It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Zionist calls out Israels wrong doings againdt Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
So this is a refrshing point of view from a known zionist. If it is reversed propaganda I dont understand it...
But it does seem to me that he is genuinely sorry for whats going on rather than trying to improve zionists image in the media.

m.democracynow.org/stories/14539

Siegman says: "What undermines this principle is that no country and no people would live the way that Gazans have been made to live. … The question of the morality of Israel’s action depends, in the first instance, on the question, couldn’t Israel be doing something [to prevent] this disaster that is playing out now, in terms of the destruction of human life? Couldn’t they have done something that did not require that cost? And the answer is, sure, they could have ended the occupation."

edit on 1/8/14 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The Zionist Jews could have ended the occupation of someone else's land they stole under a guise of outright lies!

There's no other way you can say it. They invaded and used Terrorist tactics to take over Palestine! The Gaza attack is the Zionists finishing off what they started!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
The Zionist Jews could have ended the occupation of someone else's land they stole under a guise of outright lies!

There's no other way you can say it. They invaded and used Terrorist tactics to take over Palestine! The Gaza attack is the Zionists finishing off what they started!

I agree... but I still find it refreshing to see that sanity can exist amongst extremists like the zionists.

I don't doubt for a second though that the likes of Netanyahu doesn't give a single # about this mans point of view.
Deep down, I think Netanyahu is a pure racist that exploits that the whole world is affraid of being marked as anti-semitic.
Fortunately the internet is allowing more and more people to differentiate jews from Israel and jews from zionists, so that we can focus on the wrong doings instead of the religion.

Fictitious religious texts like the Talmud and so on are ruining people and generation after generation gets brainwashed into believing this madness that some people are predestined or more special than others.

Hopefully Israel will keep going just for a little while longer so that the entire world will wake up and oust them as the warmongers and inhuman people they are.
With an 85% approval rating for Netanyahu, I'm affraid it's going to be hard to find that 1.5 person out of 10 Israelis that remain sane and humane and therefore sanctions against Israel as a whole is in order.

Stop buying their products... find alternatives, don't watch the biased media that is obviously pro-israel and use their own internet forums and social media to expose their wrong doings and lies.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
He's a known Zionist and I don't believe anything he has to say.
He may be getting fearful at the rise of anti-Semitism and sees it as the next possible expulsion? Self preservation?

Either way, it is sickening what Israel has done and continue doing. First step would be world intervention of Israel and taking their weapons. Next step would be, at the very least, reinstate the 1967 borders. Then, war crimes trials. Then go from there.

top topics

join