It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowds flock to giant German crop circle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'm still out on crop circles. I know some of them have been done by hoaxsters, but I'm still confused on the really big complex ones. I just don't see how even a small team could get something like that done that fast and accurate without being spotted. I'm not saying it's impossible, I just want to see a video of a team making one of the really intricate designs.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
When if crop circles are calling cards from worlds on a different level than us. They share the same space as we do but on a different frequency. Imho the design is their address.

My favorite thread on this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

STM

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Exactly how I feel as well! Yes, there have been self confessed copy cats, but some of these designs have so much intricate detail, it's amazing. How can they see what they are doing, or how it looks, without an overhead view, or one big gigantic mirror in the sky!

Fascinating subject. I may look into it more.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Its interesting that it appeared next to a satellite communications setup.

It reminds me of the crop circle / message from Chibolton incident- That one also "cropped" up next to a radio telescope.

Good spot, I was about ask what those dishes in the background are, around the 30 sec video mark..

Could be a reply to something.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It looks like earth is being seen through a magnifying glass for part of this. Which indicates closer. The free energy thing is interesting but that way my first impression.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Its a stylized Soccer Ball.

Germany Has recently won the World Cup (soccer).

This is someone's way of celebrating it. You can clearly see the 3 dimensional effect of the diminishing squares, as they "wrap" around to create a ball effect.

Well done to the people ( or soccer loving Aliens) who created it.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Obsidian303

If I was the farmer, I'd be pissed. How much crop was destroyed? Looks like a lot.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
All the cool crop circles happen in Europe! I wonder what that means. I would love to see one in person. This picture looks like Earth to me, with three UFOs floating above. One of the UFOs looks like it is fading into another dimension. This is my personal interpretation.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
a reply to: Obsidian303

If I was the farmer, I'd be pissed. How much crop was destroyed? Looks like a lot.

And how much was he charging the gawpers to get in? I bet a lot.

I live in Hampshire (UK) and the crop circle flap started here and in the neighbouring county, Wiltshire. Back in the 1980s the farmers were charging people £5 a go to come into the field.

Crop circling is an under-rated art form, IMO. Some of these guys are really talented.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BoogieMan911

As with most crop circles, I think this is yet another instruction on how to create "Free Energy"
I believe you are correct, "who ever" is making them are communicating with us on a uncommon level. But free energy isn't the only message they try to relay.

Here is another one. "Cambridge Angel"

edit on 31-7-2014 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Exactly how I feel as well! Yes, there have been self confessed copy cats, but some of these designs have so much intricate detail, it's amazing. How can they see what they are doing, or how it looks, without an overhead view, or one big gigantic mirror in the sky!

Fascinating subject. I may look into it more.

It is clever, but it is just an art form.

They plan the designs out on graph paper (or, nowadays, on computers) and then translate them (scale them up) into the field.

This site might interest you: www.circlemakers.org...

They have made the majority of the really impressive formations over the past 20-odd years. They've done corn circles for Korn (the band), a crop-circle logo for QI and one for Shredded Wheat.

Like all good art, it has a powerful effect on the viewer.
edit on 31-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

It reminds me of the crop circle / message from Chibolton incident- That one also "cropped" up next to a radio telescope.

I've always felt that the majority of crop circles are hoaxes, but there are quite a few that defy rational explanation, and this one in the vid is the main one that always comes to mind. It's just too intricate and clever to be done by a team of people overnight without any mistakes--and that's the big kicker, there are not mistakes in the intricate ones. They're pretty amazing, actually, and if this is a "soft opening" to the entrance of E.T. life visiting us, it's a very intelligent way to do it without creating panic.
edit on 31-7-2014 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2014 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Ooh, thank you Rob. I will definitely have a look at your link later on.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

WHAT first no god no santa no tooth fairy and now NO magnet fairy NOOOOOO

As for all the free energy/alien comments
again.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I've always felt that the majority of crop circles are hoaxes, but there are quite a few that defy rational explanation, and this one in the vid is the main one that always comes to mind. It's just too intricate and clever to be done by a team of people overnight without any mistakes--and that's the big kicker, there are not mistakes in the intricate ones. They're pretty amazing, actually, and if this is a "soft opening" to the entrance of E.T. life visiting us, it's a very intelligent way to do it without creating panic.

Oh come on!

A parody response to the Arecibo signal? How much MORE OBVIOUS could they make it?

Incidentally, Chilbolton (where that formation appeared) is only a few minutes' drive from my in-laws. It's classic crop-circle territory right back to the days of Doug 'n' Dave.

I used to be quite a crop circle fan back in the late 1980s early 1990s.
edit on 31-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

That's the classic back-pocket response to every discussion about (let's call it) unconventional energy. Nothing is free. We are bathed in unfathomable quantities of potential energy. We are only just starting to understand how to exploit some of it. Who knows what we'll be able to harness in the future? Who knows what additional types of energy sill be discovered? In my lifetime (60+ years), what we've 'known' about physics has been turned on its head several times. That process will continue indefinitely no doubt.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
For anyone who thinks a design like this can't be made by humans without a large team and a "sky eye"....

www.mymodernmet.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: lonweld
For anyone who thinks a design like this can't be made by humans without a large team and a "sky eye"....

www.mymodernmet.com...

Wow - crop circles in the snow! I hadn't seen that before.

Human ingenuity is a wonderful thing - far more amazing than any UFO nonsense.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I can just see it now a team at NASA develops a probe fast enough to travel to another solar system the team are asked what will the best way be to communicate with any intelligent life forms a team member suggests "bend their crops" I am sure that's the first thing they would think of

edit on 31-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I would buy that it's a parody if there were some sort of proof of it, but making a living in visual communication myself, there would be no better way to respond to something than to take the orginal design and minimally change it to fit yourself and then send it back, that way the originator would fully comprehend what you were doing with minimal effort.

Of course, it's all speculation. I'd prefer to think we're not alone on this planet--too many inexplicable things for our collective understanding of the universe to comprehend--but this, in no way, is absolute proof for me. Just an interesting possibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join