It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli official speech about the attacks in hospitals, schools and children deaths, is it real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
www.katohika.gr...

there is a video, just watch the video and tell me that I understand correctly, that this is a psychopath speech (speaking/meeting)... Or is it fake?

I watched the video a couple of times, but it was hard for my logic to understand the logic of it...
edit on 31-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Please embed a direct link to the video?

I cannot translate the site, and therefore cannot navigate it in order to find the video you are talking about.

Ah... It took an age to load, that is why I was having trouble! It made it seem as if there was no video at all! Having watched the video in question, and even harbouring as much deep distrust of the Israeli government as I do, I cannot believe that this interview video has not been edited, HEAVILY, to suggest evil intent on the behalf of the Israeli leadership.

I must reiterate that I would believe many awful things about the Israeli government, and it's leaders, but I do not believe that this video is real. Simply put, it is not their style to admit their awful attitude before the entire world, in such bald, and uncompromising fashion. To do so would bring such condemnation, the likes of which the state of Israel has never seen since its creation, that it would bring about an end to the tyranny that the Israeli government has been creating ever since the fanatical right took over the country.

edit on 31-7-2014 by TrueBrit because: Realised error.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I think thats fake. voice over

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Of course it's a fake. Hillary isn't even in the government anymore so why would she even be there.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
here it is, i hope it works as embeded

edit :
its not working embeded, here is the source

www.facebook.com...

it looks like this meeting is in Israel, because the stands are with israeli language and also lots of israel flags. The funny part is, that his mouth is moving correctly, like he is saying these words...

edit 2 :
The video is real, the voice is real but its edited... here is the original, after I posted that in a news blog, they gave me the original speech.. And it seems hillary is still meddling.

youtu.be...

So consider this topic a hoax and sorry.. lol
edit on 31-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

join