It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Illuminati confusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
So I was searching the net for "physicsadept", partially out of boredom and partially out of curiosity, since my username in many of the places I have visited online are under that alias. 10 pages in, I found this:

OccupyIlluminati.com

Ok, odd that my name comes up under this site, it kinda reminds me of a subculture of ATS. Interesting to say the least. But what does phyisicsadept have to do with it?

Search

Only this post… a duplicate of one reply from one person to a thread I created here:
Barack, Mitt, and Ron on the issue of Zombie Outbreak... Who would you choose and why?

Obviously outdated, and with hardly an attention the thread was supposed to be a more light-hearted debate on politics. Point is--it didn't mean much and didn't really matter. But really odd how one reply got posted on this occupyilluminati website.

I PM'ed Slayer69, as he owns this reply… who knows what the heck happened here. Any guesses? Happened to anyone else?

Sure, it probably means nothing. I can't help but feel as a target of some odd cyber accusation.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PhysicsAdept
It's not unusual for small websites to boost their content by filching material from ATS.
If you look again at that front page you linked, it's fully "occupied" by a whole host of ATS threads, some recognisable and some frankly acknowledged.
So you don't need to take it personally.
The bosses of ATS might have something to say about it.

edit on 31-7-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Yes I saw this site the other day googling for a thread I was in but lost. Saw the thread in that. I've seen a few over the years. They mirror the content from ats.

I frankly do not like it, I will choose where my posts go, what site.

So yes it happens.

My username is generic so it comes up in flowers, colours. It's why I chose it. It had no personal meaning or any meaning really. I don't use it anywhere else.

new topics

join