It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: US Senate passes emergency Iron Dome funding for ISRAEL!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: smithjustinb

Genocide - Only changes the perspective (the following pics are some of the "soft ones" from this sou rce):

Genocide- Written explicitly in the Hamas Charter.

the Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah’s promise whatever time it might take. The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim).

Article Eight: The Slogan of the Hamas
Allah is its goal, the Prophet its model, the Qur’an its Constitution, Jihad its path and death for the case of Allah its most sublime belief.

America- Been at war with people who kill in the name of Allah for the past 13 years.

Un Americans- supporters of people who kill in the name of Allah. Every single person who supports Hamas is nothing less than dishonorable.
edit on 1-8-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I love how everyone gets mad that the U.S helps Israel but not one of you hypocrites complain when Hamas receives money or weapons.

If the US government is giving Hamas weapons then I am against that too!

Let's face it, in the art of warfare and making money off of it, Rothschild perfected it. To think funding both side of a war or conflict isn't being used today is ridiculous!

Follow the money! I'll give you a hint! "It doesn't "Trickle down"!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Hey smart guy, Hamas wasn't in charge in the 90's. Fatah was and they signed a peace deal that Bibi stopped. Those are the FACTS jack. You're right about one thing. Israel wants to be alone in annexed land after annihilating the Arabs. Israel CREATED Hamas. You are poorly misguided.

To demonstrate how misguided you are...

"Destroy Israel and kill all Jews". Israel doesn't have that in their constitution.

Israel doesn't even have a constitution. What what whaaat? Yea, thought so...
edit on 1-8-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

NEW YORKERS REFUSE TO REMAIN SILENT

The demonstration was organized by WE WILL NOT BE SILENT, a group of artists and activists who take the name from the words of the sister and brother anti-Nazi activists in Hitler’s Germany who formed the group known as the White Rose.

This week there have been several such acts in New York and in other cities (..) but most others came about through people, in a state of anguish and rage, making connections on facebook and coming together to express their pain, their anger, and their need to say, not in my name.

source

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Answer me this smart one how long has the Muslim brotherhood been around?

Hamas origins started in the Muslim brotherhood and they were active in gaza since the 50's.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Hey smart guy, Hamas wasn't in charge in the 90's. Fatah was and they signed a peace deal that Bibi stopped. Those are the FACTS jack. You're right about one thing. Israel wants to be alone in annexed land after annihilating the Arabs. Israel CREATED Hamas. You are poorly misguided.

Yeah. I'd want to annihilate anyone who's life's purpose and ultimate fulfillment is to annihilate me too. What's your point?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: FlySolo

Answer me this smart one how long has the Muslim brotherhood been around?

Hamas origins started in the Muslim brotherhood and they were active in gaza since the 50's.

WTF does this have to do with the brotherhood? Another straw man argument that means nothing. These are the facts, in 93 Yitzhak Rabin and Yaseer Arafat secretly signed a peace deal to last 5 years. Benjamin N didn't ratify it so he could exploit the Hebron agreement loopholes to continue aggression against Palestinians. Them are the facts brother. Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Figures .. spend more money to israel rather than take care of american citizens who need help far more than israel .. bloody amazing .. guess the neocons still want armageddon so they wont have to take care of their own citizens in need ..

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

So let me get this straight....

Did you also support the Nazis in Germany ?
Did you also support the apartheid system in South Africa ?
Have you ever supported any civil right movement ?
So, again ... You support Netanyahu ?
Do you support Zionism ?
I just want to make sure who we're dealing with here.... So answering those questions would be very helpful thank you in advance.

edit on 1-8-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

If you invaded my country or occupied it like you did to the Palestinians, I would be your worst nightmare, believe me!
Look at this:

Don't call them terrorists you are the terrorists. They are not receiving the money and weapons you're getting from US:

- The United States is going to sell munitions worth $647 million to Israel in order to reinforce inventory of Israel Defense Forces (IDF).
- US is going to provide Israel with 10,000 bombs of numerous kinds.:
- 3,450 bombs weighing a ton each,
- 1,725 bombs weighing 250 kilograms each,
- 1,725 BLU-109 bunker-buster bombs and
- 3,450 GBU-39 bunker-buster bombs

edit on 1/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Okay. Then, replace the word, "constitution" with "basic laws of Israel".

You can fact check me all day long. Its not going to help you. Hamas is attacking and Israel is responding. Hamas wants Israel gone. Israel wants peace. It is written in Hamas law that they want Israel gone. End thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

Okay. Then, replace the word, "constitution" with "basic laws of Israel".

You can fact check me all day long. Its not going to help you. Hamas is attacking and Israel is responding. Hamas wants Israel gone. Israel wants peace. It is written in Hamas law that they want Israel gone. End thread.

It won't help me cause you've got your fingers in your ears and your foot in your mouth. Did you already forget who threw the first punch this time around? Those three kids that got killed was admittedly not from Hamas as per Israel a few days ago. Then they launch a 24/7 assault for three-weeks. GTFO with your garbled sense of reality.

link   

originally posted by: Hellas
US Senate passes emergency Iron Dome funding for Israel

US Senate unanimously supported on Friday legislation to give Israel emergency funding for its Iron Dome missile system. DETAILS TO COME

RT

Well done guys!! I can't believe this is happening. This is just so sick!!

I'll post updates

Sick? It saves lives. Doesnt matter what side you support, any tech that saves lives is good.

pfhhhhh!

link   

If you invaded my country or occupied it like you did to the Palestinians, I would be your worst nightmare, believe me!
Look at this:

What? I've got maps too.

Muslim/Arab countries vs. Israel:

Such a small piece of land. Plenty of other places for them to go. Or why not just live in peace? Why do they want to kill all the Jews in Israel? Oh yeah. Because they're religious nut job terrorists.

Don't call them terrorists

They're terrorists.

link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb~SNIP~

Yeah. I'd want to annihilate anyone who's life's purpose and ultimate fulfillment is to annihilate me too. What's your point?

Ahhh, I think I get you...it's that whole biblical "Do unto others..." thing, right?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Drink a little of the Nazionist hate here:

Israeli cowards!

source

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Look at this:

Don't call them terrorists you are the terrorists. They are not receiving the money and weapons you're getting from US:

- The United States is going to sell munitions worth $647 million to Israel in order to reinforce inventory of Israel Defense Forces (IDF).
- US is going to provide Israel with 10,000 bombs of numerous kinds.:
- 3,450 bombs weighing a ton each,
- 1,725 bombs weighing 250 kilograms each,
- 1,725 BLU-109 bunker-buster bombs and
- 3,450 GBU-39 bunker-buster bombs

That map again, did you not know that this piece of land has Jewish ties back over 3000years yet we see this map again from just a few decades ago. Look at a similar map from 70ad, it would look even more shocking. (jews were slaughtered and expelled from this land).

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

I've notified everyone in my thread to join yours instead since this new update makes my thread kind of non applicable now.

I knew it sounded too good to be true, Israel always wins

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

How stupid is that!? Ignoring the occupation concrete wall's built around those people.. you are the destroyers ... south pole isn't good enough for you.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

It's only hate when Israelis protest right?

I don't see Israelis hiding behind women and children and I don't see the Israelis hiding their rockets in schools and hospitals.

Hamas=cowards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join