It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flightaware Changed the Flight History Data of MH17.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So using the same data from the same source that they used, I used it to prove that they were wrong.

But it is not the same data.

Btw, here's that question again for the fourth time. If your explanation is correct, you can just say yes and we'll have the proof next week or so.

So if I take screenshots of todays flight they will be different from those of next week, of the same date?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NotADroidUAreLooking4

Here at ATS we have what is called FSME. Forum subject matter expert.

There is one on Zaph's avatar if you take a look. He is the aircraft FSME and his opinion and knowledge are highly respected 'round here.

You don't have to take his word as gospel....but at least take what he says in to account.
edit on 7/31/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I have no idea. I don't have access to the data, I only have access to the website. I'm not an investigator, and neither are you. They may be able to get data that shows it in more detail, and make it more accurate, and make slight changes to it. It could be different tomorrow, or it could never change again.

You sound a lot less sure all of a sudden. "I have no idea" "May"? "Could"?

But you were so sure when you explained the change in flight paths. Backtracking?

If your explanation is correct, the same refinement should happen all the time. Or did they only refine MH17's data of the days before the crash?

edit on 31-7-2014 by NotADroidUAreLooking4 because: to add

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

He seems kinda lost right now.

link   
Is there even any question what happened anymore? Pffft. It was Russia. Duh.

Putin himself with a shoulder fired RPG brought that baby down.

link   

Why would they refine data for a flight that flew normally from point A to point B.

And I'm not less sure of myself, no one can know for sure what will happen, because we don't have access to the data. But I stand firmly by my early posts. They took an estimated position, and they refined it.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotADroidUAreLooking4

He seems kinda lost right now.

and he has lightning bolts,,lots of lightning bolts,, grrr argghh

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I'm not the least bit lost right now. I stand by everything I have said.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

does time moving forward now have no relevance to data collection anymore??

cause if future data is not considered in the present reality , then,,

reality is a fact.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Why would they refine data for a flight that flew normally from point A to point B.

Lol, you are falling apart here(pun).

EXACTLY

Why would they?

But that's exactly what they did. You are the one claiming they refined the data of the flights prior to July 17th, all of which flew normally from A to B.

Sweet.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Getting quite desperate I see.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

No, this data is directly relevant to the incident flight, therefore it's going to be refined as part of the history.

I'm not falling apart at all. Previous flight history, both of the route, and of the specific aircraft is always relevant. There is no reason to refine the data from the flight this specific aircraft did from Ngurah Rai to Kuala Lumpur, because it didn't play a role in what happened. The previous flights from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur did however. So that data gets refined.
edit on 7/31/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
these people will never tell us the TRUTH they LIE constantly all of us know this by now just LIES !
They do not want anyone to Know the TRUTH this is the World we live in. And All of the ATS members you have
Been Great for All your Posts and I want to Thank you All. It is Unfortunate for the for World we live in
No such thing as Transparency But as long as WE keep exposing T.P.T.B. we have a Chance.

All The Best To US on ATS...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotADroidUAreLooking4

Getting quite desperate I see.

Indeed.

I was laughing so hard that I damn near fell out of my chair, spilled my beer on my mouse and now I am desperately trying to find my spare.

I have nothing of substance to add, so I will be on my way.

Welcome to ATS!

edit on 7/31/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

The previous flights from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur did however. So that data gets refined.

Since the flight of July 17th was actually shown going over Donetsk, and the 10 previous ones didn't even come close, how can it be that they all got refined making them go near Donetsk too, but July 17th is still in the same place after being refined?

Did they get the flight of July 17th accurate the first time?

Btw, can you back up your claims that this is how they work?

You are saying that only in a case of a crash all the data of that flight gets "refined". I would just say what my op says.

They changed the data of this crashed flight.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

No, this data is directly relevant to the incident flight, therefore it's going to be refined as part of the history.

So none of those previous flights actually flew over the Sea of Azov at all?
edit on 31-7-2014 by NotADroidUAreLooking4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Everything is refined/changed to fit the BS of this world. This also means that there will be no revelations coming from the black box.

One wonders if this was the occult message that Christine Lagarde gave in her very odd speech last January with many magic things happening soon after.

Nice catch.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The previous flights from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur did however.

They only play a role if they flew nowhere near the place where it crashed on the 17th, which they didn't according to the data before it was changed.

Why would they play a role if they were exactly the same?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

If FlightRadar24 and FlightAware was used in an investigation, then this MIGHT be something to look into. They're not, therefore this is a non-story. This is simply a case of you wanting it to mean more than it does.

Since this is one of the first times that the history of a flight has mattered, then this is one of the first times that FlightAware has had to do this. They got the July 17th flight right, because of all the initial data of the crash site, etc. They generally don't examine the data by hand, because they track every flight around the world that uses an ADS-B transponder. That would be too much for people to do, without a massive staff. So it's all done automatically to begin with.

The data gets refined, by FlightAware or FR24 if there are no ADS-B receivers for them in the region, if it appears that previous flights played a role in the crash. The data used by investigators may get refined as more information comes in from the black boxes, etc. But they don't use FlightAware and FR24 for their investigation. They take the data directly from the aircraft recorders, and the radar systems that tracked the flight. If FlightAware or FR24 has a receiver in the region, then the initial data is usually far more accurate, so there is no reason to refine anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join