It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could The black Knight be Affa and Ponnar??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Conflating the pics of the thermal blanket with the real "Black Night" phantom satellite (legitimate) sightings from the 50's is ... wrong.

There were satellites... or... well, some objects that were detected on various occasions that seemed to have erratic orbits and to broadcast radio signals in at least one occasion I remember.

But no, the Black Night phantom satellites have not been debunked... the pic of a thermal blanket from the 80's or 90's has been very effectively debunked, though... apples and ... tangerines.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: eManym
The black knight satellite is an insulation blanket accidently released by an astronaut while fixing a satellite. There is a long thread about it here on ATS done by Phage and I think Jim Oberg. Do a search, you will find it.

The reflective coating on the blanket gives it a reflective shiny surface on the sun side and a black surface on the non sun lit side.

It maybe possible that some of the pictures were of a blanket, but was the blanket in a polar orbit? and sending signals?

Why should Oberg and Phage be more believable than anyone else? they are just two names on forums.

There is absolutely NO WAY that is correct, the black Knight satellite was detected when the Sputnik satellite was a major concern, it was detected in a polar orbit and one theory about the Space Shuttle was among other classified mission's it was retrieve an ancient satellite, if that was the black night it would have to be cut up as it was about the same size as the shuttle so some big blanket there eh?.

Sorry I have the greatest respect for them two but that is not tenable as an explanation.
Remember the black night story goes right back to the 60's, the connection to Tesla and others has no connection whatever and is one group using evidence from another conspiracy theory to link to there own.
The KNOWN history of the black knight only goes back therefore to the 1960's.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some images may be the thermal blanket or other space object's but not all.

This is probably fake?

Would you like to see it modeled in 3d.

Like I say I believe there is absolutely no connection to Tesla or any Psychic but I do believe this is an ancient war machine left in orbit long after it's creator's are gone and truly forgotten, it is almost like a diving eagle when you look at the spanish video and there is NO way that this is a blanket.
edit on 1-8-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

(post by pr0ph3t removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Great pic demonstration, but totally irrelevant, since the Black Night was named unseen, so in this instance "black" is not in reference to a colour.

Nice thread OP, I followed the link, but the pdf's are practically unreadable, have you found any transcripts?

Again, this info was given to the Navy, which is a big part of another thread today US Navy secret plan

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: ObservingYou

The black knight satellite is an insulation blanket accidently released by an astronaut while fixing a satellite. There is a long thread about it here on ATS done by Phage and I think Jim Oberg. Do a search, you will find it.

The reflective coating on the blanket gives it a reflective shiny surface on the sun side and a black surface on the non sun lit side.

Yea the two most reliable to get your info from! LOL

I have no idea who Phage is IRL but how can you claim Jim Oberg is not a reliable source in space matters? He was writing about space before most of the members here were born. (Sorry Jim!)

I've been observing a 'scientific' debate between im and others else where, where Jim simply discredits himself.. Happy hunting!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I said

It maybe possible that some of the pictures were of a blanket, but was the blanket in a polar orbit? and sending signals?

You responded with

originally posted by: LABTECH767
There is absolutely NO WAY that is correct, the black Knight satellite was detected when the Sputnik satellite was a major concern, it was detected in a polar orbit and one theory about the Space Shuttle was among other classified mission's it was retrieve an ancient satellite, if that was the black night it would have to be cut up as it was about the same size as the shuttle so some big blanket there eh?.

Huh!?
What exactly are you getting at?

Whenever the Black Knight is mentioned people jump straight in with the blanket theory. I was merely saying that its possible some of the pictures people are presenting maybe of a blanket, but I then asked whether a blanket would be in a polar orbit and sending radio transmissions.

A blanket maybe loose up there, but its taken on the guise of a red fish called a herring.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
A: We learned of Affa and Ponnar only nights ago, while following obscure possibilities arising from the recent discussion on the Keys to Extraterrestrial Messages craziness...
My thoughts instantly jumped to the Black Knight also, it is good to know i am not the only one thinking that way!
Ahh, dear Black Knight... so many incredible intriguing anomalous reports, so much genuine possibility, and all of it supposedly entirely disproved by a single recent photograph... That is a lure far too strong to stay away!

We really don't have anything substantial to add; everything either of us knows about Black Knight is common knowledge, and Affa & Ponnar are still very new and unresearched to us, but we will be following this thread with piquing interest.
Here's two more voices on the side of "forget the darn blanket already"

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
i think it's from the nefilim or fallen angels or what ever to watch people on earth i really don't know why there hasn't been a mision to retrieve it trust me there's a reason and what keeps it in orbit?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLawOfOne
This is my first post and i googled to see if anyone else may have thought that these 2 are related and im very sorry if someone already did a post on this but could not find anything about it, so here it goes

First off, im sure all of you know about the Black Knight satelite, but just a few things to point out before i try to make a connection here

- 2 articles are written about it in 1954 saying there were 2 strange objects that were orbiting Earth
- The 2 objects had a polar orbit
- The 2 objects would disappear and then reappear
- The 2 objects gave off radio signals

Ok, so this is stuff we already knew and its nothing new so bear with me please

Now lets look at a woman named Francis Swan.

Mrs. Swan began receiving messages in April 1954 from a group of aliens who claimed they were orbiting the earth in two large satellites. The two main aliens in the group were AFFA who commanded ship M-4, and PONNAR who commanded ship L-11. These aliens told Mrs. Swan that they had a base on the moon, and that they were here to warn against many earthly pursuits such as the development of atomic weapons. These messages continued for decades, and drew the interest of the FBI, Navy Intelligence, and the CIA.

Mrs. Swan was the key contact Wilbert B. Smith used to communicate with AFFA. There were a series of other people who were receiving messages from AFFA in this 1950s time period. Included in the list was Smith himself, who received messages from AFFA through a couple different methods such as radio. Smith was in contact with all AFFA contactees of the time, and was comparing the information coming from the various sources. Mrs. Swan, however, was probably the primary source.

She was a neighbor of retired vice admiral Knowles and she told him about AFFA and PONNAR. Knowles then told the Director of Naval intelligence Carl Espo. This led to the FBI and CIA wanting to talk to Francis Swan.

So here is a website to be able to download declassified FBI and CIA documents regarding Francis Swan

www.presidentialufo.com...

I would love to hear other people's opinions or ideas they want to add on, thanks!

Why would Aliens use English alphanumeric designations for their ships?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Just logged back in, sorry if I came accross harsh in my reply, it was not meant at you but was more general to the whole blanket idea, still most of the believer idea's wander off into psychic territory, now I do believe in psychic phenomen but see no correlation whatever with the True enigma of the black knight satellite, then again if psychic communication could be proven and an alien species had mastered it then maybe they would eschew translating complex communication method's to species that to them were alien for direct abstract thought communication method and if it was capable of transferring data faster than light as some claim then perhaps it would also serve to communicate to distant probes and missions so I am not putting the idea down entirely.

But if it can be proven (And remember the american stargate program of which one member recieved many top medals for his intelligence work as a remote viewer or the film the men who stare at goat's) and if it could be understood by some level of physics we have not attained or more accurately have not developed a branch for with such physicists whom did research it laughed out of there profession then perhaps an alien race or even races have both learned how to harness it and control it as well as perhaps suppress it and species with it that they deem a threat.

Now I am wondering off into sci fi territory but you know what I mean, I like your posts so sorry once again if I came across too harsh no offence was intended.

OOPs by the way I misread when I made the reply, I thought you agreed with them so I am very sorry for my mistake earlier.
I'll see if it is to late to edit.

I have just looked back my Reply was meant for eManym sorry Voidhawk I clicked on Quote on your post instead, clerical errors have caused wars in the past but this was a doozy on my part.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: eManym

My reply was actually meant for your post not Voidhawk's so I let it stand but not to Voidhawk's post which I agree with.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t .... humans know 'dick' about most subjects. this superior attitude is what stops us from getting anywhere, and this site is full to the brim with people like you.

Completely agree with your comment, worded differently by the distinguished scholar, head of the Library of Congress:

"The greatest obstacle to discovering the shape of the earth, the continents, and the oceans was not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge."

~ Daniel J. Boorstin
edit on 1-8-2014 by JimOberg because: add tbs quote

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLawOfOne

A far more readable version of some of the documents

edit on 1-8-2014 by ForteanOrg because: it contained an error

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I looked at one of the PDFs, it seems fake. Have you ever seen old gov docs in that type font? Is it just the fact the quality is so bad that everything is blurred and makes it look different?

The two main aliens in the group were AFFA who commanded ship M-4, and PONNAR who commanded ship L-11

I always like it when the aliens us the English alphabet in labeling and naming their stuff.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Doesn't seem to have to gov ones.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

so the blanket was dropped in the 1950s eh? Obviously not. Also, don't you know better than to believe anything Phage and Jim Oberg have to say on matters such as this? They're professional debunkers. Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

so the blanket was dropped in the 1950s eh? Obviously not. Also, don't you know better than to believe anything Phage and Jim Oberg have to say on matters such as this? They're professional debunkers. Nuff said.

However, isn't it a HUGE assumption to say that the object we picture and call "the black knight" is the same object described in the 1950's?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The conflation of the phantom satellites of the 1950s [which weren't transmitting anything] with the puzzling long-delayed radio echoes of the 1920s [which never were .seen. as objects] is a literary creation of the 1950s, and a wild guess at that. Forcing them all into ONE tortuous narrative probably sold books but only muddied the original waters.
edit on 1-8-2014 by JimOberg because: typos

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
The conflation of the phantom satellites of the 1950s [which weren't transmitting anything] with the puzzling long-delayed radio echoes of the 1920s [which never were .seen. as objects] is a literary creation of the 1950s, and a wild guess at that. Forcing them all into ONE tortuous narrative probably sold books but only muddied the original waters.

And that's what I'm seeing. Obviously we have a rather interesting anomalous object and this in and of itself is fascinating, however, when people jump to ascribe a alien or ancient civilization or supernatural or extradimentional narrative to it, it really does make it difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join