It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A test everyone can do�

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
well the trick that trueamerican suggested actually did work, v cool, infact it worked for my friend as well. As for the pyramid image, im unsure, i think its just my mind projecting a feeling due to the expectation of feeling something different. It was almost as if my hand was stuck there levitating, as i moved it closer towards the paper it was if it was bouncing my hand back to around 1-2 inchs. But like i said this is probably something my mind made up due to expectations.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thought i would let you know how it went on your test. I put two glasses of water on the print out and left it for 5 hours, i also left one glass off as a control.

myself and my wife tried the water from both, and it seemed the water from the experiment was smoother and seemed to have a different taste from the controll glass.

I didn't tell my wife the exact nature of the experiment untill after she had tried both glasses. And i trust her to be impartial so maybe there is something to this.

Fun Experiment Thanks.
Parker

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I didn't notice anything except the radio station I was listening to got more static in it. The antenna was right next to the printer and I may have disturbed the reception by moving the antenna due to using the printer. I didn't try any water experiment. Anyone think if I put the paper on top of some beer that it will taste different than the rest of the beer?

That's going to require drinking lots of beer to fully analyze that one.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by orionthehunter]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I tried the first test. I didn't want to use up all my ink so I just put my left hand up towards the monitor. At the top of my palm it did feel cool. A spot around a inch big. After I asked my wife to do It. She didn't feel anything.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
i tried to do what it said on the website and all i noticed is that the cup on the grid was colder and so was the water. But, i didnt feel anything when in my hand on eather pictures.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
One of the physical properties of a relatively strong electormagnetic field or an ion stream is the sensation of a breeze, or a tingling feeling (like a static charge), I wonder if given the refelctive and absorbant properties of the colors of white and black respectively, if the pattern of the picture can induce a flow or field? Interesting post.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Thats strange, when I placed my hand 1 - 2 inches away from the second image, my hand didn't feel cool, but yet the opposite, my hand felt very warm over the images.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I remembered some time ago,i was reading a lot about orgone energy and came across a website that says pyramid cannot collect orgone energy.The pyramid can collect some form of energy but it is not orgone energy.I cant remember which website it is but i think maybe there is a way to identify orgone energy.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Where did you read that , Kronn??

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I cant remember where i read that,i only remember i wanted to buy a device for collecting orgone energy and come across a website that says this.I cant remember the actual argument they give,anyway they were selling some products of their own.I will try to do a search and find the website.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You can try this and it is easy make a small pyramid out of straws, place a dull razor blade inside the pyramid...tell me what happens after a day ...the razor should be sharp...

Damn! You beat me to it. I learnt that one when I was a kid.
And yep it works

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hey guys check this out. I found another object that you can print out, cut and glue together to test out after you're done putting it together.

The Genesa Crystal

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join