It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious woman in black...interesting story blowing up SM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
nydn.us...

hopefully the link works...if not, I will try to fix it.

Short story.

A lone woman has made a journey from far away, all on her own. She appears to be dressed in traditional muslim attire which is not something one sees too often around here.

No one really knows why but, she has captured the attention of multiple communities along her voyage...mine included.

Apparently, she plans to stay near the community and town where I live so, this story has really grabbed my attention.

I welcome any additional information on this story as I just heard about it from my oldest son....he read about it on instagram.

yep....instagram.

edit on 30-7-2014 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
well, I wish I would have done a bit more research on my own before I posted this.

She seems to me to be an incredibly amazing woman with an amazing story.

I'm glad she made it as far as she did without simple minded people making up their own mind about her.

link   
there's 3 or 4 of them out there

link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
nydn.us...

hopefully the link works...if not, I will try to fix it.

Short story.

A lone woman has made a journey from far away, all on her own. She appears to be dressed in traditional muslim attire which is not something one sees too often around here.

No one really knows why but, she has captured the attention of multiple communities along her voyage...mine included.

Apparently, she plans to stay near the community and town where I live so, this story has really grabbed my attention.

I welcome any additional information on this story as I just heard about it from my oldest son....he read about it on instagram.

yep....instagram.

Very cool, I say approach her and get her to tell you her story.........

Theres nothing as satisfying in life as hearing peoples stories..........

And its way better then reading it on the internet........

"Look up"

Go find out my friend

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I've been reading about this for days now. Also saw a youtube video where it seemed like she was getting into some religious argument with some guy in a parking lot.

Not sure I understand her story.

ETA:

Your link describes more than I have seen elsewhere.

edit on 30-7-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

?

edit on 0507073175077th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well I'm certainly glad that the police are at least advising that people respect her privacy I know sometimes in these situations they try to assist. Hopefully people respect her wishes to do so.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So odd.

Turns out she's a veteran too...it's tragic how so many come home broken or alone or facing personal struggles.

I wish her well.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

From my understanding, she is in police protection so getting close to her doesn't seem feasible right now.

I would love to talk to her though....what a story I would hear.

never say never though.

Is it wrong for me to worry about her being in police protection? Maybe I just read to much about police brutality.

I just hope she is safe regardless of where she is staying.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MystiqueAgent

Quite right.

If she wishes to be left alone, then I hope she gets that.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: moren
there's 3 or 4 of them out there

Really?

I had not even heard about this lady until today.

Could you share news reports about the others please?

It might make a bit more sense as to why they are doing this.

The whole thing has me a bit puzzled to be honest.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
So odd.

Turns out she's a veteran too...it's tragic how so many come home broken or alone or facing personal struggles.

I wish her well.

I just read about that too.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I hope some nutjob doesn't try to do anything to her just because of her religious garb. I wish that wasn't the world that we lived in, but it is.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
I hope some nutjob doesn't try to do anything to her just because of her religious garb. I wish that wasn't the world that we lived in, but it is.

Honestly, that was one of my main concerns for her.

This is a growing community but, one with narrow vision in terms of diversity....that is putting it mildly, perspective wise.

If she is of the muslim faith, I am only aware of one small (itty bitty) area where she will be accepted....truly accepted.

When I say small....I mean only one home. One home in the entire community where those of that faith have shown themselves to the public in their religious attire.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

This story is fascinating to me, and yet heartbreaking at the same time.

I'm glad she is in protective custody, and that the police treated her with the respect she deserves, rather than treat her as a nuisance.

Hopefully others she encounters will give her the same respect, however, I'm sure some will use her Muslim attire as reason to attack and belittle her.

She is a veteran, and deserves nothing but the utmost respect. She certainly has mine.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Lies I Think. Surely Theres A Reason.
edit on 30-7-2014 by DannyWood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever
She could also a be a devout Catholic in mourning.
Old Orthodox Catholic Greek widows used to wear the same thing as a sign of mourning. Seen a few of them when I was stationed there. The only reason I bring this up is because she had a rough time after her Husband and her Father died. And she used to go to church. Rather hard to say for sure with out knowing more about her.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join