It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Court Says Obama Admin MUST Turn Over Fast and Furious Documents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
People still actually follow partisan politics?

That's weird.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Something should get done about it all but hope for such is not high IMHO. Proof and records and computer data and whatall always have a way of going missing in these kinds of situations. On some level, Repubs and democraps are all the same faction...that is why so little ever changes for the better no matter who is in charge of us peons.

(Why is it I always picture Paul Walker when I hear the fast and furious dealy mentioned) I know why.
Easier to picture him than that other talking monkey...either party....same crap, different day scenario. They all suck.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry
Good, it's about time. "Transparency" my arse.

I think when they kept talking about transparency they were talking about the government requiring anyone and everyone be transparent with the exception of the government itself.

If it had not been for the Bothan spies we never would have known of the new location for the Obamastar.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shrevegal

eh... fast and furious seems to me a sign of a bigger problem.

Not of malevolence, but of systemic incompetence, incompentence that has been increased by the platform of either party.

its like a car that is shared between two people, lets call them Person one, and Person a

they both live out on the fringes of town, they share a house, person A works from home, person One carpools to his job.
they share ownership of a car, they share the insurance payments, etc. on it.

person One wants to get rid of it, so attempts to drive it rough/etc to make it break down, or takes parts out of it, whatever.
person A wants to keep it, so tapes what they can together with duck-tape, etc, to keep it running a bit longer.

it eventually leads to a car that is barely held together, and can barely drive anywhere while having terrible fuel efficiency.

it also leads to both sides getting more stupid, Person One believing/saying that the car is a useles peice of junk and they should get rid of it, the other pointing out that for all practical purposes they need the car, they don't live within walking distance of stores/etc, and despite being a POS, it's still somewhat functional.

buying a new car is out of the question for some reason,
edit on 3-8-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Loaning out executive privilege and several of the other "legal maneuvers" (when you or I do similar things on a much smaller scale it's obstruction of justice, witness tampering, extortion, conspiracy et al... more or less the current white hours crew fit every single qualifying metric the DOJ normally uses to determine the suitability of pursuing a crime syndicate under the RICO act) as Obama supporters term them when their guy does it such as we've seen around fast and furious are beyond unacceptable from ANY leader..... ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE FROM YOUR OWN PARTY AND CLAIM TO SHARE YOUR BELIEFS!!!

I am so disgusted at the short sighted idiocy of so many true believers that root for the democrats with their constant rationalizations and lame claims that when you're trying to save the world the rules don't apply to you! Let's be perfectly clear here anyone who says these things in defense of this administration are just as morally repugnant, mentally deficient, and just overall wastes of human flesh as the people who did the same in defense of Bush Junior!

The reality of the situation at this point is that this administration has done possibly irreparable damage to the social contract, national identity, and decimated the uniquely American gestalt which has mystified non Americans for decades.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

OoooOoooooo nice...

This also involved the use of executive privileged, which this court just set precedence in stating it cant be used to cover up criminal wrong doing.

Maybe we wont need impeachment.. Maybe Obama will just resign.

I would rather have the last 2 years dealing with Biden than Obama. I also think Biden might actually be better than Obama given the cirsumstances.

His type of arrogance will never resign, or don't you know everyone else is wrong how could it be me? Hence the dictator mentality, and lying to the people over and over. When caught in a lie they just keep changing the story until you quit asking for the truth. They set the ground rules with the racial mantra and the help of the media. This is why I don't want impeachment it will just produce civil unrest for those that don't really know what is going on.

I just want him contained and gone, but it really does appear something behind the scenes is going on in an attempt to retain power. He has clearly gotten his protective system in place. If he stays in power after his term for whatever reason it will be a toss up where the trouble starts first. It's a tough time in the US but we will get through it with some cool heads and clear thinking.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Nixon refused to resign when he invoked executive privilege to prevent access to the Watergate scandal. Once the court ruled against Nixon, forcing him to turn the over, he resigned 15 days later.

Fallout - imo

If he does not resign, it will finish the dems in the midterms and I would go far to say the Republicans will take the Senate. Better for him to go out on his own accord than be kicked out of office.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Nixon refused to resign when he invoked executive privilege to prevent access to the Watergate scandal. Once the court ruled against Nixon, forcing him to turn the over, he resigned 15 days later.

Fallout - imo

If he does not resign, it will finish the dems in the midterms and I would go far to say the Republicans will take the Senate. Better for him to go out on his own accord than be kicked out of office.

I couldn't agree more, better to leave by his decision but dealing with arrogant business owners for 30 years he fits the same mold. They are never wrong, and will say and do whatever it takes to remain in power even if its for a very small business or the federal government. Life is getting interesting that's for sure. I just hope we don't become distracted with internal problems while the world attempts to kill us.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Here's the latest developments:

www.judicialwatch.org...
(10/24/2014) VALERIE JARRETT KEY PLAYER IN "FAST & FURIOUS" COVER-UP AFTER HOLDER LIED TO CONGRESS

www.judicialwatch.org...
(10/23/2014) JUDICIAL WATCH FINALLY OBTAINS KEY "FAST & FURIOUS" INFORMATION

www.judicialwatch.org...
(10/23/2014) OBAMA ASSERTS "FAST & FURIOUS" EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE CLAIM TO WITHHOLD E-MAILS BETWEEN ERIC HOLDER AND HIS WIFE AND MOTHER

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Yup.

I always thought Valerie was deeply involved.

She is a master of cover-up operations.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join