It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw an alien when i was 14

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I have heard the theory about they are "us" from the future, my friend seems to believe this,while i don't at all.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: starwae

I believe you, I saw an alien when I was 25, saw a ufo for the 5th time last week. They're like the cia on their planet and their planet is much more advanced. They are capable of broadcasting their presence, it is up to us to keep tptb from being aware of their presence. That is all.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mattsawaufo

Thank you

May I ask what happened when you saw the alien? and where did you see it?
Thats amazing that you have seen a ufo 5 times!

I'm a little lost, what is tptb?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi starwae,

Please check your messages, the white envelope on the top right of the screen. I personally believe that we are being visited by aliens from our time/space, other dimensions and time travelers and yes, some are our own military. "Wanna take a ride?" If so be sure and use the search function to get a glimpse of the library of experiences we have compiled here.

See ya on the boards,

STM

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: SonoftheSun
Thanks for reporting your experience.

Now, wait to ravaged by those by design or inclination want/need to tear your account into pieces with inane comments and attempts to belittle it.

Hi Aliensun,

I think you responded to me instead of Starwae..

I did have an experience, I wrote a thread about it a few years back, but it wasn't Greys. Something else that, to this day, I do not understand. Just bits & pieces. Much like the whole secrecy of Aliens & UFOs when I come to think of it.

I always enjoy it when someone shares an experience. It takes guts, especially on ATS. Maybe if everyone that ever had some kind of encounter shared, we'd be able to make a little more light of all that's going on. Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Tptb is "the powers that be"

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonoftheSun

Sorry for your loss. Losing a cherished pet is always hard. I haven't seen any greys but I know that there are some here on ATS that have. They might pop around for support.

Thanks for sharing. S&F.

Thank you

and btw,Love your avatar!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

Would you mind posting a link to your story? I would love to hear it.
Yeah,I was hesitant about posting it,I thought people would think I was making it up.
The only people I have told this too was a few good friends who believe in this kind of stuff.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i saw a grey in lucid dream. one that felt really vivid.one of my most intense dream experiences. so maybe it wasn't a dream,....i don't know....
i asked it why it came to my house? what is he doing here?
and all it answered- telepathically- "we are watching"
nothing more.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The homeless shelters are filled with schizophrenics who saw aliens. Or ghost or mermaids or some other nonsense.

edit on 31-7-2014 by mattsawaufo because: hallucinigenic properties of tobacco

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I prefer to not elaborate too much, but I've seen little guys. I would estimate around 4 footish. I don't know if they were greys or not. They were wearing charcoal grey hooded robes. I could not make out any facial features. They appeared to have a "sock" pulled over their head made of a glittery, dark metallic colored fabric.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
They seem so ..negatively expressed.Not just alien but ,by their known actions ,if accurate by witnesses,hostile or indifferent to us as a lesser species. Then they plug you into a mind screw and you LOVE them. Sounds too service to self to me.
If I can rebuke one with faith THEN I'll know exactly where they are from.

edit on 31-7-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point.

edit on 31-7-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
They seem so ..negatively expressed.Not just alien but ,by their known actions ,if accurate by witnesses,hostile or indifferent to us as a lesser species. Then they plug you into a mind screw and you LOVE them. Sounds too service to self to me.
If I can rebuke one with faith THEN I'll know exactly where they are from.

Well then they probably are us from the future...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I once had a very frightening dream about grey aliens.
I just thought of that now.

I even created a thread on it when I first started coming here.
I was not sure if it was a premonition or not.

If anyone is curious, you can find it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was one of my first threads ever and it was a very disturbing dream.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Wow!

I've never seen one, and don't know if I would want to.

I did see a ufo once, and did have a vision of an alien once as well but it was not a grey.
It looked more like a large preying mantis.

Thank you for sharing your account. There are others around the board who have had experiences like this,
I hope they post in here and give you some feedback.

If you are on Facebook, Whitley Strieber has a group called The Whitley Strieber Society, and there are a lot of people who report these kinds of sightings there as well.

Here is a link to the group:
www.facebook.com...

You struck a nerve with me because I have always been afraid of and disgusted by the praying mantis, and I don't know why. When I was a kid I would catch grasshoppers and snakes and was never bothered by any creature except that damn praying mantis. In addition, my dad had missing time experience from his childhood, and I have had very strange dreams that involve aliens being at our house when I was a kid.

edit on 31-7-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I don't mind at all:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was lucky. Only one person called me a crackpot..

And regarding that beautiful Avatar, here comes a shameless plug: It was done by KingLizard in the Avatar Creations thread.Yours is also very very nice !

Back to the regular programming..

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit
I've always thought that if there are any alien species living among us, they would be the praying mantis.

That is one strange and smart bug.

The vision I had gave me a very distinct feeling of not wanting to know any more.
Almost like it was something I was forbidden to see and I shouldn't of been looking.

Weird stuff.
edit on 31-7-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I did see a ufo once, and did have a vision of an alien once as well but it was not a grey.
It looked more like a large preying mantis.

www.facebook.com...

I wasn't going to mention that guy. I've seen it, too.
It was an incredibly bizarre experience. It did not walk off of a craft. It was more like it was "tuning in."
The term "interdimensional" gets tossed around a lot. I don't have a better term to describe my encounter with these beings.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
They are inter-dimensional. All of them. And it is quite interesting. Years ago I had a conversation with a grey over then span of 4 or 5 nights, can't recall the exact number now. It's one of those memories that seem as if it happened to someone else but you know it was you.

To start out, we need to go back to the Big Bang. The creation of our Universe, and more. From what I understand, quantum particle/waves also have what may be called a 'resonance' or a frequency. They can exist in the same place yet not interfere with each other. I understand it to be like radio stations. They occupy the same space but unless you tune into that frequency you would never know it exists. The Big Bang was the only event powerful enough to create the Multi-Verse.

Now in the early part of the collective universes, they all followed the 'paths'. If one quark moved in a certain direction, it did so in all universes. Symmetry was the order then. But then chaos started to creep in and a single quark moved differently. And then another. Stars formed uniformly through the multi-verse, mostly. Some were different, but they were the few. And chaos continued. While the different universes were similar, they were not exact copies anymore.

Eventually the Earths form. Life arises. Now on one of these Earths something different happens. It misses out on an extinction level event. Life isn't disrupted. Intelligence forms. A species arises. They become what we call the Greys. Nibiru arises. They predate humans by over a million years. Soon they learn how to access other dimensions, other universes among the multi-verse. In some they find nothing, in others, only dead worlds. But soon enough they do find life.

They find those that we call dinosaurs. While what would be their own ancestors were long destroyed in this new world, they did find the beginning of intelligence in these new types of creatures. With a bit of manipulation they created another species that could think and reason just like themselves. Soon the Reptilians came into their own. They could be counted as equal with the Greys.

Soon they too started searching the multi-verse. Finding inhospitable places. Empty worlds. They did find a world life. As with the Greys, their own species no longer lived in this world. A new type of creature claimed dominion. Mammals. Here the Reptilians could do their own manipulation of life as was done to them. And they did. They took the name Annunaki. And they experimented, sometimes without reserve, on the creatures of this new world.

The Annunaki used their newly created race as little more than slave labor. As their property. It wasn't always the best of conditions for this newly created species called humans. Mostly they suffered under the rule of the Reptilians.

They Greys eventually found this dimension as the Reptilians had not disclosed it to them. They Greys were unhappy to see what the Reptilians and done to the Human species. The Reptilians were of the mind that they owned this world and the species they created. It came to war. The Greys won, but what to do with Humanity?

It was decided that they would be left alone. The Greys were hoping they would be more like them as they evolved without an outside influence. This doesn't mean they wouldn't be watched. No one knew what humanity would become. Their fate was their own.

Now comes the big dilemma. What to do with Humanity once it finds out it is not alone. And Roswell really pushed this question to the forefront. The problem is there are basically three camps on the whole humanity issue. First the larger part of the Greys say lets us be, keep us in ignorance, see what we may still become. They do not believe we are near ready to be part of a larger collective of species. We make them nervous.

The other part of the Greys say we are too out of control, too violent and irresponsible and one day we will find a way to other worlds. They say stop us now through destruction or knock us back to the stone age. Either way, it would not be good for any of us.

The Reptilians still claim ownership of humanity and still believes we owe them nothing short of full subjugation. They see us as their property to do with as they please. Another not good resolution.

While governments know about other world races, they also know full disclosure may not be the best thing for us. Disinfo is your friend for the time being. If we were told the truth, it wouldn't be like in the movies. We wouldn't have a snowball's chance in, well you know. There is no romanticizing it, there would be no last minute victory, there would be no happy ending at the last second. No, our power, our freedom is nothing more than an illusion built on ignorance. If we were to see reality, our way of life would end and not for the better.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Oh that's kind of creepy about the praying mantis ,ii really do not like them one time one of them climbed up all the way up to my window,it was so close that I could see it was watching me.Creepy little bugs.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join