It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENLIL

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

well and that is where I am sticking here, while hawaii is associated with the clothing industry, I don't think without knowing the key we can fully decipher this.

And of course you are correct about occams razor... but I am having fun nonetheless... for a day where I am virtually bedridden, this has provided some measure of entertainment!

Although... this could be a key...1/[D^(1/2)] or the solution... depending...Russia is also called the Bear.

Fine, I'll quit entertaining notions that some people make sense and go to bed. Like a good girl... lol
edit on 30-7-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Amagnon
Enki is dead, Enlil has a pretty good handle on everything Earth-side

The Devil you say!!?!!

Enki is dead? Sorry, I hadn't heard that. I always liked that guy. He reminded me of The Professor on Gilligan's Island. RIP!

Enlil was more like The Skipper, brave and sure, always in charge - even if he wasn't as bright as The Prof. His dealing with Gilligan was a bit weak, always setting him off and making rash decisions.

BTW, if I recall correctly, Eli Lilly had some good products to help come down from a rowdy acid trip.

edit on 30-7-2014 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

This is best I can do:

Argos rejected Mast

Lies Black Comedy
Gold Crimson Clothing

Zeus Metis Hawaii
Revealed 30th Snakes

Thoth Australia South America,
Covenant Crown Null,

Accepted Avian Snakes
30th, Thoth, 1/SQRT(D),

KNOWN!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Nostradamus stated a quantran that something like this; that the war will be under the black beast rule and will not end until brother bear helps us against the Antichrist in the dessert. Soooo...yeah, and whats going on now in the world...kreepy.
So this can tie into the krazy hot chicks stuff because the fight in occurring by "The Garden of Eden" Where Enki & Enlil brought Adam and Started this Whole Mess.

And Ideas?

edit on st42Thu, 31 Jul 2014 07:42:55 -0500K201475531am7 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Amagnon

Could you check your PM? I have a couple questions. :-)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Well, if we tie Thoth then its possible this would have something to do with that, because Thoth is the moon god and often portrayed with a crescent moon, same as Islam.

But that is my problem here... nothing else seems to tie into that.

What I have so far is a cyber attack, to gain monetary capabilities, against possibly a Hawaiian based clothing manufacturer, (or during a fashion show where one of the spotlights will be centered around a Hawaiian designer) owned by the Russians - since they are the ones finding out.

The rest I don't know - however, I will admit quitting thinking about it since my hubby there thinks its all craziness, and was laughing at me for giving it any consideration at all.
edit on 31-7-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I think he's right.lol And only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Occam's razor... makes the most sense!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Some more attempted decryption from my side, this time about the word "Argos":

Argos was Odysseus' faithful dog, the Dog Star is another name for Sirius where Enki and Enlil came from; so this may be a clue. Also, there was a dog-headed Sumerian goddess Bau, daughter of An; which is the father of Enki and Enlil. Might mean that Enlil has gotten a new enemy; namely his sister Bau.

-MM
edit on 31-7-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This could be the "bear" reference (from Wikipedia):

In Theosophy, it is believed the Seven Stars of the Pleiades transmit the spiritual energy of the Seven Rays from the Galactic Logos to the Seven Stars of the Great Bear, then to Sirius. From there is it sent via the Sun to the god of Earth (Sanat Kumara), and finally through the seven Masters of the Seven Rays to the human race

Or, it may be the greek godess Callisto, she was transformed into a bear by Zeus or Hera after she conceived a son (Arcas), thus breaking her vow of chastity, and finally became the Great Bear constellation, also known as Ursa Majorby , by Catasterismi.

-MM

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Nostradamus stated a quantran that something like this; that the war will be under the black beast rule and will not end until brother bear helps us against the Antichrist in the dessert. Soooo...yeah, and whats going on now in the world...kreepy.
So this can tie into the krazy hot chicks stuff because the fight in occurring by "The Garden of Eden" Where Enki & Enlil brought Adam and Started this Whole Mess.

And Ideas?

Nostradamus also had a quatrain about "the brothers of the north" coming together to fight a common foe, which was long understood to mean the US and Russia as "the brothers of the north" i.e. across the north pole - I recall that from the days when the Russian Bear was the USSR. I recall it specifically because I remember thinking "yeah, like THAT'S ever gonna happen!"

As it turns out, we DO now have a common foe in Islamic Extremism, but have yet to truly cooperate in the matter in the Middle East - for example, Russia is supporting Syria in it's war against extremism, while the US administration has been, and evidently still is, supporting the extremists.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk
a reply to: Amagnon

Mecca Lecca Hi Mecca Hiney Ho!

And to that I will add eney meny chilli beany. Ooo ah thumble eney. Ochy kochy liberachi. Out goes Y.O.U.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

Everything is just going to Hell....

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Some more attempted decryption from my side, this time about the word "Argos":

Argos was Odysseus' faithful dog, the Dog Star is another name for Sirius where Enki and Enlil came from; so this may be a clue. Also, there was a dog-headed Sumerian goddess Bau, daughter of An; which is the father of Enki and Enlil. Might mean that Enlil has gotten a new enemy; namely his sister Bau.

-MM
On some planes it is pronounced boad or boat and she is no enemy of lil. However there is another sis that we see doing some damage right now.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: deadeyedick

thats only because nothing will happen.

Anyone can do it. it is shifting polarities. There are recent hints that prove it but i am not gonna share them or else we would be shaken a whole bunch. If you control the people you can control the earth crust. However i am told that there are 4 polarities to shift and i'm not quite sure what happens when you get to the last one. Someone told me that it could usher in the end by means of a solar flare. I have mastered the rains. I am thinking of turning the desert green again.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

End the Age of Pisces, begin the Age of Aquarius.

Nuking the entire age from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
edit on 1-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Seems harsh to just end it like that but i will admit that knowledge on this side is hard to come by and everything is not as it seems. I have had thoughts of things going like the last time. With the whole biblical end times happening. I have learned how to cause damage or kill entities and all that are on the other sides of existance are subject to my let's say iron rod. The worst thing i could do is take action bassed on partial knowledge. That is exactlt what all sides want is to defeat the others by way of anniliation. You could view it as i am crazy or that i am standing tall in between the forces at PLAY.

What i have found is that different beings from other places are givin a chance to effect the people of earth by way of spiritual influence that comes hidden to us in different polarities. Sort of like having three earths compressed into one and all three have the same physical make up as the rest. All three searching for the best means of control of the planet. The tricky part is that everything is mismatched as far as actions.

One was givin earth as a 5th birthday present. Another recreated earth from nothing after complete destruction and another just hardheaded enough to stand against the two. All fight by means of emotional and physical warfare in an effort to grow of form their people into beings that rise above current human status. Many are ready for harvest but in doing so the rest get left behind. Looking at the situation when i was a child i decided that the most fair thing would be to allow each side to win. You have to win twice in order to get an earth that travels. By my count the score is 1-0-0 and the last winner is in the lead again and i find it hard to just let the other sides not have a chance. i would like to see the score 1-1-1. There are others besides myself that do not have the fairness i do or they know things i do not and choose to just win and leave the rest behind until another earth with the right polarity can be found to restart the game. That is the alarming part is that most above us just view it as a game and have no sense or compassion we humans have and are striving for a new crop of like minded entities.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

In this case, it was necessary. A re-balance was required. Just don't abuse it.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have a strong vision i get about the great flood. I do not know for sure who the vision is from but he is a young being on board a space ship. It starts when he is told that because his brother has become soo bad they have to destroy humanity. the young one begs and pleads then is givin the word that someone was reached through spiritual means that would build a boat to save his people. I can tell you that no part of him wanted to see everything destroyed but the blame would be on him because of fraud. It was said that a group of higher beings were in charge of deciding to determine the dangers earth poses to the cosmos. The only catch was that he would have to go and destroy the one that caused the wickedness of man. This was a big deal for him because of his compassion. So here we are.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Careful about your visions. As Tinkerbell was quoted as saying, think happy thoughts.

en.wikipedia.org...

Understand it, and the impact around you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join