using FLU symptoms with the ugly mask of ebola as an aside to shake us all up to accept it as a control measure.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

OK, I get it. I just ordered my life with less paranoia.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It's a shame really you can't tell but HEY I am here for...YOU ,It's called RECONNAISSANCE ,YOU decide if I'm nuts or right. I wouldn't tell you if I didn't see a familiar pattern of propaganda.
scgnews.com...
edit on 1-8-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

it. is. coming.

and while we're at it, so is winter...

maybe the people coming over the southern border don't have ebola, but i think it's only a matter of time, and for now, we've got TB, and other things coming over from the south...prople are probably figuring it's only a matter of time, ya' know?
edit on 8-1-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

winter?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

really, man?

and i thought up until a month ago, that i was the last person left, who hadn't ever seen game of thrones, or read any of the books...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

real mature, intrepid....

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
There is no need for a pandemic now that they can round up sic people. The current flu virsus that we get will do the job of convincing everyone they have ebolia and need to be moved.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
There can be a respiratory component relevant to Ebola symptomology. Also, some labs are reporting animals contracting Ebola that have been kept in separate cages and in different areas of the lab with no bodily contact with each other....perhaps, suggesting an air borne vector and not the just the "bodily fluid" one that MSM is mentioning. Can we ever totally, really trust the MSM anyway?

Monsanto subsidiaries are in the process...all of a sudden...of developing supposed Ebola treatment products...follow the money there...lotsa money to be made.

The executive order is painted with a very broad brush yet vague and it is troubling. So many people could fall under the definition of "respiratory" problems....consider Asthmatics and folks with COPD or chronic bronchitis or allergies. This whole dealy doesn't look good or sound good.

Folks crossing the border with TB but whoknowswhatallelse is coming across and what other contagions may be coming over? This border mess seems like a good place to start relevant to blame for a pandemic and it would be hard to pin down exactly where it came from and the real cause. Not good.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

That's a Game of Thrones reference?

Still don't get it. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Now they can do it,WETHER YOU ARE SICK OR NOT.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: R_Clark

I didn't read the thread so if its been stated my apologies.

The Executive Order modified 42 U.S.C. 264 B.

Here is the original EO -

Executive Order 13295 - of April 4, 2003
Revised List of Quarantinable Communicable Diseases
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 361(b) of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 264(b)), it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Based upon the recommendation of the Secretary of Health and Human Services (the ``Secretary''), in consultation with the Surgeon General, and for the purpose of specifying certain communicable diseases for regulations providing for the apprehension, detention, or conditional release of individuals to prevent the introduction, transmission, or spread of suspected communicable diseases, the following communicable diseases are hereby specified pursuant to section 361(b) of the Public Health Service Act:

(a) Cholera; Diphtheria; infectious Tuberculosis; Plague; Smallpox; Yellow Fever; and Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers (Lassa, Marburg, Ebola, Crimean-Congo, South American, and others not yet isolated or named).

(b) Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), which is a disease associated with fever and signs and symptoms of pneumonia or other respiratory illness, is transmitted from person to person predominantly by the aerosolized or droplet route, and, if spread in the population, would have severe public health consequences.

Sec. 2. The Secretary, in the Secretary's discretion, shall determine whether a particular condition constitutes a communicable disease of the type specified in section 1 of this order.

Sec. 3. The functions of the President under sections 362 and 364(a) of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 265 and 267(a)) are assigned to the Secretary.

Sec. 4. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit enforceable at law or equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, entities, officers, employees or agents, or any other person.

Sec. 5. Executive Order 12452 of December 22, 1983, is hereby revoked.

[signed:] George W. Bush
THE WHITE HOUSE,
April 4, 2003.

This is the law that the EO is based on -
42 USC 264

In that law is this -

(c) Application of regulations to persons entering from foreign countries
Except as provided in subsection (d) of this section, regulations prescribed under this section, insofar as they provide for the apprehension, detention, examination, or conditional release of individuals, shall be applicable only to individuals coming into a State or possession from a foreign country or a possession.

This action is based on the influx of illegal immigrants coming into the US. There are wide spread reports of communicable diseases breaking out in the holding areas not to mention the Ebola outbreak. 2 US citizens contracted the disease and returned to the US.

Ebola is a disease no one knows how to counter it. Most people who contract it will die. There is evidence that Ebola might spread in an airborne manner.

One incident that was recent was an illegal immigrant who has TB and who disappeared from the detention area. TB is aerosolized (can spread via airborne).

It looks like they are trying to prevent a typhoid mary.

ETA: Section D - For people already in the US - Detention can occur if examined by medical staff and a communicable disease meeting the above criteria is diagnosed. This part has always been in effect due to the nature of the diseases listed and the damage it can cause if left untreated and moving about the general public.

Some years ago there was a small outbreak of meningitis (I forget the strand). The hospital found, in total, something like 7 family members who contracted and did not know it. They were moved to a location in the hospital (in total about 30 people in all) that separated them from the general public. Infection control doctors had to respond to determine risk assessment not only to the family, but how it could impact the public outside the Hospital.

(B) to be a probable source of infection to individuals who, while infected with such disease in a qualifying stage, will be moving from a State to another State. Such regulations may provide that if upon examination any such individual is found to be infected, he may be detained for such time and in such manner as may be reasonably necessary. For purposes of this subsection, the term “State” includes, in addition to the several States, only the District of Columbia.

edit on 1-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: R_Clark

Wait a moment the moron toad in the white house can sign an executive order to detain legal American citizens and actually do whatever he wants, but the illegals crossing the border are free to roam in our cities thanks to the government spreading the illegals all over the nation with diseases with not problem at all?

I am the only one understanding the irony of this latest executive order.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well thanks for that information, I see that this will apply to illegals also, actually all of them should be detain without exception.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra Just look at how many other illnesses have the same onset symptoms as the ones in the order.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join