It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call To America and the Rest of The world: Remove the Blinders From Your Eyes....Benjamen Netanya

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

The Semitic race? Same as the Palestinians? The Ashkenazim? Khazars? What?

So...not all those who follow the Jewish faith are of the Jewish race, and not all those of the Jewish race follow the Jewish faith?

There seemed to be some dispute here. How'd that end?

But now, Elhaik, an Israeli molecular geneticist, has published research that he says debunks this claim. And that has set off a predictable clash.

'Jews A Race' Genetic Theory Comes Under Fierce Attack By DNA Expert

Oh. Seems it's still going on...and many believe Ostrer has been debunked.

Dr. Eran Elhaik, by the way, is an Israeli.
edit on 8/3/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Ancient Magi and their converts the khazar aka ashkenazim are the current Jews. The ancient Israelites after surviving the Romans became Christians and then Muslims and most of the ancient Israelites are in PALESTINians.
Ezekiel foretells how in the end times Magog will conspire a sinister plan to take over the holy land by impostering as the ancient Israelites.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: justme2

You're comment makes zero sense.

It was the "Palestinians" who turned down the two party state when they've never had their own country. It was all of their Arab brothers who attacked Israel and were defeated.

You act like Israel is the only country killing people. You also act like Hamas is not killing people. They participate in a war, lose the war, and then claim victim status.

History has shown major breakdowns in civilization happen with climate change. The Middle East turmoil is nothing more than the weather breakdown down civilization. That entire part of the world would be living in mud huts if it were not for oil, and eventually when oil isn't necessary they will be in mud huts.

Good Riddance, I personally feel fine about that.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
Ancient Magi and their converts the khazar aka ashkenazim are the current Jews. The ancient Israelites after surviving the Romans became Christians and then Muslims and most of the ancient Israelites are in PALESTINians.
Ezekiel foretells how in the end times Magog will conspire a sinister plan to take over the holy land by impostering as the ancient Israelites.

Rubbish. Prove it!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Stuship

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Arabs could have had a palestinian state back since 1948... are you saying that Israel blocked it since then? lol

you make it sound as if this is some kinda genocide... obviously you have never seen real genocide or been to gaza!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The UN was paid by Rockefeller and people don't just agree to give half their house to thieves just because the UN of the Europeans ordered so. The Palestinians were fighting the Europeans since England Richard the lionheart

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Still waiting for your thoughts on the article I provided for you on the top of page 8. You wanted FACTS, now stop ignoring them.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
Palestin is the homeland of the Palestinians who are still existant not like native Americans.

Maybe it's just worded weird, but if not, I have to say Native American's still exist.

edit on 08pm03pm312014-08-03T15:51:50-05:0003America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
No they don't. Men died women stay. Language died with men.everything else culture knowledge died with men. The current native American man here or Spaniards south are descendents from old world males.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche
Maybe it's just worded weird, but if not, I have to say Native American's still exist.

Barely. About 95% of the Native American population were killed by the late 1800s. Conservative precontact (1492) estimates in are at more than 12 million people. After the genocide, only about 250,000 were left, and those people were shoved into Palestine...I mean...onto reservations from about 1830 onward.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: mahatche

Barely. About 95% of the Native American population were killed by the late 1800s. Conservative precontact (1492) estimates in are at more than 12 million people. After the genocide, only about 250,000 were left, and those people were shoved into Palestine...I mean...onto reservations from about 1830 onward.

I know the history, I just thought it was funny cause I grew up in a part of New Mexico that's full of pueblos. At least half of my friends are native. All my life I've encountered out of state people who can't believe natives are still around. I've actually witnessed people talk to natives in broken English like old hollywood movies, it's hilarious!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mahatche
Oh, okay. Sorry...I misread.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: kwakakev

I am all for free speech but when you refer to Netanyahu as "worse than Hitler" or a "terrorist" I say, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Do you remember the dancing Israel's video taping the world trade center building on 9/11? Or have you fallen for the official version of events that day, hook line and sinker?

I also remember all of the Muslim world celebrating and continuing their pledge to destroy America. Your point?

You have been a member of this website to know better, there is a whole forum topic about it. The specific details are off topic to this thread, the OP just wanted to know who the terrorists are as the world knows it. If we cannot be honest about why we going around killing people then those pushing the fight know just how weak their justification is.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

I am all for free speech but when you refer to Netanyahu as "worse than Hitler" or a "terrorist" I say, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Do you remember the dancing Israel's video taping the world trade center building on 9/11? Or have you fallen for the official version of events that day, hook line and sinker?

I also remember all of the Muslim world celebrating and continuing their pledge to destroy America. Your point?

Where did muslims pledge to destroy America. There are. 40 million Muslim in America and it's not because of the diligence of the secret societies. But because those know that religion of Islam prohibit covert harmful acts as famously known to them the hadith. When you live in non Muslim countries conform to them for they are feeding you and protecting you. Actualla friend in a Catholic camp said he heard the hadith from the priest!

I wonder now you said it who really want to hurt America. It's you the Zionists projecting your hatred on Muslims especially that you control the media. And very active in lying and dissimulating like father like son. Ezra and the Magi..
projection is its name in psychology!
read it. Get to know your!!!
You have been a member of this website to know better, there is a whole forum topic about it. The specific details are off topic to this thread, the OP just wanted to know who the terrorists are as the world knows it. If we cannot be honest about why we going around killing people then those pushing the fight know just how weak their justification is.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Time for arrests and Trials I think..

Netanyahu video grilled by Brian Wiliams ..follow link for video.

newsbusters.org...

Following the tough questions to Netanyahu, Williams didn't bother to bring on a Palestinian official to equally grill, instead, he simply read a statement from Hamas terrorists: "Hamas tells NBC News in a statement tonight, quote, 'It is Netanyahu and his army of war criminals that have targeted and continue to target innocent and defenseless civilians. As for Hamas, every single Israeli killed by its fighters or its rockets except one have been soldiers in uniform, on duty, fully armed and on the battlefield.'" Read more: newsbusters.org...
[edi tby]edit on Mon, 04 Aug 2014 02:23:32 -0500232America/ChicagoMonday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

Israel has no better friend than America, and America has no better friend than Israel.

We stand together to defend democracy. We stand together to advance peace. We stand together to fight terrorism.

ISRAEL IS NO FRIEND TO AMERICA.

Israel is as much a friend of America as SeaWorld is a friend to Orcas. The relationship is astonishingly similar.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join