It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert! World Health Organization Announcement on Ebola

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

Curious how Africa can make an announcement.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

its not a hobby anymore, its now an art.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk
Alert! World Health Organization Announcement on Ebola

World Health Organization on Ebola: 'This outbreak is moving faster than our efforts to control it. If the situation continues to deteriorate, the consequences can be catastrophic in terms of lost lives but also severe socioeconomic disruption and a high risk of spread to other countries' - @ReutersWorld

World Health Organization to convene committee on Aug. 6-7 to decide if Ebola constitutes international public health emergency - @Reuters

Africa has officially announced that the Ebola outbreak has escalated beyond its control.

Germany announced that they will be transporting Ebola victims into their country. EU is on high alert.

The US is currently flying two Ebola victims into Atlanta.

This is definitely not looking good, folks. I think it's time to start preparing for the worst case scenario.

I just find it incredibly interesting that WHO issues this warning, and the next thing that happens is the beginning of transporting, on purpose, victims of it into other countries….
tetra

eta: sorry, I did not realize whom it was they were rescuing. And it's not as though I have no sympathy for others. It really wasn't a very good reply, but in my defense, I've just come out of the hospital, myself, and not thinking too well. It just seemed a huge irony that WHO alerted this was a different, and rapidly spreading strain. Then the next info, is the movement of patients to other countries. I've not been aware of the news since becoming ill and hospitalized myself, so was not aware of who they were moving and why. I am not that callous. Apologies to all.
edit on 3-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

well i can understand both America as a Medical SuperPower,,,but Britian as a Medical Leader, might be a bit laggy.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you for taking the time to check out the links.
I am very interested in knowing the how the Ebola crisis is being handled in other countries. One of the reasons I joined ATS was to meet and communicate with other ATS members from around the globe, incase of times like these, where you cannot trust MSM and most internet news reports. It gives me the benefit of getting an honest, intelligent first hand understanding of situations such as this one, and I can offer the same in return to members who are interested in how Australia is handling the crisis.
We are obviously all here for the same reason. To get as close to the truth as possible and to be amongst likeminded people that we can learn from and trust to deliver the real truth from where they are experiencing it, as opposed to scripted MSM garbage.

You mentioned that in the USA you guys have a 21 day clock ticking down.
Could you please explain this further? Is this like a public announcement from your government? Like a terrorist alert type safety rating?
Apologies in advance if im asking what seems like a stupid question, but we have nothing like that down here. As I said before, Australia is downplaying the entire situation and there has been no public announcement in regards to worst case scenario's or disease control protocols.

Also, thanks for the link you provided as highly recommended .
I bought Richard Prestons The Hot Zone many years ago. I also bought his second book The Demon In The Freezer.
Both books were pivotal to my awakening . They changed the way I viewed the world. To me, Ebola was and still is the most scariest thing in the world. I have followed every outbreak for the last 20 years. Each outbreak would instantly send cold shivers down my spine and I would follow its progress religiously until I was able to breathe a sigh of relief when it was finally contained.
This outbreak is different. Its been 5 months now and there isn't even a hint of good news in regards to containment.
I am really hoping, like many others, that soon we will all be able to breathe a huge sigh of relief again.

Shana91aus,
Hey Shana. Nice to meet another Aussie on ATS.
How bad is it that our government is being so apathetic in regards to the Ebola outbreak?
You are so right in saying that the news reports only mention it as an after thought.
I think you probably share the same concerns as I do, if it goes really bad, how prepared is the Australian public?
Most people have no clue in regards to the severity of this situation. Its really sad because if SHTF so many of them are going to be uninformed and totally dependant on Tony Abbott to save them. As a fellow Aussie, YOU will understand exactly how depressing that is to think about.
I try to tell people whats going on, but unfortunately too many Australians are still asleep and not ready to see the truth.
The ones that are more open to awareness are caught up on the entire MH17 flight bombing or the Palestinian/ Israeli conflict, and see no reason to be concerned about Ebola and the consequences that would follow if it came to our shores.
Don't get me wrong, I love our whole "She'll be right mate" attitude, but its time to get serious about this, because maybe this time, things wont be right, mate...

edit on 18/07/14 by caged66 because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: caged66

21 days from infection to full blown vomit /diareah /bleeding from eyes, liquification. 21 Days.

Contagious internally from,
contact of infected bodily fluids,,and ingested internally,,
constitutes infected status.

externally infected body and or /fluids/ 7 days ,,,,,,dead.
Diposal of infected bodies handled the same as if alive.and infected.

so is it air born,, when vomit projectile and or sneezes become airborn,, duck.

then wash with alcohol based disinfectant/soap/lye/cleaner/alcohol.

and begin 21 day countdown.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Thanks for the reply

Ok gotcha.

I thought it was more like a countdown for containment. Kind of like, if it wasn't contained by a certain timeframe it was difficult to resolve.

Thanks for clearing that up

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: caged66

"like a countdown for containment" guess it depends were your sitting

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Okay, i'm going to role play here...

Not saying any of this is the case, but I feel like doing a bit of "If I was Global Elite bent on depopulation what would I do"

1: You'd have to pick locations to take the brunt of the hit, i'd say Africa would be the first choice, 1.5 Billion people, almost no chance of bringing any of them quickly into a "global order" it has the most unexploited resources on the planet while currently it is an economic drain.

2: The first thing that comes to mind is ..."if a disease wipes out Africa everyone will think it was some sort of bio weapon" so first you would have to take a really hard stance on racial equality for a long time prior to using a bio weapon, you'd want that weapon to come from a naturally occurring deadly disease, you'd build it up in the media long ahead of time, those nations that foster the individuals involved would need to show the utmost concern for the disease, ship in patients to your own soil like America and Germany have already done... make sure you take some losses too, mainly you'd strike the "3rd world" any place your GMO's weren't diminishing those sperm counts and people were still over populating

3: You'd release the "airborne strain" after you had "done everything" and your own people had taken some losses, naturally you'd "let the natural strain loose" through areas "needing gentrification" and whose populations were of an ethnic similarity to those infected in this case, African, middle eastern, it will of course gotten loose via someone from Africa so it would seem natural, you'd have it pop up in Atlanta, Philly, Miami, Ny, Chicago and definitely Detroit... this gives you an excuse to declare marshal law everywhere else while particular areas are "infected"

4: This is when the "airborne" version is let loose... now "having taken losses of your own" you stop the flights etc, etc to "protect" your people... the catastrophe under way on the African continent it spreads like wildfire, all major cities go down, hundreds of millions die, you'd let it go on to spread as far as Pakistan/India in the "ultimate form" North Africa would go opening it up for Europe it would cross over into Gaza and finish the Job there Israel, barricaded and walled to the Hilt would largely be spared, but hot zones in chaos like Syria and Iraq would "allow the spread " into the greater middle east, it would pass into Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and of Course India and China would be in Cahoots and take some losses just like Europe and America, If it's not on the Internet, poor and violent, not using condoms or eating Gmo's or worshiping God above Govt.... you'd have let the airborne strain have it's way for a time at least...

5: Takes a few years... The herd in the first and second world will have been thinned to a degree of "undesirables" places that are not 1st world/world order have taken 100x the losses

Then you send in the "aid" to these locations after you have a "vaccine" Europe's aid would over time colonize North Africa, In the sub continent the Chinese will flood those "empty cities" In NA Mexico city would have been hit very hard and rural more "native populations" etc, etc

6: Survivors in the 3rd world... not a lot, happy to see the UN banner arrive embrace the East and the West as salvation,gobble up every vaccine and piece of GMO food you give them... people every where else happy to be out of their homes rejoice anyone who was discontent, violated marshal law was waxed by drone... people are happy to get back to work, much of the poor even in the first world is gone, resources flood in from the depopulated zones, budgets are balanced, a whole continent of farmable land is opened, pressure is off China and India population wise very quickly, religious extremism is blamed for the virus "exiting africa" and with most of those guys gone government is the rule of law, problem of the 3rd world over running civilization is gone, kids read about the "Plague" in the history books 20 years later from their "Brave New World"

Just Role Playing...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
hey WHO,,,

so has Britian announced that ALL CAB DRIVERS MUST REPORT instances of any Passangers who Vomit in there Cabs.

YA U WHO,,

edit on 8/3/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join