It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My goal is a white Ukraine" - Swedish neo-Nazi Mikael Skillt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Asked how he communicated with the locals, he replied: “I often have an interpreter. I understand some Russian, but I do not speak the language itself. I can only say commands like ‘stay,’ ‘down on your knees,’ ‘hands behind your head.’”

The Azov Battalion (politically correct wiki page...) is one from four battalions of Kolomoisky, who is the second richest oligarch of Ukraine. He is supposedly the organizer of the Odessa Massacre on May 2., tha Mariupol Massacre on May 9., and the shotdown of MH17. He could be the mastermind of the eastern-ukrainian separatist movement, the reason is simple, the richest ukrainian oligarch is (was) Akhmetov, the (former) owner of Donbass.

What is similar in this (and other) ukrainian (and other) oligarchs? They are prestigious jews. Kolomoisky is the founder of European Jewish Parliament

“Azov is a special force of about 300 soldiers, including multiple volunteer soldiers from across Europe. The force was established by the Ukrainian government, but does not fight alongside the national army and is instead steered by ultra-nationalists.

Four Swedes are in the group. Neo-Nazi Mikael Skillt is one of them.

‘They are not fighting for a democratic Ukraine,’ Anton Shekhotsov, a Ukrainian political scientist who researches right extremist movements in Europe, told Sveriges Radio (SR). ’Their vision of Ukraine is a fascist dictatorship.’” (Swedish neo-Nazis join fight in Ukraine, The Local, July 30, 2014)

“My goal is a white Ukraine,” Skillt told newspaper Svenska Dagbladet (SVD) last week. “I am a nationalist and I want there to still be white Europeans in Europe.”

The Swede is originally from Sundsvall, and has been in Ukraine since February. Skillt has confirmed on social media as well as for Swedish media that he fights in the Azov battalion – and that he does so in Swedish uniform.

Neo-Nazis Travelling to Ukraine to Fight Against “Separatists” and Establish a “Fascist Dictatorship”

2014. Western-Ukraine:

edit on 08am505u8 by maghun because: links

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

How many more times are you going to try and portray Ukraine, or rather those who are not pro Russian, as Neo Nazis?

The issues came from Russia and its forces in Crimea / South / East Ukraine. The Neo Nazi bs is the same state sanctioned propaganda line Russia is constantly putting out.

I will say it again, 35 members of the Ukraine Parliament are members of nationalists political parties. There are 55+ members in the Russian Duma who are members of the equivalent nationalist political parties.

There is a larger NEO Nazi influence and established groups in Russia than there are in Ukraine.

It can be stated that during WWII there were Ukrainians who fought for Hitler (Stalin took care of them by exterminating them after the war). Up until Germany's invasion of the Soviet Union though The Soviet Union was allied with Nazi Germany and actively assisted Nazi Germany with regards to Poland.

If you are going to throw stones don't do it from inside your glass house.
edit on 1-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

My "glass house" was in Ukraine, so I can throw stones into it. Seeing what is happening in the country where I was growing up is unbelievable.

My english is not too good, I was practicing it with "nice american volunteer doctors" (CIA agents) in 90's when they visited Ukraine to "help the poor people"... That time the Dutch churches started their intensive activity too... What a coincidence, the downed plane was full of Dutch people...

You are very "loud" in the case of Crimea. This is because your friend was not ukrainian SpetsNaz soldier in Crimes in 90's, and you didn't gotten letters from Crimea about how the riot police with 4.000 participants asked 5.000 soldiers to help them against separatist protesters...

Have you ever been in Ukraine? I was in Western Ukraine two weeks ago, receiving first-hand informations about the situation...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

you have no idea what you're talking about if you think that all western Ukrainians that fought with Bandera and Hitler were killed by Stalin. Hell my nationalist cousins essentially worship Bandera today. Thank God my dad was from East Ukraine. Western people will never understand the cultural battles that have been raging on in Ukraine fr decades.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Dude is nothing but a racist fool!

Good luck reaching said goal considering it's an impossibility! Probably be left with a total of 500 people should Mr Mikael Skillt's delusional wish somehow come true.

edit on 1-8-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Again a little common sense here would be nice. Are their Neo Nazis in Ukraine? Yes. Are they in every counry in the West yes. Are the in Russia? Yes. So what? They do not represent those places and the very fact they can be pointed out expose what a small minority they are. Does the fact Russian Neo-Nazis use Putins buddies social network sight to help purify Russia from gays and despite breaking Terms and Services, that gets anyone else banned, they are allowed to continue mean the Russia and Putin are Neo Nazis? Because this is same logic used in Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Someone should probably inform the fool that there is no white race per say, shades of pink and all that!
LoL

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Is there any country in Europe, where neo-nazis in power?

Are there guy clubs in Russia? www.gaytours.ru... Only the propaganda, the advertising is prohibited.

My ukrainian friends telling me not only about many returning coffins from the east, but about the high rocketing of homicide everywhere.

The police has no respect now. What is the cause? the western support of the democratic molotov's?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

My "glass house" was in Ukraine, so I can throw stones into it. Seeing what is happening in the country where I was growing up is unbelievable.

My english is not too good, I was practicing it with "nice american volunteer doctors" (CIA agents) in 90's when they visited Ukraine to "help the poor people"... That time the Dutch churches started their intensive activity too... What a coincidence, the downed plane was full of Dutch people...

You are very "loud" in the case of Crimea. This is because your friend was not ukrainian SpetsNaz soldier in Crimes in 90's, and you didn't gotten letters from Crimea about how the riot police with 4.000 participants asked 5.000 soldiers to help them against separatist protesters...

Have you ever been in Ukraine? I was in Western Ukraine two weeks ago, receiving first-hand informations about the situation...

I thought the neo nazi group had the most to profit from the plane that was shot down too.

My theory is that once things started to calm down the population of ukrain started to realize "hey, we let a bunch of neo nazi's run things. Maybe not the best idea". So they shoot down a plane. Point at Russia, and what do you know? The mainstream Ukrainian hates. Russia and is cool with the neo nazi's again.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Again a little common sense here would be nice. Are their Neo Nazis in Ukraine? Yes. Are they in every counry in the West yes. Are the in Russia? Yes. So what? They do not represent those places and the very fact they can be pointed out expose what a small minority they are. Does the fact Russian Neo-Nazis use Putins buddies social network sight to help purify Russia from gays and despite breaking Terms and Services, that gets anyone else banned, they are allowed to continue mean the Russia and Putin are Neo Nazis? Because this is same logic used in Ukraine.

A neo nazi group took power in Ukraine during the chrimea incident..... They were the most anti russian political party that no one took seriously because of how extreme they were. Then when Russia took chrimea the Ukrainians turned to the most ani russian group they could find.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Actually, this makes sense. We always seem to support putting leaders in power in countries which we ultimately have to go back and get rid of. Normal procedure I guess, the people of this country can pay for the war later.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

Little problem with the sequence: first the "nationalist" parties was strengthen with western support and money, then in February they overthrow the elected government with the help of hired snipers, and when they were in power,then started to "punish" their opponents (kill them). It was the cause of the Crimean (and Donetsk and Luhansk) referendum...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Whoever claim to be a neonazi (if it's not a german) is just a monkey who thinks that by using that definition becomes a nazi. This people might call themselves racists, white supremacists, even a KKK for that matter but they're never, nor they'll never be nazis. Nazi it's not just an ideology but a combination of the latest and race and especially nationality. I don't need to give a history lesson on how nazism was born. I cannot stand people who copy other's ideology and appoint names and labels to themselves. Neonazi my @ss...

So pathetic !!!
edit on 1-8-2014 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Neo-Nazism consists of post-World War II social or political movements seeking to revive Nazism. The term neo-Nazism can also refer to the ideology of these movements.

Neo-Nazism borrows elements from Nazi doctrine, including militant nationalism, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, antisemitism and initiating the Fourth Reich. Holocaust denial is a common feature, as is incorporation of Nazi symbols and admiration of Adolf Hitler.

Neo-Nazi activity appears to be a global phenomenon, with organized representation in many countries, as well as international networks. Some European and Latin American countries have laws prohibiting the expression of pro-Nazi, racist, anti-Semitic or homophobic views. Many Nazi-related symbols are banned in European countries in an effort to curtail neo-Nazism.

Neo-Nazism (pc version)

Those who are now in power in Ukraine the worst neo-nazis today. They are killing their own people with everything they couldn't sold out earlier:

Kiev did use ballistic missiles in E. Ukraine, NATO source confirms to DW

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yes, neo-Nazism appears to be a global phenomenon these days.
I'd say in this conflict there are aggressive nationalists on both sides, plus war crimes on both sides.
It goes with the nature of aggressive nationalism that only their own type of people are favored - so if you are an Ukrainian neo-Nazi, all Russians are the enemy, communists" etc., not to speak of the Hungarian minority in the Carpathians - plus all Catholics, Ruthenians, Jews etc. I think all minorities are justified in being afraid of the conflict.

What I heard from local Hungarians was that Ukrainians are ready to draft young men, while Russia is actively bombing parts of Eastern Ukraine (which is not confirmed by Western news). The first item was denied by a Ukrainian minister yesterday, but I don't know if his denial is realistic. If fighting goes on, they will either draft all males of a certain age or none.

I don't know if it's true that Russians are bombing the East. It is unconfirmed by credible news outlets plus it would not make sense - if I were in their shoes, I would want the territory not smoking ruins.

Yet I feel that the Russian state point of view is just better with propaganda these days - many Western alternatives believe their news items at face value - like RT - which appears to me just a little bit more manipulated and uncritical than the Western side. No doubt they are right about some things, but come on and be a bit more skeptical. One can only hope that in time an opposition appears in Russia itself - not necessarily for siding with the West in the power game, but for democracy and tolerance.

So if you have family in Ukrainian territory, I'd advise you to get out as long as you still can.
This can get worse.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kokatsi

Learn a little more about the situation and not from MSM. The Kiev junta and their puppet masters in the "west" provoking Russia for five months now, and cannot prove anything till now...

You can start here, it was published on March 7:

The Ukrainian Pendulum. Two Invasions and a Putsch. American Special Forces in Ukraine under Cover
Thanks for the advice, my family is in safe, and I hope I will be able to visit Ukraine next time (in weeks) without any problem and not one of my friends will be sent to East-Ukraine to die for global cabal lies...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well the thing is maybe the just calling people Neo-Nazis works as propaganda in Russia but, outside of Russia it takes a bit more than that. First of all it just does not carry any weight. Second the fact that Russia considers countries like Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova dear brothers and the Russians that live there are happy as clams until that government does something Russia does not like and suddenly over night they become neo-nazis who are oppresing the Russians in the country. When you start tossing around words like facists, neo-nazis, puppet masters etc. your propaganda has reached North Korean levels of lunacy. It is just that it all lacks any sort of credibilty, which is why nobody on the planet believes any of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The Ukrainian Pendulum. Two Invasions and a Putsch. American Special Forces in Ukraine under Cover

Can you provide a less questionable source?

And here's why I say your source is questionable...

While many of Globalresearch.ca's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian or environmental concerns, the site has a strong undercurrent of reality warping and bull# throughout its pages, especially in relation to taking its news from Russia Today, along with other unreliable and/or open sources.
Despite presenting itself as a source of scholarly analysis, Globalresearch.ca mostly consists of polemics many of which accept (and use) conspiracy theories, pseudoscience and propaganda.

rationalwiki.org...

So is there another source for this supposed info?
edit on 1-8-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Democratic ukraine, democratic behavior "Man Thrown Off Bridge By Thugs":

Plenty of videos cannot be shared becouse of T&C, this is "light" version. Hundreds are hanging on trees in forests and thousands in mass graves. Who are disappeared, definitely fled to Russia and was separatist according to Kiev junta, only don't ask them about official numbers of western standard. They even couldn't investigate the killing of the so called "heavenly hundred" by maidan snipers or the Odessa Massacre...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join